NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Did someone pass gas?

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    can I take that back? nice deflection at the end there. All credit due to the Mavs, y'all took our offensive rotation out of it the whole game, I think we only got like two threes...

good fucking game though, go spurs!

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    Bowen shut Dirk down completely....MVP?

So is anyone besides Rockadelic and myself giving the Mavs a chance against the Sprus????

Mavs in 6.

Fart

Dear NBA Gods,
    Please don't let the last hour of my time be a total waste.
    Thanks,

Rockadelic

Dear NBA Gods,
    Please don't let the last hour of my time be a total waste.
    Thanks,
    Rockadelic

LOL

It's ON.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Twiddling my thumbs until we see Miami...

And for the record, I am really hoping the Spurs win so we can get this shit on and poppin' again.

And for the record, I am really hoping the Spurs win so we can get this shit on and poppin' again.

Y'all do owe them, but damn I'd like to see some new blood from the West.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Classic Loser comeback. Talkin about the history of the franchise doesnt change last nights score.

That's some real disgruntled Yankee fan talk.

make a few BOLD predictions for once and have those predictions fall through........until then,you are this guy

Classic Loser comeback. Talkin about the history of the franchise doesnt change last nights score.

That's some real disgruntled Yankee fan talk.

make a few BOLD predictions for once and have those predictions fall through........until then,you are this guy

What does that prove?

reminds me of one of my fave players from when I was a kid......any guesses??

Nobody??? Where are all you Hoops heads at??

Here's a hint.....if you take the first part of his first name...and the last part of his last name....you get

Cassell!!!!

reminds me of one of my fave players from when I was a kid......any guesses??

Nobody??? Where are all you Hoops heads at??

Here's a hint.....if you take the first part of his first name...and the last part of his last name....you get

Cassell!!!!

Cassie Russell

10/11 from behind the 3 line in the first half.

65% from the field.

21 point lead.

• 16_beat16_beat 56 Posts
    still not getting any respect out in detroit?

Detroit Free Press
    May 7, 2006

"We know that LeBron, it's his showcase, pretty much," Pistons point guard Chauncey Billups said. "We come off playing three games on NBA-TV, now we're on ABC. It isn't because of us. So we're going to be ready for that. We've been looking forward to it."

Detroit Free Press
    May 7, 2006

"We know that LeBron, it's his showcase, pretty much," Pistons point guard Chauncey Billups said. "We come off playing three games on NBA-TV, now we're on ABC. It isn't because of us. So we're going to be ready for that. We've been looking forward to it."

yeah you dudes are such underdogs.

Detroit Free Press
    May 7, 2006

yeah you dudes are such underdogs.

Those are your words, not mine or Chauncey's.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm just glad Ben Wallace is rocking that fierce hairstyle.

detroit has a great team and everything, but they got to stop playing that card already, for real.

detroit has a great team and everything, but they got to stop playing that card already, for real.

We got a full deck, hommie.

IMG SRC="http://jedidiah.stuff.gen.nz/cards/rotate.jpg" width=500>

Which one you talkin' about?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    ride with the Clippers!!!

NEVER

yea i know.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

We got a full deck, hommie.

IMG SRC="http://jedidiah.stuff.gen.nz/cards/rotate.jpg" width=500>

Which one you talkin' about?

actually i wouldn't call it a full deck, more like a CRAZY hand.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Bowen shut Dirk down completely....MVP?

Round 1 goes to Bowen, I feel good that Dirk will reverse that in Game 2. Dirk killed that dood in the last reg. season game Mavs played v. the Spurs, so I'm not concerened yet. Besides, you heard Avery's comment, once they get a drill for the "Bear Hug" defense we'll be fine.

The officiating sucked, Mavs missed a grip of FTs and got shut down by the Spurs in the second half and still had a chance to send it to OT. In other words, what happens when the Mavs improve? This is going to be a good series.

Winning two in S.A. was the dream, winning one was the mission. The mission can still be accomplished. Props to the Spurs for a hard-fought game one win.

In other words, what happens when the Mavs improve?

Ahhh,.........the game of adjustments, no doubt.

I was @ work,

How did the Mavs bench look and Dampier's offense?

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    The Mavs made no attempt to get any "O" out of the Center position yesterday. Dampier was solid on defense though. The refs let Duncan run roughshod and called about 5 fouls on Dallas Centers standing completely still w/ their arms straight up in the air. Other than that, Damps threw Duncan's shit at least twice and had I think 5 blocks.

Mavs Bench = Jerry STackhouse yesterday. STack was awesome except for the brain cramp he had at the end. (WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO THE HOLE #42!!??!!). Damps brought some D and rebounding, Devin was solid in defense and penetration. Quise was a non-factor.

Game 2 can't get here quick enough to let me forget about Game 1 that got away.

Wallace wins NBA's top defensive award

May 8, 2006 - 9:27AM
    AUBURN HILLS (AP) - Detroit center Ben Wallace has won the NBA's Defensive Player of the Year award for the fourth time in five years, according to a source within the Pistons organization who is talking to The Associated Press.

The source spoke on the condition of anonymity because the award has not been announced.

The source says Wallace will be presented with the award tomorrow night before Game Two of the second-round series against Cleveland.

Wallace joins Dikembe Mutombo as the only four-time Defensive Player of the Year in league history.

The 6-foot-9, 240-pound Wallace also won the award last year -- and in 2003 and 2002.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    blaming officiating for losses = sore ass syndrome

blaming officiating for losses = sore ass syndrome

The officiating this post season has been horrible in all the series.
    The call against the Nets in game 1......fouling the jersey was wack.
    The non call on the Jefferson/O'neal block was wack.

All the hard fouls being call Flagrant one or two =

The "BRAWL" has made the commish crazy sensitive to any hard contact. That shit is fuckin' fartjuice.

On the real, if Kobe can elbow at will, then Bell can clothesline to send a message. Fuck that prissy-shit. Fuck the sponsors and the scared middle usa folks who cheer for football and hockey but get up in arms when BROTHERS flex. Shit iz st8 bullshit.