What is more little dude?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
A. Being obsessed with breakz, cause, you know, they are part of the "hip hop legacy"?orB. Being obsessed with tacky funk, cause, you know, they all have black people on the covers?

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    A. Posting on Soulstrut?

or

B. Posting on Waxidermy?

or

C. Complaining about Soulstrut on Waxidermy or vice versa?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    A. Posting on Soulstrut?

or

B. Posting on Waxidermy?

or

D. complaining about all three on Vinyl Vulture!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Fall back son. You Soulstrut folls should be honered that some of us still grace you with our presence here. Soulstrut makes me feel kind of unclean lately.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    A. Posting on Soulstrut?

or

B. Posting on Waxidermy?

or

• searching a niteliters record for a break is the ultimate little dude moment.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    searching a niteliters record for a break is the ultimate little dude moment.
    it is?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    grace you with out presence here

when the typo is more true than the intended statement

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    searching a niteliters record for a break is the ultimate little dude moment.

Yup its better to track all the fake Steve Halperns of the world.

• DONT KNOCK IT BITCH. I SEE YOU GODDAMN BREAK KIDS AT THE RECORD SHOW. STACKING UP EVERY RECORD WITH A BLACK PERSON ON THE COVER LIKE MELBA MOORE PEACH MELBA AND SHIT. YOU DROP NEEDLE ON 10,000 RECORDS IN 3 HOURS AND BUY 1 VG GROVER WASHINGTON JR LP FOR 2 DOLLAS. THAT SHIT STRAIGHT BUGS DUDE. THAT AND THE GUY ASKING ME IF HE SOULD PAY $20 FOR A BOB JAMES ONE TAPPAN ZEE PRESSING.

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT HALPERN BRO. TRY ARICA AUDITION. THERE IS SOME RHODES ACTION ON THERE THAT WILL MAKE YOU DROP A ENCHARITO OUT OF YOUR CRACKASS.

grace you with out presence here

when the typo is more true than the intended statement

DONT KNOCK IT BITCH. I SEE YOU GODDAMN BREAK KIDS AT THE RECORD SHOW. STACKING UP EVERY RECORD WITH A BLACK PERSON ON THE COVER LIKE MELBA MOORE PEACH MELBA AND SHIT. YOU DROP NEEDLE ON 10,000 RECORDS IN 3 HOURS AND BUY 1 VG GROVER WASHINGTON JR LP FOR 2 DOLLAS. THAT SHIT STRAIGHT BUGS DUDE. THAT AND THE GUY ASKING ME IF HE SOULD PAY $20 FOR A BOB JAMES ONE TAPPAN ZEE PRESSING.

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT HALPERN BRO. TRY ARICA AUDITION. THERE IS SOME RHODES ACTION ON THERE THAT WILL MAKE YOU DROP A ENCHARITO OUT OF YOUR CRACKASS.

Fall back old man. Get your weight up. Watch my moves. I'll wipe my ass with your new age collection.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    A. Being obsessed with breakz

What's a break?

• DONT KNOCK IT BITCH. I SEE YOU GODDAMN BREAK KIDS AT THE RECORD SHOW. STACKING UP EVERY RECORD WITH A BLACK PERSON ON THE COVER LIKE MELBA MOORE PEACH MELBA AND SHIT. YOU DROP NEEDLE ON 10,000 RECORDS IN 3 HOURS AND BUY 1 VG GROVER WASHINGTON JR LP FOR 2 DOLLAS. THAT SHIT STRAIGHT BUGS DUDE. THAT AND THE GUY ASKING ME IF HE SOULD PAY $20 FOR A BOB JAMES ONE TAPPAN ZEE PRESSING.

Fall back old man. Get your weight up. Watch my moves. I'll wipe my ass with your new age collection.

YOU BREAKHEADS ARE WORSE THAN BEATLES COLLECTORS.

