More K in Canada Related, Problems

Comments

• There are lawyer crackheads, model crackheads, teacher crackheads and probably record collector crackheads.

maybe k needs hire one of those lawyer crackheads!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    some of the most creative and ambitious folks i've known were either junkies or crackheads at one point. i'm really suprised that he hasn't shown up to say anything though... the two times i posted anything about jamaican 45s i had found, he either responded on the thread or PM'd me within one minute. i guess if he's ripped people off, he deserves the blast, but posting his real name, and all that other stuff makes me bummed out.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I wish I could express some things that I have observed about the guy, but I'm afraid it will ultimately come back to haunt me. Let's just say -- the guy has expressed his love for the coca on this very board severeal times.

• There are lawyer crackheads, model crackheads, teacher crackheads and probably record collector crackheads.

They'd just take his money and never call back...

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    There are lawyer crackheads, model crackheads, teacher crackheads and probably record collector crackheads.

They'd just take his money and never call back...

How many rocks per hour do you think a top notch lawyer crackhead would charge?

---

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Dont know the guy, never dealt with him, never chatted with him, but his finds posts used to make my day.

i hope he is ok, and i hope everyone gets their money.

thats all.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    The worst thing about all this is just the lack of knowing of what is going on. I mean I'd much rather know that I've been robbed so I can take "measures" rather than not find out or be told.

exactly. the time for giving him the benefit of the doubt has passed. and really, let's say he's a basehead, does that make anyone who got jacked feel any better? has the money magically appeared back into your paypal acct?

theft is theft and should be dealt with accordingly, whether it's thru proper channels (cananda has police right?) or by taking it to the streets.

empty your PMs!

• I don't know about the crack thing, but I did hear that he had some relationship strife going down. I can't remember if he had to move again, cause I think he was living with the girl or something.

• Dude has officially been outed on several forums

His ebay has successfully been fucked with

You all know he knows what he's up against and what he needs to do about it

There's no more points to be made or further insight needed if you ask me

Dude needs a ten count and a hand up from those in his corner

End this hen party now and meet back in a week is what I say

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    what's that in your avatar?

• I don't know about the crack thing, but I did hear that he had some relationship strife going down. I can't remember if he had to move again, cause I think he was living with the girl or something.

thing is though that doesn't negate the people saying they've dealt with him in the past and waited a month or several months, or received rinked records. i dunno...

• I finally recieved a response from K this morning. He mentions relationship issues as well as drug problems as of late. He also mentions that he plans to make this up to everybody. For the time being, I can only hope this is true and hope that Kevin doen't go further down that self-destructive road. I'd like to see things reverse their course, and yeah I'm skeptical so far but I'll give him one last chance. After this though.......all bets are off. Anyone else receive response last night/today?

• He's emailed me another tel. no. and time to phone him, which I shall be doing in the next 5 mins provided I got the right time zone...........

am I being hasty in saying that things are looking up...?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i agree with oz.

also, hes not going to jump back on here anytime soon. dudes probably embarrassed and doesnt know how to respond at this point. he just got his WHOLE world flipped due to the internet. that shits fucked up. im not downplaying his actions cause ive had my own dealings with kevin that werent good. however... 6 pages of trashing dude. cats whove never had dealings with him putting him on blast. yeah its fun... yeah youre right... now stop jerking off to this and move on. he'll come respond, if ever, when hes ready. you can keep beating a dead horse but why? like i said... stop jerking off to this. this cant still be interesting to yall... is it?

and yeah he sends out records graded poorly. he overcharges on top of that. he says shit is promos when theyre not. he delays shipping to 4+ weeks often. i even know dealers that cant stand dude.

oh well... dont buy records from him.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

and yeah he sends out records graded poorly. he overcharges on top of that. he says shit is promos when theyre not. he delays shipping to 4+ weeks often. i even know dealers that cant stand dude.

oh well... dont buy records from him.

I think I just came.

• He's emailed me another tel. no. and time to phone him, which I shall be doing in the next 5 mins provided I got the right time zone...........

No, you're not being hasty. Let's just hope for the best.

• tsmtsm 16 Posts
    some of you need to step back from your computer screens a little and realise that things go wrong in people's lives and records aint the only thing in life. i sell records, but they certainly DON'T come first in my life. dude's CLEARLY got shit going on in the real world as it is, and to have to read all this crap i can't imagine is gonna be nice for him. i know it's the american way to go in all gun-ho but come on. this thread was only started a few fucking days ago, give the dude a chance?

yeah business is business, but life is way more important than a lot of you record nerds realise. wait till shit really hits the fan with one of you one day. i think the only thing you lot can blast him for is for not keeping people up to date.

i've never bought from him before, but i would regardless of all this.

people are people, and fuck up. usually by no fault of their own. i'm not totally sticking up for the guy but look at the bigger picture.

i think this thread should be deleted. it's not a good look for your forum.

