What is more little dude?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    LONER FOLK SELF HATTERED

Sorry. I made a PEE FOUL.

I confess - I own a nite liters lp.

I love you.

• Breakheadz are the new "Beatles collectors" - mark may words. Just wait till they get old and stop caring about stains on their shirts - you'll see them pot-bellied, carting out their Skull Snaps to the same record show month after month - of course they'll have it marked double the going price (which will be about what they paid for it), but they won't really want to sell it anyway.

EXACTLY. 300 POUNDS AGE 55 WITH BAD B.O. AND A VESTEX. DROPPING NEDDLE ON THE SAME MELBA MOORE RECORD THEY WERE CHECKING BACK IN 2005.

WE CALL IT THE 2025 DIGGER. WORSE THAN THE BEATLES COLLECTOR. SMELLS WORSE TOO. SHORTS SO BAGGY THEY FIT RIGHT OVER THE DEPENDS UNDERGARMENT.

Its kinda funny because you're already at that stage of your life. I've got 30 years to go.

IM 37 BOSS. FIT AS CAN BE AND FEELING FINE. YOUR CUTTING FARTS IN YOUR CONTROL CHAIR AS YOU SURF SOULSTRUT. PLUS YOUR AVATAR IS BROKEN BOSS.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Breakheadz are the new "Beatles collectors" - mark may words. Just wait till they get old and stop caring about stains on their shirts - you'll see them pot-bellied, carting out their Skull Snaps to the same record show month after month - of course they'll have it marked double the going price (which will be about what they paid for it), but they won't really want to sell it anyway.

EXACTLY. 300 POUNDS AGE 55 WITH BAD B.O. AND A VESTEX. DROPPING NEDDLE ON THE SAME MELBA MOORE RECORD THEY WERE CHECKING BACK IN 2005.

WE CALL IT THE 2025 DIGGER. WORSE THAN THE BEATLES COLLECTOR. SMELLS WORSE TOO. SHORTS SO BAGGY THEY FIT RIGHT OVER THE DEPENDS UNDERGARMENT.

Its kinda funny because you're already at that stage of your life. I've got 30 years to go.

IM 37 BOSS. FIT AS CAN BE AND FEELING FINE. YOUR CUTTING FARTS IN YOUR CONTROL CHAIR AS YOU SURF SOULSTRUT. PLUS YOUR AVATAR IS BROKEN BOSS.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    LONER FOLK SELF HATTERED

Sorry. I made a PEE FOUL.

I confess - I own a nite liters lp.

I confess - I own all the nite liters lps. And I ain't dumping shit!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I also own one Niteliters LP

(two if you include the one New Birth LP I own)

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    People worried about "little dudeness" are just projecting.

Psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defence mechanism in which one attributes ("projects") to others, one???s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them. The theory was developed by Sigmund Freud and further refined by his daughter Anna Freud.

On the other hand, the magical train of thoughts by which every man alone with an acoustic guitar would produce an exciting record is just wrong.

Me, I'll go with mutilated people on covers. Usually the deep pain they have been subjected to, allow them to extract the very meaning of life from an organ.

Brazil is letting me down y'all! I'll have bets to pay if things continue this dark way.

• rawyouthrawyouth 112 Posts
    Afro-Strut is great, Tanga Boo Gonk, Damn, K-Jee are solid. Why is everyone so down on The Nite-Liters?

Afro-Strut is great, Tanga Boo Gonk, Damn, K-Jee are solid. Why is everyone so down on The Nite-Liters?

You don't want to start down this line of inquiry. Seriously.

(Cue: De La Soul is Dead skit: "why ya'll dissing? I...I kind of like it..."

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    I also own one Niteliters LP

(two if you include the one New Birth LP I own)

John you CANT be a legendary record dealer like AP until you get rid of that Niteliters LP.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I like those cuts. I actually like Anal-Y-Sis as an album, that's the one I've always held onto.

But I do not feel a compulsion to own those albums for the most part. I am not Sir Funkalot.

Where's Big Nacho?

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

A. Acting like your gonna shit your pants when you find a record that has been sampled before.

B. Actually shiting your pants when you find a record that Josh has sampled before.

C. Only collecting Jazz for sample purposes.

D. Paying $10 or more just for a break.

F. Buying Waxpoetics to look at the pictures.

What exactly is wrong with this?

A. Acting like your gonna shit your pants when you find a record that has been sampled before.

B. Actually shiting your pants when you find a record that Josh has sampled before.

Damn I guess everybody is ashamed to be into hip hop.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

F. Buying Waxpoetics to configure your Ebay searches[/b]

Not to stray from the mission of outing little dudes, but I will say that the Nite Liters are wayyy better than 90% of the tepid funk most people sweat. Somewhat by the numbers, but at least you get solid funk from start to finish on most of their albums - as opposed to the one trackers that sell for 5 times as much.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I do none of those things.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i currently own two nite liters and three new birth lps.

all of them are in vg or worse condition.

I did like 10 years ago and I'm not ashamed of it. I might still even pay hundreds of dollars for the right break. I guess everybody starts off as a mighty new age xian worst music ever made collectro from the gate.

REAL HIP HOP SON.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    a lot of these people were never 'into' hip hop to begin with.

i currently own two nite liters and three new birth lps.

Step your game up! I have the entire discography sealed. I also have the Love Peace & Happiness album which I think is New Birth?

I did like 10 years ago and I'm not ashamed of it. I might still even pay hundreds of dollars for the right break. I guess everybody starts off as a mighty new age xian worst music ever made collectro from the gate.

Not true - we all started out buying dollar Phillip Glass lp's and taking lots of ecstasy in the 90's.

I AM ON MY OWN PERSONAL MUSICAL JOURNEY

a lot of these people were never 'into' hip hop to begin with.

I'm not into xian folk private press crystal music either. I don't campaign against it though. It doesn't really enter my private mindgarden.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Not true - we all started out buying dollar Phillip Glass lp's and taking lots of ecstasy in the 90's.

Speak for yourself.

That's great for you and good luck on that journey. So stay the fuck out of all topics encompassing hip hop and don't speak upon what you don't know.

That's great for you and good luck on that journey. So stay the fuck out of all topics encompassing hip hop and don't speak upon what you don't know.

You're taking this very personally - is Grover Washington your boyfriend? Do you own stock in Tapan zee?

[
    You're taking this very personally - is Grover Washington your boyfriend? Do you own stock in Tapan zee?
    Son its not that serious. Just get tired of all you weirdos talking shit about hip hop. You guys aren't any better than a 16 year old kid carrying the sample bible or whatever.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    I left out E.

E. Considering a new 45 that consists of old material that never came out back in the day...a reissue. (I seriously know a dude that won't have anything to do with a new 45. The Dap-Kings...won't buy it.)

• [

Son its not that serious. Just get tired of all you weirdos talking shit about hip hop. You guys aren't any better than a 16 year old kid carrying the sample bible or whatever.