NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    There once was a Laker named Bryant
    But his team was not very reliant
    His 7th Game Hell
    Will be Raja Bell
    He can't win without Shaq the Giant

nice. raja bell is a strong defender, but he is an average nba player at best. barkley clowned him on tnt after he started whining about the refs in game 5 and basically said that whether bell plays in game 6 would have zero outcome on the game. i think that was proven, and as kobe said, "who is this kid?"

lakers will still take the series. kobe is a gladiator.

checkout Larry David's face (behind the suns bench) after Thomas hits the 3.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-060505

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• _JULIUS__JULIUS_ 76 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

The TRUE Gladiator

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

WTF is going on in the playoffs? Bonzi Wells is a top 5 player??? ANTHONY JOHNSON??????? And let us not forget...Tim Fucking Thomas? Huh? Are you shittin me? This guy is the meaning of a perennial underachiever/team killer.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    No underachieving last night foll. Game 7!

I realize that bro. That's what I'm saying though, where is it coming from? All these guys playing over their head...... C'mon man, dood got cut from Da Bulls this year, a team starved for bigs or even semi-bigs. Tim Thomas is 6'9" with a 2-guard's game though.

I realize that bro. That's what I'm saying though, where is it coming from? All these guys playing over their head...... C'mon man, dood got cut from Da Bulls this year, a team starved for bigs or even semi-bigs. Tim Thomas is 6'9" with a 2-guard's game though.

Yah they have been mentioning that a lot, that he was sitting at home in Philly as a free agent. I think last night they added that the Bulls wanted to focus on Duhon, Ben Gordon and the other younger players, so they cut him loose. Tim wasn't the most loved player but now he's critical to filling in the defensive and offensive gaps on the Suns. What a priceless and timely acquisition, in my opinion.

Yah they have been mentioning that a lot, that he was sitting at home in Philly as a free agent. I think last night they added that the Bulls wanted to focus on Duhon, Ben Gordon and the other younger players, so they cut him loose. Yah Tim wasn't the most loved player but now he's critical to helping out on the Suns. What a priceless acquisition, in my opinion.

The shot he hit at the end of regulation in Game 4 was nasty as well. Oh well, get yours Timmy!!!!

game 7!

Anyone catch what KB said in the postgame interview?

lol

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    game 7!

Anyone catch what KB said in the postgame interview?

lol

Plaese to quote.

Not a direct quote and I can't seem to find a transcript, but someone asked him about his feelings about the game, and he said something to the effect of: "we'll flush it out of our memory and put it behind us. It's like if you drop a deuce you don't turn around and look at what you did, you just flush it"

something like that, the reporters were laughing/cringing, no doubt

KB the toilet metaphor komedian, lol

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Not a direct quote and I can't seem to find a transcript, but someone asked him about his feelings about the game, and he said something to the effect of: "we'll flush it out of our memory and put it behind us. It's like if you drop a deuce you don't turn around and look at what you did, you just flush it"

something like that, the reporters were laughing/cringing, no doubt

KB the toilet metaphor komedian, lol

well i guess kobe got his swagger back. seriously. he has been dropping gems all series. i caught him pre-game saying that "he can score anytime he wants to." some would say this is cocky, but the man is speaking the truth!

50 points and only 6 on free throws.

well i guess kobe got his swagger back. seriously. he has been dropping gems all series. i caught him pre-game saying that "he can score anytime he wants to." some would say this is cocky, but the man is speaking the truth!

no doubt, but

game 7!

WTF is going on in the playoffs?ANTHONY JOHNSON???????

Anthony "MAGIK" Johnson.

Outplayed his "mentor".

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    anyone else feel that players in the NBA transfer the HATT the best.

I used to love NJ but because of Vince 'trade me now' Carter. I got nothing but smiles when they lose.

Then again I used to hate the lakers and hate shaq..now in the heat im almost screaming 'throw it down big man'

however just like the utah jazz in the 90's my hate for the spurs will never rest.

WTF is going on in the playoffs?ANTHONY JOHNSON???????

Anthony "MAGIK" Johnson.

Outplayed his "mentor".

Props to him. He left it all on the court last night. Jefferson's block on O'Neal sealed it. Too many injuries for the Pacers.

Now that your boys are gone man, I can clear off a seat on our wagon for ya!

Too many injuries for the Pacers.

No doubt.

PEJA punked the fuck out. Fukhim. Trade his non willis reed ass.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Dude, that two head fakes/360 pivot/tough contested fallaway he hit on Marion?

I figured Kobe was gonna go for at least 40 tonight. I just figured the Lakers would win in the process as well.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Too many injuries for the Pacers.

No doubt.

PEJA punked the fuck out. Fukhim. Trade his non willis reed ass.

story of his career although he never asked to be a star...

[prediction]He will end up with the Spurs at the end of his career[/prediction]

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Dallas Vs San Antonio =

Lakers Vs Clippers =

Pistons Vs Cavs =

Miami Vs New Jersey =

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Dallas Vs San Antonio =

Suns[/b] Vs Clippers =

Pistons Vs Cavs =

Miami Vs New Jersey =

Fuck the Lakers. I give Kobe his respect for stepping his game up, but I'm still a hater.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Dallas Vs San Antonio =

Suns[/b] Vs Clippers =

Pistons Vs Cavs =

Miami Vs New Jersey =

Fuck the Lakers. I give Kobe his respect for stepping his game up, but I'm still a hater.

Well... you better not watch tomorrow, the Lakers are going to the second round ...

BELIEVE IT ! 100% LOCK

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts

Well... you better not watch tomorrow, the Lakers are going to the second round ...

BELIEVE IT ! 100% LOCK

Wow...the 2nd round. Now that's something to be hyped about! If the Lakers make round 2 (and that's only *if*, not a given they make it) I think the Clippers will be tough. If by some miracle their luck (or help from the refs) gets them to the 3rd round they face either the Mavs or the Spurs. Yeah, good luck with that. And if by some huge miracle they make the finals...I think either the Heat or the Pistons wipe the floor with the Lakers. But hey, you Lakers homers keep your rose-colored glasses on.

• _JULIUS__JULIUS_ 76 Posts
    Game 7 tonight!
    I predict a 112-91 Phoenix' win, thanks to 8/30 FG from Kobe.

By the way, anyone caught Cleveland-Washington last night? The 3-pointer made by Arenas to go to OT was

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

The 3-pointer made by Arenas to go to OT was

Spurs > Sacramento Spurs

Suns > Lakers

Clippers > Nuggets Clippers

Mavericks > Grizzlies Mavericks

Pacers > Nets fart Nets

Pistons > Bucks Pistons

Wizards > Cavs fart Cavs

Miami > Bulls Heat