ELISE: post PMs you are receiving

Comments

• Elise, I'm particulary interested in PMs sent from people wearing the

You know, the old "Trust me, baby, I can take you to the top of Soulstrut" power abuse thing.

yo Jorge,
    speaking of house cleaning matters, did you forget to post your picture in that other thread? no te olvidas, viejo

I don't feel comfortable posting my image on the internet

i smell alias

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Elise, I'm particulary interested in PMs sent from people wearing the

You know, the old "Trust me, baby, I can take you to the top of Soulstrut" power abuse thing.

yo Jorge,
    speaking of house cleaning matters, did you forget to post your picture in that other thread? no te olvidas, viejo

I don't feel comfortable posting my image on the internet

i smell alias

FAKE MYSELF ALERT

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I've been meaning to try setting Aser up with some of my gurlfriends.

Its funny you should say this. I was chatting with a friend the other day from Toronto that I thought would be PERFECT for dude. She lives in Markham half the year, the other half in Tokyo. Imma try to hook this up, with Aser's permission of course.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I've been meaning to try setting Aser up with some of my gurlfriends.

Its funny you should say this. I was chatting with a friend the other day from Toronto that I thought would be PERFECT for dude. She lives in Markham half the year, the other half in Tokyo. Imma try to hook this up, with Aser's permission of course.

First, you must ask her top 5 wines.

Then she must, at some point have met Anthony Bourdain.

And lastly. Think MAC is far superior over Windows.

If all is met, they are a match made in heaven!

Aser, I was at PAC Mall yesterday with my friend Lilly. I should have gave you a call. I ended up at ur home away from home (T&T) where I tried free samples for dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

daaaaaaaaaaaaang.

there are some 's on here....

daaaaaaaaaaaaang.

there are some 's on here....

Are they sending you gifts?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

I've been in touch with elise via PM, preemptively excusing the onslaught of immature record dudes who would no doubt be ogling her every post.

How close was I?

the protective older brother gentleman angle

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    "WUZ POPEN GURL PURHAPZZ U HURDA ME OR MA CREW DA DARK LUNCH I WUZ THINKEN WE CUD GETZ 2GETHA N DIZCUZ YO BEATZ HEAD OVA A 5 CORZZ MEEL AT DOWNTOWN DIZZNEY I NOE A SPOT MA BOY MOMZ IZ DA REALTOR HEAD WUZUP I MENE MA GURL LADY MACBATCHEZ SHE COO WIDDIT IMMA HAV U LIKE A POPEYEZZ SIDE ORDER YO GIT AT ME SUN[/b]"

Can you guess who that was?

Superugly?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I've been in touch with elise via PM, preemptively excusing the onslaught of immature record dudes who would no doubt be ogling her every post.

How close was I?

yeah, the "make them feel comfortable and protected" approach. The mature record dude. The mature record dude? Chicken magnet right there.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

How close was I?

how true you are

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    "WUZ POPEN GURL PURHAPZZ U HURDA ME OR MA CREW DA DARK LUNCH I WUZ THINKEN WE CUD GETZ 2GETHA N DIZCUZ YO BEATZ HEAD OVA A 5 CORZZ MEEL AT DOWNTOWN DIZZNEY I NOE A SPOT MA BOY MOMZ IZ DA REALTOR HEAD WUZUP I MENE MA GURL LADY MACBATCHEZ SHE COO WIDDIT IMMA HAV U LIKE A POPEYEZZ SIDE ORDER YO GIT AT ME SUN[/b]"

Can you guess who that was?

Superugly?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    You jealous, nerdy record dudes are about to blow my cover.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF LINDSAY. TUNA SANDWICH. GATORADE. FRIDAY PATROL. SNORKEL. YOU RULE.
    DEAL. DIE. LOL. I DESERVE BETTER. I'M CHAMPAGNE. HI. DEAL. WON'T HOLLAR BACK.

• SNORKEL. YOU RULE.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF LINDSAY. TUNA SANDWICH. GATORADE. FRIDAY PATROL. SNORKEL. YOU RULE.
    DEAL. DIE. LOL. I DESERVE BETTER. I'M CHAMPAGNE. HI. DEAL. WON'T HOLLAR BACK.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    DEAL. DIE. LOL. I DESERVE BETTER. I'M CHAMPAGNE. HI. DEAL. WON'T HOLLAR BACK.[/b]

And the response:

Hahaha

And the further response:

LET ME LAY THIS ULYSSES ON MY MANS AND THEM. LET THIS RAIN FALL ON YOU, GIRL. LOLZERS.[/b]

This thread is jokes. When does Hand Solo start posting here?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Hahaha

Gotta love the obligatory misuse of the Salma Hayek graemlin.

• hilarious.

I MAKE IT RAIN LOL. DEAL. THIS WHAT MONEY DO. ALL MY FLY BITCHES LIKE DIRTY MONEY DIRTY MONEY. LOL. SAYING. WAMP WAMP, WHAT IT DO? SAYING, LET ME UPGRADE YOU. HALLELUJAH HOLLER BACK. I WONT.

SAID I WOULDNT HOLLER BUT WHATEVS. IM IN THE BUILDING AND IM FEELIN MYSELF LOL. EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A POSTER OF MY DICK ON THEIR WALL. DEAL. LOL.

OK LAST TIME. DO YOU WANT A NEW CAR?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    im lost. whats going on??

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

The funniest thread in months...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hilarious.

I MAKE IT RAIN LOL. DEAL. THIS WHAT MONEY DO. ALL MY FLY BITCHES LIKE DIRTY MONEY DIRTY MONEY. LOL. SAYING. WAMP WAMP, WHAT IT DO? SAYING, LET ME UPGRADE YOU. HALLELUJAH HOLLER BACK. I WONT.

SAID I WOULDNT HOLLER BUT WHATEVS. IM IN THE BUILDING AND IM FEELIN MYSELF LOL. EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A POSTER OF MY DICK ON THEIR WALL. DEAL. LOL.

those aren't real... are they?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

The funniest thread in months...

It's like SoulStrut Christmas!

• OK LAST TIME. DO YOU WANT A NEW CAR?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

????

I AIN'T GONNA CRY. LOL. DEAL. FORGET YOUR FACE I SWEAR I WILL. THEY CALL ME CANDLE GUY.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

YOU FANNY. DEAL. YOU MAKE ME SUFFER, DEFF LEPPARD. I'LL BE ROCKIN. LOL. LATERZ

• OK LAST TIME. DO YOU WANT A NEW CAR?

????

I AIN'T GONNA CRY. LOL. DEAL. FORGET YOUR FACE I SWEAR I WILL. THEY CALL ME CANDLE GUY.

hahaha!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Believe me, I had my share of big booties in my youth. Like that girl, A************************e from college. Trust me, that was some serious banging. Anyway, woman, I'll treat you right. I know what a lady needs. Make you feel comfortable, baby. Did I tell you I had tons of the finest pieces of asses in those years? Like that girl, P********************a (also in college). Speak to me, tell me all your fears. I'm your man. Let me put some Barry White. The night is young. Would you like to meet me in my bedroom?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Ever since shorty got on here, it's really revealed a lot. Dudes with 0[/b] game were coming out the woodwork, basically punching a gaping hole in there online coolguy personas. I only hope Elise does post pms.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    i am fucking DYING over here