• some of you need to step back from your computer screens a little and realise that things go wrong in people's lives and records aint the only thing in life. i sell records, but they certainly DON'T come first in my life. dude's CLEARLY got shit going on in the real world as it is, and to have to read all this crap i can't imagine is gonna be nice for him. i know it's the american way to go in all gun-ho but come on. this thread was only started a few fucking days ago, give the dude a chance?

yeah business is business, but life is way more important than a lot of you record nerds realise. wait till shit really hits the fan with one of you one day. i think the only thing you lot can blast him for is for not keeping people up to date.

i've never bought from him before, but i would regardless of all this.

people are people, and fuck up. usually by no fault of their own. i'm not totally sticking up for the guy but look at the bigger picture.

i think this thread should be deleted. it's not a good look for your forum.

New moderator/K alias????

wrong time zone!

it'll be another hour, I want the story str8 from the horses mouth. Also if his missus/drug dealer have fucked him about than they deserve the biggest E-bashing of all as they effectivley caused all this

• i feel bad for K after reading Nitekrawler's post that he had been having some drug problems and regret my involvement in this thread. his life is probably ruined now. i know some people who are mired in substance abuse probs and they are depresssed & fragile as fuck and i've had to worry way too much about them giving up and offing themselves.

some of you who are posting crack pictures and making cruel jokes need a fucking reality check. walk away from this thread.

He's emailed me another tel. no. and time to phone him, which I shall be doing in the next 5 mins provided I got the right time zone...........

wrong time zone!

it'll be another hour, I want the story str8 from the horses mouth. Also if his missus/drug dealer have fucked him about than they deserve the biggest E-bashing of all as they effectivley caused all this

actually you caused a lot of this... not saying it was wrong... just stating the obvious. you know... the other boards you posted on and passing the link around...

good luck with kevin

• i think the only thing you lot can blast him for is for not keeping people up to date.

His disappearance (aka not keeping me up to date) was why I started this thread. I didn't hope for people to start bashing the guy. However, it is important to note that plenty of people had built up feelings regarding current or past transactions with the guy. Mostly issues equate to slow shipping or misgraded merchandise. If you knew he graded poorly, or made people wait forever to get their records, then you might not make a deal with him, yeah. (And yes I know that people can change). But even my friends stayed quiet about their past inconveniences with K. So really, I didn't know it would be a problem when I first made the deal nor a major board thread explosion down the line. I'd prefer it if people didn't just post to jump on the bandwagon, but posts shall continue for those of us with true grievances.

• tsmtsm 16 Posts
    his life is probably ruined now.

if you're suggesting his life is ruined because of this thread that's just fucking hilarious.

• well what else could i have done? let him rip other ppl off??? How the fuck was I supposed to know what was going on if he don't tell me/others or pass messages on to others who COULD post on a forum what his situation was. No one until now has been sure what has been going on. I stand by my actions

• tsmtsm 16 Posts
    well what else could i have done? let him rip other ppl off??? How the fuck was I supposed to know what was going on if he don't tell me/others or pass messages on to others who COULD post on a forum what his situation was. No one until now has been sure what has been going on. I stand behind my actions

you actually have a legitimate concern. i bet 97% of the people in this thread don't and are just bored and like gossip. myself included. i don't even know who K in fucking canada is.

i'll carry on lurking now.

well what else could i have done? let him rip other ppl off??? How the fuck was I supposed to know what was going on if he don't tell me/others or pass messages on to others who COULD post on a forum what his situation was. No one until now has been sure what has been going on. I stand behind my actions

didnt say you were wrong... just saying you spread the word. no need for cuss words and multiple ?s.

youre a little too upset right now. like i wrote... good luck with kevin.

• his life is probably ruined now. i know some people who are mired in substance abuse probs and they are depresssed & fragile as fuck and i've had to worry way too much about them giving up and offing themselves.

I do hope he get's help.

• No shit man!
    between the 'anonymous emails' being posted by Mods (Raj, any way you cut it, that is a fucking weak move man...) shitpopping from people that have never dealt with dood (or that know the real-world grading and value of JA records) or general lack of respect for someone that has hipped a lot of cats to a TON of shit... this thread reminds me why I never really get too close to online communities. Obviously this thread and some of the people in it are far beyond a lack of compassion for a dood that you all actually know, and are watching fuck up right now.
    If I had some real world problems going on, I would handle it in private and make good on my dealings, which is what it appears K is trying to do. If he has had a breakup or death in the familiy, or has been smoking crack in alleyways for 2 months, he doesn't owe it to the whole world to tell them. He owes some records to some doods.
    This whole thing is so weak and in some ways typical of what I would expect to see here.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Dudes...

I have no idea about Kev's alleged drug use. Nor is any of his personal biz any of mine. I understand that a few people are pissed and just want their money back. I really hope that everything is sorted.

I just wanna state that my personal dealings with the guy is nothing but positive. But even if it wasn't, I've never line up to kick the guy when he's down. IMO, thats really nagl.

Let me just add. As far as the e-mail to Raj... I can probably say, that reason he got fired from Cosmos is false.
    It's none of my business to any of that. But I know that story is not true.

But whatever... I know there are plenty of dudes ready to line up and take a swing at the dude...