ELISE: post PMs you are receiving

Comments

• Dudes with 0[/b] game were coming out the woodwork

Folls make it apparent when they got nothing to lose....

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I only hope Elise does post pms.

" Hey, elise!
    so is that picture you or is it someone else?"

"I could totally tell that was your hand grabbing your tit, not your friend! "

"Dont talk to Mylatency, he may have money, but he's a real asshole!!"

"So, where you located?"

"So, you taken?"

"elise,

hey whats good. I like what youve done with the strut as things have been a bit boring as of late. So what kind of music do you listen to? I got into digging through dj premier and dj shadow. REAL SHIT. sounds like you know a lil about that.so are you familiar with the strut? being a newcomer I know it can be a little confusing/ bewildering. If you ever need any help with strut, or records. just let me know. you in champaign? wheres that. I make trips to dig all over the country with my buddy glenn and who knows, might come through your neck of the woods sometime.

nice talkin too you"[/b]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Ever since shorty got on here, it's really revealed a lot. Dudes with 0[/b] game were coming out the woodwork, basically punching a gaping hole in there online coolguy personas. I only hope Elise does post pms.
    It's kind of sad how some of these folls are acting.

• "elise,

hey whats good. I like what youve done with the strut as things have been a bit boring as of late. So what kind of music do you listen to? I got into digging through dj premier and dj shadow. REAL SHIT. sounds like you know a lil about that.so are you familiar with the strut? being a newcomer I know it can be a little confusing/ bewildering. If you ever need any help with strut, or records. just let me know. you in champaign? wheres that. I make trips to dig all over the country with my buddy glenn and who knows, might come through your neck of the woods sometime.

nice talkin too you"[/b]

Plaese to post who wrote this!!!!!!!! PURE COMEDY[/b]

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

" Hey, elise!

"So, where you located?"

"So, you taken?"

"elise,

nice talkin too you"[/b]

are these real? god these are hilarious

this is like taxi cab confessions but way internetier

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I am to keep that silent...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

" Hey, elise!

"So, where you located?"

"So, you taken?"

"elise,

nice talkin too you"[/b]

Dudes with 0 game

• I am to keep that silent...

I believe the phrase you're looking for is "keep it on the down low".

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I am to keep that silent...

I believe the phrase you're looking for is "keep it on the down low".

nobody has to know...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

• you are making the dudes sweat it right now, thats cool.....but

TELL US!!!!!!!!!!
    so we can all go:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Believe me, I had my share of big booties in my youth. Like that girl, A************************e from college. Trust me, that was some serious banging. Anyway, woman, I'll treat you right. I know what a lady needs. Make you feel comfortable, baby. Did I tell you I had tons of the finest pieces of asses in those years? Like that girl, P********************a (also in college). Speak to me, tell me all your fears. I'm your man. Let me put some Barry White. The night is young. Would you like to meet me in my bedroom?

big stacks?

That would be "Would you like to meet me in the lounge area[/b]."

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

HAHA!!!

I'll give you 10 sealed Boscoe's LPs* if you tell us who wrote that.

*[color:white] by sealed, i mean not really sealed. and by LP, i mean only an mp3 version of the album. [/color]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    who has a buddy glenn

i fucking love it!

LOL

• Mylatency:

DO YOU WANT A NEW CAR?

Mylatency's sister:

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    incredible thread

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Best Elise related thread yet.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

"elise,

nice talkin too you"[/b]

"REAL SHIT."[/b]

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

" Hey, elise!

"So, where you located?"

"So, you taken?"

"elise,

nice talkin too you"[/b]

Dudes with 0 game

Stop being so hard on yourself, Young Regatta.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    " do you like raers? I like raers!!!!![/b]"

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

"elise,

nice talkin too you"[/b]

"REAL SHIT"[/b]

so are you familiar with the strut? being a newcomer I know it can be a little confusing/ bewildering. If you ever need any help with strut, or records. just let me know.[/b]

this is my favorite part. offering to be a soulstrut tour guide and shit. pure gold

• "elise,

nice talkin too you"[/b]

"REAL SHIT"[/b]

so are you familiar with the strut? being a newcomer I know it can be a little confusing/ bewildering. If you ever need any help with strut, or records. just let me know.[/b]

this is my favorite part. offering to be a soulstrut tour guide and shit. pure gold

agreed.

The SoulStrut Bigger Brothers program...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Monday morning is killing me. I need some e-action. Copy & paste some of those PMs. You can hide the authors, or not. Let's do this.

The most genius idea to emerge from the Strut in a long while.

Thanks Elise!

• Dudes with 0[/b] game were coming out the woodwork

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    ----
    ... with my buddy glenn

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ----

... with my buddy glenn

God! This is so fucking hilarious.

my buddy glenn

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    ----

... with my buddy glenn

God! This is so fucking hilarious.

my buddy glenn

No joke, if the person who wrote that has 2000+ posts, I will donate $10 to the site to know who it is.

Ah well, it was worth a shot.

• YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF LINDSAY. TUNA SANDWICH. GATORADE. FRIDAY PATROL. SNORKEL. YOU RULE.
    DEAL. DIE. LOL. I DESERVE BETTER. I'M CHAMPAGNE. HI. DEAL. WON'T HOLLAR BACK.[/b]

And the response:

Hahaha

And the further response:

LET ME LAY THIS ULYSSES ON MY MANS AND THEM. LET THIS RAIN FALL ON YOU, GIRL. LOLZERS.[/b]

Wow...like fingernails on a chalk messageboard.

• who has a buddy glenn

Dante.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Some of these sound very much soul_syndrome ish.

Comedy for days.