Clothing you're feelin......

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
im feelin this Hollywood Cartel shit right now. recently got this hoodie im feelin the CLH shit.also feelin this Indigo Red shit some Grn apple shitand of course LRG.what ya'll rockin?

Comments

• i love rocking ben sherman and merc, but have been making RWMs selling this stuff: affliction, howe, topless ca, monarchy, le tigre, true love & false idols, modern amusement, as well as merc and ben sherman (the merc suits are sweet),and other lines.

any strutters interested, hit me up, i'll pass along a discount code for you for 20%...even you the Mack.

www.stylerocket.com

• Pres: gotta say, in my adult life it seems my style is leading more and more towards Mod, while my physique betrays my style and is turning into biker genetics (aka, work the arms and the rest will follow). we need skinny shirts for big dudes!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Lavender Seesucker jacket for springtime.

• Lavender

Seesucker

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Lavender Seesucker jacket for springtime.

What are you pairing this with (plaese to not say grape foamposites)?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Gotta say these all over prints and super loud colors make a
    grown man look like a toddler. I know they are all the rage
    but I just can't get with it. It's all about classics for me.
    Cosign on the mod stuff, that never goes out of style in my book.
    Was rocking an 'ol pair of Wallabees today!
    I've been going back to the thrift store alot more these days,
    I'm definitely in a more vintage mode lately.
    Don't get me wrong I still dig well designed new shit, mom just got me
    a couple Supreme T's when she was in NYC.
    And wifey got me a Surrender (James Lavelles new line) T
    for my birthday last month.
    But the glut of people with boutique T-shirt lines has really
    cheapened the whole thing for me.
    My man's got a project that is pretty cool though, Flying Coffin.
    Union in NY and LA carries it, check it out if you get a chance.

Surrender T

Flying Coffin T

• Wallabees

Since these are somewhat of a staple in street fashion, I apologize in advance, but, having sold these during one of my jobs, I can tell you that these are possibly the ugliest shoes to ever sell. Luckily, I never had to bullshit a teenager or twenty-something into a pair, because I surely would have laughed hard on the inside while taking his money--and taking your money is exactly what happens during a Wallabee transaction. Do yourself a favor and pick up those desert boots if you want to go with Clark's.

I can't believe anyone under fifty wears a pair of Wallabees...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Wallabees

Since these are somewhat of a staple in street fashion, I apologize in advance, but, having sold these during one of my jobs, I can tell you that these are possibly the ugliest shoes to ever sell. Luckily, I never had to bullshit a teenager or twenty-something into a pair, because I surely would have laughed hard on the inside while taking his money--and taking your money is exactly what happens during a Wallabee transaction. Do yourself a favor and pick up those desert boots if you want to go with Clark's.

What did you wear today?

Tell the people.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    same shit as yesterday.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Gonna play ??ber-hipster and say Original Fake[/b].

Copped these two somewhat recently. The first in gray. Nice quality on the shirts too.

• snosno 332 Posts
    Neighborhood and Visvim.

Wallabees

Trends come and go but classics will always be classics.
    I've got Desert Treks too.
    Coming from someone who probably rocks somethin' like these:

I'll take your comments with a boulder of salt.

• You're hating on Wallabees???????

Gonna play ??ber-hipster and say Original Fake[/b].

Copped these two somewhat recently. The first in gray. Nice quality on the shirts too.

Those shirts look nice...
    But am I the only one who wants to see Kaws really
    bust out?
    He's been kind of a one trick pony for awhile and
    yet everyone still sweats him HARD!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    only thing you can hate on wallabees is cleaning the mufuckaz

2 words
    Suede Brush!

• fuck whoever hates on wallabees

the desert treks are fresh though

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Since like 3 years ago, I can't get with these cute t-shirts with guns and "James Brown is Soul" and stuff like that on 'em. I consider myself street enough not to represent myself this way.

I got the early Poetree t-shirt, with Supernatural on it though, which is . We should post up pictures of our gear, and vote who has the flyest shit.

We should post up pictures of our gear, and vote who has the flyest shit.

The threads you have on in your avatar win hands down!

• i've liked GRN Apple Tree since i saw them a few years back, 10deep is alright but it's been tapering off. Stuff has gotten so expensive though, I mostly just rock the thrift store bits or make shirts or hoodies because i'm buying a pretty expensive suit for all the weddings i'm going to this summer.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts

the sole is a problem for me...can't wear them joints more than once before the sole gets dirty...thought about the black pair because the sole won't show dirt but they don't look right to me...now i'm thinking of getting the sole dyed or some shit

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Where can I get this grail??????? Should I post this in the wants section???

Buy it now for 20bucks! Someone needs to cop this

Wallies look great box fresh or super beat-up!
    They are an extremely versatile shoe, comfy as hell,
    slicker than shit in the rain though be careful.
    Wallies for life!

• cute t-shirts with guns

Let me add that I HATE this whole brass knuckles/guns/knives tough guy bullshit that everybody seems to put out these days. 'Specially the knuckles. Every punk ass non-shit-wantin' foolio rockin' brass knuckle t-shirts, belts and earrings needs to get socked for that shit. Ladies, too.

I also hate bandanas on hipsters. We should round 'em up, throw 'em in a bus and let Drez and EdPowers take 'em to the most gangbangin'est hoods & barrios in Califas. That'll teach 'em.

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    word, most of those mufuckaz wearing that shit would shit their pants if someone pulled on them and none of them are strapped anyway. shits retarded. as far as the bandanas go, if mufuckaz wanna dress like they're going to jack someone, they best be ready to get their asses kicked

• LuusoLuuso 17 Posts
    Lemar & Dauley t-shirts are the shit!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    only really dug the ghost and biggie shirts so far to be honest

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

• Wallies look great box fresh or super beat-up!
    They are an extremely versatile shoe, comfy as hell,
    slicker than shit in the rain though be careful.
    Wallies for life!

"and queens where my drugs be, i wear guess jeans and rugbys"