What Kind of Car do you Drive?

124»

Comments

• Volks seem to have heavy trans issues. I have heard that from tons of people. I got a five-year, 70,000-mile warranty and I am going to definitely address that before it expires. Sometimes, right after I start it up, at a stop I push the gas, nothing happens then... BAM, it kicks into gear. I only got 40,000 on my Jetta, hopefully will at least double that before I think about getting a new car.

You will have to replace your trans around 50k. That's just Volkswagen for you.

Hopefully that comes inside your warranty, mine did not.

• Volks seem to have heavy trans issues. I have heard that from tons of people. I got a five-year, 70,000-mile warranty and I am going to definitely address that before it expires. Sometimes, right after I start it up, at a stop I push the gas, nothing happens then... BAM, it kicks into gear. I only got 40,000 on my Jetta, hopefully will at least double that before I think about getting a new car.

You will have to replace your trans around 50k. That's just Volkswagen for you.

Hopefully that comes inside your warranty, mine did not.

might not be your tranny, could be anything...
    my uncle is a mechanic, i have seen him do so much work...bitd he used to do shit right out in front of the crib. changing axels...mad shit.

i had almost 400,000 mi on my 84 gti ! i miss that whip.at 1 point $15 would fill my tank.i used to love eating hondas/ bmws up.
    i would like to have a 1977 scirroco. all done up.
    dude i know out here has a 83 gti w/ almost 400hp...dusting some motorcycles.

they still make the original rabbit style body in africa !