What is more little dude?

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Wow. This thread is like an end-to-end testament to bad looks on SS.

Kaushik, if you're reading this, I retract all the keep-it-positive things I wrote the other day. Assholes will be assholes. Fools ain't 1/10th as funny as they think. Fuck this cute shit. So tired.

we lose a dude like Jake & get a mojoworkin'? That's a shitty trade.

You're not kidding.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I've payed $100 for a break before. (Jimmy Smith "In a Plain Brown Wrapper )

Next!

i couldn't resist asking... is this what you changed your original post to or did you really pay that much for this record? just curious.

Hahaha... HELL no[/b]. That was a joke from another thread. High-C had it right.

p.s. some of you are fucking goons (not you GB). It's crazy how negative breeds negative. Look how many side beefs started in this thread.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    haha ok i was gonna say... i don't think all of jimmy smith's records together are worth that much. lol. so many inside jokes around here its hard to catch them sometimes...

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    ap's caps lock BOSS stage was mildly entertaining.

then everything went downhill.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    BUMP

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    BUMP

you want some e-blood, don't you?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    nah

just decided to bring an utterly worthless topic to light once again. really nothing redeeming about the post, and my reasoning for bumping it is unknown.

Go ENGLAND!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Tacky Funk is over.

• Tacky E-Funk is over.

Mike Longo killed Jesus.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    bump.

STACKING UP EVERY RECORD WITH A BLACK PERSON ON THE COVER LIKE MELBA MOORE PEACH MELBA AND SHIT.

STILL PRETTY FUNNY

• PEACH MELBA
    "a million years before this time"

DivShare File - melba moore- a million years before this .mp3

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    That shit was funny to read....and funnier still cus I just dropped $10 ea on about 8 records with breaks...hehehe

But I also copped a Arif LP for 'the music'..... :-)

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    lulz~

ultimate little dude move: becoming a record dealer as a 'career' move, then complaining about your clientele on the innurnets

aka

"being broke @ thirty gives a nigga the chills" > make that 40

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    That shit was funny to read....and funnier still cus I just dropped $10 ea on about 8 records with breaks...hehehe

Dude... breaks are so 2005. What about some Slim Dusty privtate press Banjo solos?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    LokoOne said:

Dude... breaks are so 2005. What about some Slim Dusty privtate press Banjo solos?

easy there....

• tripledouble said:
    christine mcvie would eat karen beth's lunch in prison

Yes!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What a terrible thread. Also, no disrespect intended but I never got HCrink and Anthony Pearson's humor. Then again, I have paid well over $100 for a break in the past

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    mojoworkin post your address
    i know you are lurking

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    why bump some sad ass shit like this. best to be forgot

• Agreed!
    This ranks right up there with the "I know more about African funk music than you@/boutique shopper arguments.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Brian said:
    mojoworkin post your address
    i know you are lurking

you going to look for him when you move up here? lol

what an ugly ugly thread.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Possum Tom said:

I think the first few pages are pretty hilarious actually, before it turns ugly.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    Possum Tom said:

I think the first few pages are pretty hilarious actually, before it turns ugly.

I was laughing at the back and forth before Mojo entered the thread. Shit was like casting a dark cloud over everything. SMH

Didn't dude come back on here under a different name and get banned again?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    I never got HCrink and Anthony Pearson's humor.

TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND MAKING POO POO JOKES?

I think they are the only two laughing at it.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    Anthony Pearson's humor.

YEP, ALLCAPS AND HIS USAGE OF BOSS MADE ME SICK. Reading his posts made me not too unhappy having been absent from the Strut when AP was a regular poster. Also something tells me this guys humour consisted of only 25 % fun. He's the antonym of mellow.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    LokoOne said:

You know Merrylands got the heat!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    Kinetic said:
    LokoOne said:

You know Merrylands got the heat!

I do actually ;)

It's cool Gary - it's an Aussie thing mate!

• disco_che said:
    Cosmo said:
    Anthony Pearson's humor.

YEP, ALLCAPS AND HIS USAGE OF BOSS MADE ME SICK. Reading his posts made me not too unhappy having been absent from the Strut when AP was a regular poster. Also something tells me this guys humour consisted of only 25 % fun. He's the antonym of mellow.

i did chuckle a bit at the crystal x 1200s = pm dawn, that was decent. Unfortunately if someone says "AP" i think - bloodstool - which tends to undermine the humour somewhat.