DONT KNOCK IT BITCH. I SEE YOU GODDAMN BREAK KIDS AT THE RECORD SHOW. STACKING UP EVERY RECORD WITH A BLACK PERSON ON THE COVER LIKE MELBA MOORE PEACH MELBA AND SHIT. YOU DROP NEEDLE ON 10,000 RECORDS IN 3 HOURS AND BUY 1 VG GROVER WASHINGTON JR LP FOR 2 DOLLAS. THAT SHIT STRAIGHT BUGS DUDE. THAT AND THE GUY ASKING ME IF HE SOULD PAY $20 FOR A BOB JAMES ONE TAPPAN ZEE PRESSING.

You're a scrub.

Breakheadz are the new "Beatles collectors" - mark may words. Just wait till they get old and stop caring about stains on their shirts - you'll see them pot-bellied, carting out their Skull Snaps to the same record show month after month - of course they'll have it marked double the going price (which will be about what they paid for it), but they won't really want to sell it anyway.

Breakheadz are the new "Beatles collectors" - mark may words. Just wait till they get old and stop caring about stains on their shirts - you'll see them pot-bellied, carting out their Skull Snaps to the same record show month after month - of course they'll have it marked double the going price (which will be about what they paid for it), but they won't really want to sell it anyway.

You're really a scrub.

• I hate you all

You're a scrub.

LIKE THE GUY IN THE TLC SONG? I DONT THINK SO BOSS. I GOT MY OWN RIDE AND DONT LIVE AT HOME WITH MY MAMA. PLUS I KNOW ALL THE BREAKS. BUT THAT WAS BACK IN 1993. IT REALLY IS '93 TILL INFINITY WITH THIS BREAK SHIT. YOU GUYS JUST DONT QUIT. I GOT A COPY OF COFFY FOR SALE IF YOUR INTERESTED.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Breakheadz are the new "Beatles collectors" - mark may words.

• LES CRANE ARSHOLES

• Breakheadz are the new "Beatles collectors" - mark may words. Just wait till they get old and stop caring about stains on their shirts - you'll see them pot-bellied, carting out their Skull Snaps to the same record show month after month - of course they'll have it marked double the going price (which will be about what they paid for it), but they won't really want to sell it anyway.

EXACTLY. 300 POUNDS AGE 55 WITH BAD B.O. AND A VESTEX. DROPPING NEDDLE ON THE SAME MELBA MOORE RECORD THEY WERE CHECKING BACK IN 2005.

WE CALL IT THE 2025 DIGGER. WORSE THAN THE BEATLES COLLECTOR. SMELLS WORSE TOO. SHORTS SO BAGGY THEY FIT RIGHT OVER THE DEPENDS UNDERGARMENT.

• LONER FOLK SELF HATTERED

LONER FOLK SELF HATTERED

You're a scrub.

LIKE THE GUY IN THE TLC SONG? I DONT THINK SO BOSS. I GOT MY OWN RIDE AND DONT LIVE AT HOME WITH MY MAMA. PLUS I KNOW ALL THE BREAKS. BUT THAT WAS BACK IN 1993. IT REALLY IS '93 TILL INFINITY WITH THIS BREAK SHIT. YOU GUYS JUST DONT QUIT. I GOT A COPY OF COFFY FOR SALE IF YOUR INTERESTED.

I need Coffy. Been looking for it for ahwhile. Do you have a clean copy of Grover Washington "Reed Seed" too? I need to mint up on that one.

Sorry. I made a PEE FOUL.

EXACTLY. 300 POUNDS AGE 55 WITH BAD B.O. AND A VESTEX. DROPPING NEDDLE ON THE SAME MELBA MOORE RECORD THEY WERE CHECKING BACK IN 2005.

WE CALL IT THE 2025 DIGGER. WORSE THAN THE BEATLES COLLECTOR. SMELLS WORSE TOO. SHORTS SO BAGGY THEY FIT RIGHT OVER THE DEPENDS UNDERGARMENT.

Its kinda funny because you're already at that stage of your life. I've got 30 years to go.

LONER FOLK SELF HATTERED

I confess - I own a nite liters lp.

I confess - I own a nite liters lp.

I love you.

• IT REALLY IS '93 TILL INFINITY WITH THIS BREAK SHIT.