ELISE: post PMs you are receiving

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Monday morning is killing me. I need some e-action. Copy & paste some of those PMs. You can hide the authors, or not. Let's do this.

Comments

• Monday morning is killing me. I need some e-action. Copy & paste some of those PMs. You can hide the authors, or not. Let's do this.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Monday morning is killing me. I need some e-action. Copy & paste some of those PMs. You can hide the authors, or not. Let's do this.

Excellent proposal.

And may I suggest that if nothing comes of this my midmorning, that the thread be expanded to "EVERYBODY: Post PMs that you think elise is receiving"... disclosure of author mandatory.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Excellent proposal.

And may I suggest that if nothing comes of this my midmorning, that the thread be expanded to "EVERYBODY: Post PMs that you think elise is receiving"... disclosure of author mandatory.

Okay, I can't wait any more.

To: elise
    From Young_Phonics
    Subject: Your impending move

I don't mean to be forward, but there is something I need to tell you. Ever since you mentioned on the board that you will be moving out here in a few months, sleep has resisted me and my appetite for food has dimished with yearning for you.

Girl, your hair is like red cornsilk, and I can only imagine what it would be like to touch, warming my fingers as it radiated the heat of the midwestern sun.

Please holler back.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Hold on, Fauxy, I'm sure our girl will come through. Fake PMs are OK, but I want the real thing.

your hair is like red cornsilk

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    First girl-on-girl action fake PM wins a free Boscoe OG.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    First girl-on-girl action fake PM wins a free Boscoe OG.

hahahahaaaaaaa

PM means PM , boyssssssss...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

I ain't gonna lie. I PM'd her once. On one of her first posts she was talking about A Certain Ratio and I sent her a PM with a link for the track, like I promised I would in the thread.

I'm feeling kinda sad that I didn't propose or something. I AM NOT A MAN...

Why Must I Cry

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ^^^Now would also be a good time to divulge any and all associations with tony rezko if you have any hope of picking up a dem nomination for pres.

I ain't gonna lie. I PM'd her once. On one of her first posts she was talking about A Certain Ratio and I sent her a PM with a link for the track, like I promised I would in the thread.

I'm feeling kinda sad that I didn't propose or something. I AM NOT A MAN...

Why Must I Cry

OOPS. I mean!

HOW U DOIN'???[/b]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    DOR, that A Certain Ratio ish you sent me was dope, btw.

Glad you liked it. It does get a like wonky halfway through IMO, but gives it some character I guess.

The flipside is nowhere near as hot. I know I ripped it, and if I find it I'll send you a link.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Does this mean she didn't PM you back???????

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I honestly just got one of the craziest PMs here ever. I dont know if it is real, but its the best one so far!

Something about a 5 course meal...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I honestly just got one of the craziest PMs here ever. I dont know if it is real, but its the best one so far!

Shig really needs to fall back on this one...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Glad you liked it. It does get a like wonky halfway through IMO, but gives it some character I guess.

The flipside is nowhere near as hot. I know I ripped it, and if I find it I'll send you a link.

you're on that!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Elise, I'm particulary interested in PMs sent from people wearing the

You know, the old "Trust me, baby, I can take you to the top of Soulstrut" power abuse thing.

• I honestly just got one of the craziest PMs here ever. I dont know if it is real, but its the best one so far!

like i have the patience for a 5 course meal. come on dude!

• I honestly just got one of the craziest PMs here ever. I dont know if it is real, but its the best one so far!

Aser on blast!

I didn't know he went for the Lindsay Lo-Faan type.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

depends on how loose you define courses. i keep it real fucking loose. like, you can call a few rounds of tapas courses--and count each plate. and them Ko-rean shits they bring out? Boom! You fulfilled your part of the agreement...so put them drawers on the floor.

depends on how loose you define courses. i keep it real fucking loose. like, you can call a few rounds of tapas courses--and count each plate. and them Ko-rean shits they bring out? Boom! You fulfilled your part of the agreement...so put them drawers on the floor.

CRETIN![/b]

Aser on blast!

I didn't know he went for the Lindsay Lo-Faan type.

You mean breathing?

HAHA I KEED I KEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been meaning to try setting Aser up with some of my gurlfriends. But I'm not sure their limited wine knowledge would ever really do. He'd get bored quick and toss them aside.

Where the fuck is that bugged out aser .gif with the dancer. That shit still got me laughing to this day.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Elise, 588 views in a couple of hours indicate that:

a- People are really curious to know.

or

b- People are really terrified by this thread.

POST YOUR PMs NOW!

• I think she's still trying to decipher the 15 messages she got from Mylatency a few nights ago.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I've been in touch with elise via PM, preemptively excusing the onslaught of immature record dudes who would no doubt be ogling her every post.

How close was I?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    "WUZ POPEN GURL PURHAPZZ U HURDA ME OR MA CREW DA DARK LUNCH I WUZ THINKEN WE CUD GETZ 2GETHA N DIZCUZ YO BEATZ HEAD OVA A 5 CORZZ MEEL AT DOWNTOWN DIZZNEY I NOE A SPOT MA BOY MOMZ IZ DA REALTOR HEAD WUZUP I MENE MA GURL LADY MACBATCHEZ SHE COO WIDDIT IMMA HAV U LIKE A POPEYEZZ SIDE ORDER YO GIT AT ME SUN[/b]"

Can you guess who that was?

I've heard some good lines in my time...Once I was getting out of class and this dude was like, "Hey girl, wassssssssssuuuuuuuup?" I was straight up "It's too early for this shit..." And he said "Damn, I just wanted to get to know your activities...

• Elise, I'm particulary interested in PMs sent from people wearing the

You know, the old "Trust me, baby, I can take you to the top of Soulstrut" power abuse thing.

yo Jorge,
    speaking of house cleaning matters, did you forget to post your picture in that other thread? no te olvidas, viejo

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

yo Jorge,
    speaking of house cleaning matters, did you forget to post your picture in that other thread? no te olvidas, viejo

I don't feel comfortable posting my image on the internet

• DOR, that A Certain Ratio ish you sent me was dope, btw.

"When I [PM], shorty [PM] back"

What you know about that?

"When I [PM], shorty [PM] back"

What you know about that?

Naw, she was nice enough to PM me back. But the only thing it had in the PM was a link to this.

http://echorobotics.com/tour.html

I'm working on my bear now.