NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Sensitive?

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Sensitive?

Naw, just wish I'da came in hurr w/ pics of Vince Carter doing his little gay moves and shit when y'all were gettin worked, instead of biggin' up yr Pacers if that's how it's goin down.

Sensitive?

Naw, just wish I'da came in hurr w/ pics of Vince Carter doing his little gay moves and shit when y'all were gettin worked, instead of biggin' up yr Pacers if that's how it's goin down.

Stop bitchin, Damn u always so asshurt.

I picked the MAVS son. I'm realy callin' out Rockadelic due to the bet.
    U jump on errybody when it comes to the mavs. Are they unjoshable?
    Relax. I've already stated im lookin at detroit and dallas.

unjoshable?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    OK....

Duncan.... off the charts.... but was it just me or did he disappear in the 2nd half? Dallas in 6, still

Detroit.... Flip is the question.... dude will look major bad if his team gets beaten. Billups.... worst foul EVAR... total lapse of thought and self-control... I expect better

Kobe.... NICE SWEATER VEST

Kobe.... NICE SWEATER VEST

NO DOUBT..............

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Duncan.... off the charts.... but was it just me or did he disappear in the 2nd half? Dallas in 6, still

Maybe a little bit. He started off 12 for 12 ( ) and then went 1 for 7 after that. Still he should've grabbed control of the game when Ginobili got that offensive rebound late. The pass underneath to Parker for the opver-the-head flip was He should've just Dampier or Diop or whoever was guarding him like he had been doing most of the game and put the Spurs up 3 instead of allowing that nail-biter finish.

Still, that was a hell of a game. I think the Spurs can definitely win in Dallas on Friday--it's not like Dallas has been crushing 'em on their homecourt--but the odds-on pick s probably still for the Mavs to close it out. I'm just bummed I won't be able to watch the game.

I think the Spurs can definitely win in Dallas on Friday--it's not like Dallas has been crushing 'em on their homecourt--but the odds-on pick s probably still for the Mavs to close it out. I'm just bummed I won't be able to watch the game.

I don't know... if that was all the Spurs had.... up by 10 to end up only winning by 1... a game that could have easily been won by Dallas...

I think the Spurs can definitely win in Dallas on Friday--it's not like Dallas has been crushing 'em on their homecourt--but the odds-on pick s probably still for the Mavs to close it out. I'm just bummed I won't be able to watch the game.

I don't know... if that was all the Spurs had.... up by 10 to end up only winning by 1... a game that could have easily been won by Dallas...

Dallas "should" close this thing out.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

ice queen of narnia?

Dallas shoulda won that. Terry was in too much of a hurry to get that last shot off. Like Kobe said, he could've easily made that shot. Not only that, but Dirk could have easily gotten the tip had he noticed how off the shot was. Oh well. SA is strugglin' right now. Dallas gotta run em on home court next game and end this.

That Cleveland game was dope. Ilgouskas been fuckin up a lot though. Get yo game face on patna. Cleveland is a good team, they discovered detroit's wekaness and been exploiting it. As far as Miami vs. Cleveland for the ECF, man. Tough call. I really hope to see LeBron go all the way to the finals in his first playoffs.

Maybe a little bit. He started off 12 for 12 ( ) and then went 1 for 7 after that. Still he should've grabbed control of the game when Ginobili got that offensive rebound late. The pass underneath to Parker for the opver-the-head flip was He should've just Dampier or Diop or whoever was guarding him like he had been doing most of the game and put the Spurs up 3 instead of allowing that nail-biter finish.

Still, that was a hell of a game. I think the Spurs can definitely win in Dallas on Friday--it's not like Dallas has been crushing 'em on their homecourt--but the odds-on pick s probably still for the Mavs to close it out. I'm just bummed I won't be able to watch the game.

I agree that by and large, Duncan can do what he wants against Diop and Damps, mostly because he's a phenom. But even Spurs-panty-wearing-Steve Kerr said it, on a possession by possession basis, both those guys can get stops on isolated ocassions. They have battled him on every possession, and deserve kudos.

There is pressure on Dallas for game 6, no doubt. However, it seems they've been under pressure for every game of this series. Game 2 was a "must win" and both games in Dallas seemed like "must wins", and they accomplished themselves well. How many double digi deficits did the Mavs come back from last night?

Game 6 should be another amazing game in an amazing series. Can't. Frickin. Wait.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Ilgouskas been fuckin up a lot though. Get yo game face on patna.

