World Cup Bastards Speak Up!!! (Brits stand up!)

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Holy shit this match is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than I ever suspected.

Couple of woodwork hits for Italy, if I was them I wouldn't fancy this going to penalties either........

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    The Italians are BALLIN' the germans in this first half so far... AYO!!!

WHUT? HUH?

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/b]
    (Sorry German strutters)

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    ice cold killers

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    SNAP!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Holy shit this match is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than I ever suspected.

Couple of woodwork hits for Italy, if I was them I wouldn't fancy this going to penalties either........

Italy 2 Germany 0

You have my sympathy Grope but what a match, what a match.

Italy 2 Germany 0

what a match, what a match.

Amazing game.

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    good game bitch

The look on Lehmann's face, PRICELESS!!!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts

Please to beat the Italians in the final.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Sorry for you all German strutters, but Italy was better tonight!

The first goal is :next level:

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Damn Italy, i hope they lose in the final.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

You have my sympathy Grope (and all other German strutters) but what a match, what a match.

This was easily the match of the tournament so far. Both teams played very well on both ends of the ball, and with three minutes to go, it looked like either one could emerge the winner on PKs. Failure to mark Grosso led to his ability to get off an unbelievably perfect shot to break the deadlock. Then the second goal was just gravy, very beautiful delicious gravy.

It's always a pleasure to watch 120 minutes of soccer played at a very high level with the deciding goals coming off of great skill in the run of play.

Bravo to both sides,
    JRoot

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I fell asleep for ten minutes in the second half. Typical defensive soccer from these two teams. Germany still didn't have a shot on goal at 60 minutes, brutal. Overtime was fun though.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    Damn Italy, i hope they lose in the final.

is that ......why all the hate ?

we won, and we won in a good way .......it has been a great match...
    ..some german press offended heavy the last few days though....

it is a big party over here now, but I just don't get the reason of the hate over italy .....

the local business is corrupted as we all know, and all italians are ashamed for it........... but that has nothing to do with the game on the field

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I'm posting from lil italy right now. shit is crazy.

Anyone who knows toronto, knows what I mean when I say this...

If its a Italy vs portugal final. College St. or St. Clair will be fucking craYyyyyyy

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Congrats to Italia, the last 60 of 120 minutes were excellent football.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    I'm posting from lil italy right now. shit is crazy.

Anyone who knows toronto, knows what I mean when I say this...

If its a Italy vs portugal final. College St. or St. Clair will be fucking craYyyyyyy

B*ll* -

You forgetting Woodbridge? LOL...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    oh, I wasn't talking about just the Italians. With all the Italians leaving college st. and moving out to the bridge and the portugees taking over both college and st. clair, today was the first time I've seen the Italians come out in full force.

I'm curious to how crazy it will be with that final...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Congrats Italy.

Germany was sleeping in the extra time. I didn't even get mad when Italy shot those goals. It was so predictable. What did the German players think? Were they looking forward to the penalties?
    Ballack and Schnieder sucked. Schneider should have at least kciked that on shot at the goal (first or second half). He's the worst gaol getter ever. Only one goal in 70 matches (as a midfielder).

I'm not disappointed at all. Germany didn't deserve to win. Italy didn't play that good in the second half, so I was hoping for a goal after the 70the minute. Since that did't happen and Germany was soooooo weak in the extra time, Italy deseved to win. 1-0 would have been fine though

Italy played fair. I was surprised to see that. A well-earned winner.

GO ITALY. Get that cup.

1990: Germany winning in Italy
    2006: Italy winning in Germany, plaeze

• Diamante_DDiamante_D 215 Posts
    Congrats Italy.

Germany was sleeping in the extra time. I didn't even get mad when Italy shot those goals. It was so predictable. What did the German players think? Were they looking forward to the penalties?
    Ballack and Schnieder sucked. Schneider should have at least kciked that on shot at the goal (first or second half). He's the worst gaol getter ever. Only one goal in 70 matches (as a midfielder).

I'm not disappointed at all. Germany didn't deserve to win. Italy didn't play that good in the second half, so I was hoping for a goal after the 70the minute. Since that did't happen and Germany was soooooo weak in the extra time, Italy deseved to win. 1-0 would have been fine though

Italy played fair. I was surprised to see that. A well-earned winner.

GO ITALY. Get that cup.

1990: Germany winning in Italy
    2006: Italy winning in Germany, plaeze

All I can say is WOW, I never thought I'd see an Italian team play that kind of open attacking football in a game as important as that. Some of the little midfield triangles and technical aspects -like good first touches, running off the ball etc - were NXET LEVEL. Tactically too, it was a near flawless game. Camorenese had Lahm locked back into the left back position all night, 'cos he was easily Germany's most dangerous avenue of attack. Klose and Podolski were in the centre back's pockets all night, I can't believe that Matterazzi is the same player that had a terrible season at Everton in the prem.

I was so pumped at the end of that game, probably because it was the first game at the whole tournament (save, perhaps FR Vs BR in the quarters) that really went off in a big way. I could watch that Pirlo switched pass for the first goal about a hundred times and not get sick of it. The guy plays his balls of for 120 minutes, then still manages something as sublime as that!

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts
    Germany were playing for penalties fo sho in extra time, they thought we won before so lets hold if we get a goal great but don't go mad, italy had the tools to do it with two of the best goals of the world cup so far.

I hope we get an Italy V France final as what ronaldo did to rooney was not right, time for some instant Karma....

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    Excellent game

Cannavaro is

player of the WC for me

someone give Camoranesi a haircut please

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    The game was excellent and Italy was slightly better at all, but both teams had the chance to win. Bad luck that Italy scored in minute 119 with a nice shot...
    I was already prepared for the penalty shootout, which Germany cannot loose at all

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    damn, what a letdown...

last wishes i have:

france beats portugal
    germany beats portugal
    france beats italy

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    damn, what a letdown...

last wishes i have:

france beats portugal
    germany beats portugal
    france beats italy

Yup, I thought we would make it in a penalty shoot-out...Italy deserved to win, no doubt about that. Germany slept in the extra-time. I hope Portugal gets the cup, France and Italy have won it already. But on the other side Germany is out so I don't really care no more...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Can someone up a link so I can listen live via internet.

I couldnt find anything.

Someone probably up'd it before but I'm not into going through 50 pages.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Can someone up a link so I can listen live via internet.

I couldnt find anything.

Someone probably up'd it before but I'm not into going through 50 pages.

BBC is streaming it live. go watch it. no need for radio...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    BBC is streaming it live. go watch it. no need for radio...

Link?

I can't find the right one