What Kind of Car do you Drive?

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    volvo v40

• volvo v40

I really like these. I was thinking of getting the S40 or V50 in a year or two. You like?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Fredericton has a strange bus system. You'll get two bus stops within forty feet of each other and then no bus stop for half a mile. Also, last Friday there was about a foot of snow and so buses decided to stop running. Huh?

• My 1977 280Z

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

97 Mazda Capella

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• Are you in San Jose?

Denver, CO

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    black 2003 element, looks a lot like this one:

uber-useful, 4wd, nice on gas, good stereo standard, pretty cheap too!

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

2000 Acura Integra GS-R

• 1966 ford mustang: silver/blue in immaculate condition. peace, stein. . .

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Daily driver:

And the fun ride:

• '67 ford ranchero. mines is primer colored right now, don't know what color i want to go with yet.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    My 1977 280Z

I always liked this ride. wasnt there a '76 with smother lines? I think someone around my way had one in powder oyster blue. cold as f%ck. dude also imported an OG mini cooper over (the REAAAAAAAL small one) and painted a british flag on the hood. that one was british racing green.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

'93 Ford Explorer. It's an island car. I got it for a lot of this:

• me and wifey roll inside this:

heated seats for winter

• aww yeah! thats my shit!!! 1991 baby
    (except mine has a gash caused by a SEPTA bus in the passenger side door)

had it for 6 years+ (cost me 5gs). lived in it for 2 years. smashed out often enough. tacked on 80,000 miles. now i use it for light construction. no major repairs.

but really i try to ride my bike whenever possible. cars are ghey

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    but really i try to ride my bike whenever possible. cars are ghey

Me too, but it's 35 miles to work, which means the bike is definitely not on until the weather warms up. Since its all snowy out, I drive a 1997 Honda Civic. it gets 30-32 miles to the gallon, which is pretty decent to me.

I had a dream last night that my bike got stolen and I woke up crying. No lie.

Sorry no pictures,
    JRoot

PS Stein's car is the best one so far.

PPS Why don't any of you fools get a hybrid?

• 35 miles is no joke. i got 1.5 miles to work. easy as pie. i dont ever want to commute again. when my new house is move-in ready, itll tack on a extra mile...no biggie.

steins car is nice. feelin monkeys too. and of course the vw bug

i used to have a mazda 323 but i sold it to my homie in LA awhile back. might be driving it around in mid feb. goooood car

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    i used to have a mazda 323 but i sold it to my homie in LA awhile back. might be driving it around in mid feb. goooood car

I drove probably 30,000 miles around S. Africa in a year in a 1984 Mazda 323. Four doors, and I thought one of them didn't open from the inside for about six months, until my friend John popped the child safety latch on the inside of the door. Whoops. that would have been nice to do a little sooner. Other than a busted headlight when I ran into a hornbill in Zimbabwe going 180 km/h (hornbill R.I.P.), the thing was unstoppable. Even when I had to cross that river over by Port St. Johns. Even when we had to escape from the charging elephant in reverse. Even when we had to get that old Boer to help us fix that flat in the Noord kaap. Mazda 323 is a great car.

• 38.3 miles is no joke.

Got one of these:

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

but I'm looking at doing THIS in the next 3-4 years or so.

^^^HELLS YEAH. That's a good look C*sm*! Luxury cars are hopefully in all of our futures.

For now, I'm pushing a Silver '05 Accord:

Pretty sweet ride, but it needs new tires, rims, and maybe even a better sound system (stock sound is pretty damn good though). Now that my sister's car situation is squared away for the Spring (THANKS EVERYONE), it's time to fire up the turbolister for myself!

As much as I would love to ride a bike to work, it just wouldn't work on the freeway. If only more of my co-workers could get into work early and then we could carpool. Le sigh.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Big Stacks rolls around in a:

Mrs. Stacks pushes a:

Her whip is black instead of gray (couldn't find a link to a black one...oops).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    One of deez in maroon:

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    96 White Toyota Camry. Boring and Wack, but it gets me around.

• My 1977 280Z

I always liked this ride. wasnt there a '76 with smother lines? I think someone around my way had one in powder oyster blue. cold as f%ck. dude also imported an OG mini cooper over (the REAAAAAAAL small one) and painted a british flag on the hood. that one was british racing green.

Thanks, dood... yeah, I like my ride. Still runnin smooth with little problems. I dunno about the '76 and the smother lines you're referring to. Looking to get it painted in the next year or so. Haven't decided on the color though. Powder blue sounds kinda fresshhh...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Wife

Me

Daughter #1

Daughter #2

Total Monthly Gas Bill - $1,200.00

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

Did Al Gore call you yet?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Did Al Gore call you yet?

Why, you think he might offer me a ride in his Limo??

Or maybe his private jet??

• 95 vw passat

I used to have that in green. now i have the 2003 jetta:

http://www.cardata.com/spoilers/images/CD_Spoilers/VW_Jetta_99_10L_Saab93_Conv.jpg" alt="" />