True..fumbling passes not scoring up to his potential..foul trouble.

He might just wake up and be an x factor down the road (plus he can piss off sheed down the stretch)

JP youre absolutely right about Flip saunders (it woukld be a shame too)

This year's series have been entertaining, more than past years

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    for those doubting my "biggest upset ever" claim, please look directly below said claim for rationale.

Ilgouskas been fuckin up a lot though. Get yo game face on patna.

True..fumbling passes not scoring up to his potential..foul trouble.

He might just wake up and be an x factor down the road (plus he can piss off sheed down the stretch)

JP youre absolutely right about Flip saunders (it woukld be a shame too)

This year's series have been entertaining, more than past years

Big Z was not a complete waste. He had, I think, at least 6 blocks in that game.

Also, the refs let Ben Wallace run roughshod on that possession where he bricked his two FTs. a) He fouled the shit out of Big Z by hooking his arm, but I don't think the ref saw it because he was completely behind Ilgauskas. Big Z ends up picking up the foul that led to the FTs. b) He fouled the shit out of Lebron on the rebound and didn't get called.

Big Z was not a complete waste. He had, I think, at least 6 blocks in that game.

true, but fuckin up important plays toward the end of the game is not a good look no matter how many blocks you have. i agree though, with all that you just said about him.

The nerves of pro athletes are just amazing.

I get into near-cardiac territory...just trembling as I watch these games come down to the wire.

I know they make millions, but they're only human. Mistakes in these extreme pressure-cooker situations are excusable.

I get into near-cardiac territory...just trembling as I watch these games come down to the wire.

Word up. I pace around my apartment, yell at the TV, pound the table, change the channel for a couple seconds during breaks in the action as a pressure release, and generally freak myself out during games like these. Sports-related stress has probably taken several years off my life.

Sports-related stress has probably taken several years off my life.

• I get into near-cardiac territory...just trembling as I watch these games come down to the wire.

Word up. I pace around my apartment, yell at the TV, pound the table, change the channel for a couple seconds during breaks in the action as a pressure release, and generally freak myself out during games like these. Sports-related stress has probably taken several years off my life.

Sounds like me last night. I was actually thinking about going out to Detroit for Gm 7 (if necessary obviously) a bunch my michigan fam will be there, they got tickets this morning. I don't think I can swing it though, so yelling at the TV will have to suffice.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Sounds like me last night. I was actually thinking about going out to Detroit for Gm 7 (if necessary obviously) a bunch my michigan fam will be there, they got tickets this morning. I don't think I can swing it though, so yelling at the TV and having drewnice scream in my ear thru the phone during crunch time[/b] will have to suffice.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    should not have come down to this, but the pistons-cavs series is definitly not over. i have faith in my team.

should not have come down to this, but the pistons-cavs series is definitly not over. i have faith in my team.

no game 7!!!

(sorry gotta route for the underdogs here)

Jason Terry suspended for game 6.

Wow. That really throws a curveball--Terry's been a very important part of the small-ball style that's been working so well for the Mavs. And I didn't see him punch Finley, but then again, I wasn't really looking at anything like that.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Jason Terry suspended for game 6.

Wow. That really throws a curveball--Terry's been a very important part of the small-ball style that's been working so well for the Mavs. And I didn't see him punch Finley, but then again, I wasn't really looking at anything like that.

Someone remind me about how David Stern and the NBA want the Mav's to win plaese!!

Whoa. I didn't even see the punch! Damn.... that changes things.... paging EdPowers...

Whoa. I didn't even see the punch! Damn.... that changes things.... paging EdPowers...

There was no punch....Terry swiped a backhand trying to get both Ginobli and Finley off his ass that was on the bottom of a 3 man pile-up. This is chickenshit bullshit, but will NOT change the fact that the Mav's will win .....now it may just take 7 games and Batmon gets to pick my avatar for a month!!

This is so fucking lame. Complete horseshit. Finley dove and landed on Terry's HEAD, he was just pushing him off.

Who does the NBA have it out for again?

Black people

Black people

I think they have it out for Cubans....one in particular.

THE FUCKING NBA IS GAY. HOW THE FUCK CAN REGGIE EVANS NOT BE SUSPENDED FOR GRABBING A DOOD'S JIMMIES IN HIS SHORTS AND JET *DOES* GET SUSPENDED FOR A PUNCH NOBODY SAW EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKING LOSER-ASS SPURS AND THEIR LITTLE 'VIDEO'.