THE OFFICIAL NFL 2006 THREAD

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the bengals need a miracle
    GOOOOOOOOOOO OAKLAND

• Anybody see Michael Irvin's outfit today on ESPN? Mike Ditka said he had on a "carnivorous suit"

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Anybody see Michael Irvin's outfit today on ESPN? Mike Ditka said he had on a "carnivorous suit"

''that thing was in my yard just yesterday''

hilarity

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Saints over Panthers
    Houston over Cleveland
    Kansas City over Jags
    Dallas over Detroit
    Tennessee over New England
    Jets over Oakland
    Cincinatti over Pittsburgh
    Seattle over Tampa
    St. Louis over Minnie
    Philly over ATL
    B'more over B'Lo
    Indie over Miamah
    Chargers over Cards
    Broncs over Niners
    Packers over Bears

i like the Raiders this week .....but i dont have the balls to take them

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    here's to the Jets losing, Titans losing, Broncos losing, Bengals losing, Jaguars losing and the Chiefs backing into the playoffs!!! A guy can have dreams can't he?????

Saints over Panthers
    Houston over Cleveland
    Kansas City over Jags
    Dallas over Detroit
    Jets over Oakland
    Seattle over Tampa
    St. Louis over Minnie
    Philly over ATL
    B'more over B'Lo
    Indie over Miamah
    Chargers over Cards
    Broncs over Niners
    Packers over Bears

my mistake ...i'm taking baltimore

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    how the fuck do you block an extra point. dude sucks.

Marvin Lewis =

Pacman =

tHE rAIDERS ARE THE WORST FOOTBALL TEAM EVAR ....I ALMOST FOLDED

WHY IS TOM BRADY PLAYING ? HAVEN'T THEY CLINCHED EVERY DAMN THING ?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

WHY IS TOM BRADY PLAYING ?

They want to win? To host the AFC Championship game?

this is getting ugly!!!
    (patriots)

• this is a crazy game between TENN and NE.

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    VY!

tenn cheerleaders

I dont know who has the worst secondary......The Bengals or Cowboys

• debardebar 215 Posts
    here's to the Jets losing, Titans losing, Broncos losing, Bengals losing, Jaguars losing and the Chiefs backing into the playoffs!!! A guy can have dreams can't he?????

Dude, the Jets have no bearing on our playoff chances. So we are still alive!!!! Go 49ers!!!! I hope they don't remember that the Chiefs shut em out in Week 4 and hold it against us.

Dude, the Jets have no bearing on our playoff chances. So we are still alive!!!! Go 49ers!!!! I hope they don't remember that the Chiefs shut em out in Week 4 and hold it against us.

That's what I meant...I almost had to get restrained at the bar I was watching the Chiefs game. With two minutes left they switched the Chiefs game to the Eagles game. Granted I like the Eagles but I was watching the CHIEFS game. In fact I was the first guy at the bar watching the game. I freaked out...they told me to calm down and they put the game back on. Geez out of 20 tv's I think they could of waited. I was fired up!!! C'mon Frank Gore run all over the Broncos and make it a happy new year for me and my fellow Chiefs fans. It's been awhile since we've had some good luck.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    chiefs owe the colts a home playoff loss.....LJ 225 yards 3 tds

• Woke up this morning to the news that darrent williams got shot and killed last night.

Sure takes the wind out of the end of season NFL sails...Shit's fucked up. Man, maybe i'm just tired and overly sensitive, but this has me feeling really down. Awfully way to start a new year and the playoffs.

RIP Darrent Williams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716385

• Woke up this morning to the news that darrent williams got shot and killed last night.

Sure takes the wind out of the end of season NFL sails...Shit's fucked up. Man, maybe i'm just tired and overly sensitive, but this has me feeling really down. Awfully way to start a new year and the playoffs.

RIP Darrent Williams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716385

Man that shit is sooooooo fucked up. My friend so all that shit going down, people all bloody, shit is so pointless. What a shitty ass NYE. Broncos lose to one of the worst teas in the NFL, lose playoff spot, then the Nuggets lose, then this. Man, rest in peace Darrent Williams... What a shitty way to start the year...

chiefs owe the colts a home playoff loss.....LJ 225 yards 3 tds

that's what I like to hear!!!!

• Saints over Panthers
    Houston over Cleveland
    Kansas City over Jags
    Dallas over Detroit
    Jets over Oakland
    Seattle over Tampa
    St. Louis over Minnie
    Philly over ATL
    B'more over B'Lo
    Indie over Miamah
    Chargers over Cards
    Broncs over Niners
    Packers over Bears

my mistake ...i'm taking baltimore

So this week was a push and I'm still (+1), correct?

So this week was a push and I'm still (+1), correct?

So, Ed - glad or mad to see Saban go ... or both?

• So, Ed - glad or mad to see Saban go ... or both?

May I just say, "fuck that dude". Left LSU to "test the pro waters"...I can respect that. But then you puss out after two fucking years? And then come back to not only the same conference but the same division? Fuck him. Yes I'm mad doggie cos I think if he woulda stuck around the Bayou LSU coulda won another MNC w/ all his talent.

• So, Ed - glad or mad to see Saban go ... or both?

May I just say, "fuck that dude". Left LSU to "test the pro waters"...I can respect that. But then you puss out after two fucking years? And then come back to not only the same conference but the same division? Fuck him. Yes I'm mad doggie cos I think if he woulda stuck around the Bayou LSU coulda won another MNC w/ all his talent.

Dude who works with us worked for the 'phins, and still has a lot of friends down there. Inside dirt from their camp was, 'good guy; can't coach a lick'. I think he knew it, and got the hell out at the first opportunity.

• So this week was a push and I'm still (+1), correct?

Playoffs games count the same as reg. season then?

I'm very happy to see him go ...He was not ready for the NFL and never wanted to leave the college game... but he couldn't refuse what Huizenga James Olmos gave him ...COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE ORGANIZATION...that was absurd .....His coaching staff was garbage and he is a terrible talent evaluator....Culpepper instead of Brees ...Ronnie instead of Cadillac ....blah,blah,blah.....I think the media is being too hard on him for leaving though......but thats another story ...

I would LOVE to see Brian Schottenheimer or Jim Johnson get the head coaching job .....but we need a REAL GM first