Clothing you're feelin......

13»

Comments

• Those are two different windbreakers.

I was confused at first too. One is the "night" and the other is "day." I think they both look good by themselves, but I would not rock the 1/2 and 1/2.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You're so corny it's painful.

There's quite a few corny people on this board.

• Wallabees

Since these are somewhat of a staple in street fashion, I apologize in advance, but, having sold these during one of my jobs, I can tell you that these are possibly the ugliest shoes to ever sell. Luckily, I never had to bullshit a teenager or twenty-something into a pair, because I surely would have laughed hard on the inside while taking his money--and taking your money is exactly what happens during a Wallabee transaction. Do yourself a favor and pick up those desert boots if you want to go with Clark's.

I can't believe anyone under fifty wears a pair of Wallabees...

You're so corny it's painful.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• the whole expensive "hoody craze." not feeling it right now.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    i just got this nike windrunner "night and day" windbreaker for the spring:

That shit is sick, except for the fact that it has that full latitude zipper. Shit only needs to zip in the front unless quado's coming out of your back.

• i just got this nike windrunner "night and day" windbreaker for the spring:

That shit is sick, except for the fact that it has that full latitude zipper. Shit only needs to zip in the front unless quado's coming out of your back.

Uhhhh... would it work any other way?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Actually, the combo is not so hot. I was referring to the individual jackets by themselves.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

I wonder if they're paying god royalty fees for using his design.

- spidey

• Wallabees

Since these are somewhat of a staple in street fashion, I apologize in advance, but, having sold these during one of my jobs, I can tell you that these are possibly the ugliest shoes to ever sell. Luckily, I never had to bullshit a teenager or twenty-something into a pair, because I surely would have laughed hard on the inside while taking his money--and taking your money is exactly what happens during a Wallabee transaction. Do yourself a favor and pick up those desert boots if you want to go with Clark's.

I can't believe anyone under fifty wears a pair of Wallabees...

Ive got several pairs. Ghostface influenced me alot of a teen. What can I say?

• THis is awesome!

For me it??s all about

and whipping flyd tees

Plus random thrift finds/handdowns and totally ungooglable things.

- J