Clothing you're feelin......

Comments

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    i wear guess jeans

C'mon you wear Guess jeans, do they even make those anymore?

• by the way, i also run www.wuwearshoes.com. we have the remaining stock of the original wu tees and original wullabees. so any of you heads that were liking them, check the link. we still sell a fair amount of this stuff, it's unbelievable.

• in this brick alls i can rock is this:

can't wait for some springtime flossing tho...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Lavender

Seesucker

What? Seersucker jackets are where it's at. Seriously, with jeans or linnen pants it is the style for summer. The only challenege is what to wear under it. Much beyond a white shirt and you're into serious fop territory and that's not cool.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Yo, what kinda bath salts you headz using ?

• modern amusement,

Expect a PM, prestige...I really dig MA's stuff (the button downs, and some crow t's. Fuck the pedal, but hey.) and they fit me really well. Long, slimming. Good stuff.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    on the homemade t-shirt tip...

• HamHam 872 Posts
    various floorball t-shirts out tha collection

• Don't know about y'all, but i'm still on some simple rl polo shit and some kicks to match. where's the purple label at?? $300 white tess and whatnot? ha. I wear work clothes most of the time though because I'm usually at work. That's why I dig the polo stuff cuz I can rock it here or there.

I also like some of the t-shirts the jordan brand has been putting out lately.

Somebody answer me this: Where can I find an allover print zip up hoodie of some kind that is black on black or navy on navy or something like that? I saw a kid on the train in the east side rockin' one and it looked fresh. Any ideas?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I can't believe anyone wears a pair of Wallabees...

fuck whoever hates on wallabees

Were you wearin them before IronMan?

• Somebody answer me this: Where can I find an allover print zip up hoodie of some kind that is black on black or navy on navy or something like that?

In the year 2005.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I can't believe anyone wears a pair of Wallabees...

I like wallabees with certain things--they are a classic. I don't like crazy colors and I don't like black, though.

I'll wear them with a fit that I might previously have paired with some sandals, since I can no longer rock open-toes in the wake of chancleta-gate.

Lavender Seesucker jacket for springtime.

What are you pairing this with (plaese to not say grape foamposites)?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    cute t-shirts with guns

Ha! Er sorry guys... but I gotta 'fess up. I'm partly responsible for that stuff...

One of my shirts:

(Not me in pic either)

• I'm pretty much in agreement that there's an overkill on the knuckles and weaponry, howevery, 10deep makes DOPE ISH...

just got a nice black and white plaid hoodie from them and the throwback pirates fitted.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    All of you need to get with it. This is what the streetz are feeling...

and, of course, you have to accessorize...

• I'm pretty much in agreement that there's an overkill on the knuckles and weaponry, howevery, 10deep makes DOPE ISH...

the thing about all this streetwear stuff is that it just doesnt look good on people....and when you are drawing attention to yourself with these loud ass t-shirts its not like you can wear them on the regular. people will start calling you "the dude with the death to posers tshirt".

go hit H&M and you can buy a whole new wardrobe for the price of that tshirt.

• the thing about all this streetwear stuff is that it just doesnt look good on people....and when you are drawing attention to yourself with these loud ass t-shirts its not like you can wear them on the regular. people will start calling you "the dude with the death to posers tshirt".

go hit H&M and you can buy a whole new wardrobe for the price of that tshirt.

loud and proud. on the regular.
    it helps that my boy is the designer so my wallet is unfazed.

• go hit H&M and you can buy a whole new wardrobe for the price of that tshirt.

which will subsequently fall apart after two washes. seriously that h&m shit is not meant for longevity.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ...but can't afford.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Yo, what kinda bath salts you headz using ?

- spidey

• im feelin this Hollywood Cartel shit right now. recently got this hoodie

some Grn apple shit

and of course LRG.

what ya'll rockin?

for real????

im feelin this Hollywood Cartel shit right now. recently got this hoodie

some Grn apple shit

and of course LRG.

what ya'll rockin?

for real????

I see alot of young cats rockin' these loud joints. I've seen it worn w/ the right kicks/jeans/hat.
    And I've see it worn w/ some beatup sneakers/dogged jeans/busted hat.

As long as u know how to freak it right w/ out looking too magazin-ish.

And when did a t-shirt w/ an iron-on qualify as "clothing". Your probably sayin WTF is he talkinbout.
    just sayin......Ill pickup a t-shirt or two, but im not going "shopping" for t-shirts. $5 eagles or $100 eagles.

• i just got this nike windrunner "night and day" windbreaker for the spring:

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

DWANGBUIS[/b] Re: Clothing you are feeling

• Options
    i just got this nike windrunner "night and day" windbreaker for the spring:

Did they have any without cumstains on the back?

• Wallabees

Since these are somewhat of a staple in street fashion, I apologize in advance, but, having sold these during one of my jobs, I can tell you that these are possibly the ugliest shoes to ever sell. Luckily, I never had to bullshit a teenager or twenty-something into a pair, because I surely would have laughed hard on the inside while taking his money--and taking your money is exactly what happens during a Wallabee transaction. Do yourself a favor and pick up those desert boots if you want to go with Clark's.

I can't believe anyone under fifty wears a pair of Wallabees...

You're so corny it's painful.

• nope, strictly cum stains.

• Options
    nope, strictly cum stains.

Haha, nah man I'm not mad. I don't understand the last two pictures though, where does the black part come from?