Peace!

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I just realized: in 100 years from now we all will be dead, and this collection of 0s and 1s will have no meaning.

are you implying that it is meaningful at present?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I didn't say that, and your avatar looks like Boy George.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I just realized: in 100 years from now we all will be dead, and this collection of 0s and 1s will have no meaning.

you mean i have not gotten any closer to global peace or helped the ozone with my 4440 posts

fuck

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

This site is becoming such a social/friendship kind of thing. I guess that's cool but uh... I don't know, people who are heavy with the records are of interest to me, no matter how caustic they may be. People who are PC and nice and all that but don't have much record game... not so much.

I prefer to think of soulstrut as a comedy website daycare for retards with occasional record content outbursts.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

speak for yourself.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    daycare for retards

BAN[/b]

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

This site is becoming such a social/friendship kind of thing. I guess that's cool but uh... I don't know, people who are heavy with the records are of interest to me, no matter how caustic they may be. People who are PC and nice and all that but don't have much record game... not so much.

I prefer to think of soulstrut as a comedy website daycare for retards with occasional record content outbursts.

why you gotta disrespect retarts like that?

&

• ryanryan 334 Posts

I prefer to think of soulstrut as a comedy website with occasional record content.

Here's what I've learned during my short time here. We all share an interest in records but this board isn't really about records. A lot of people who are heavy with records post infrequently, and when they do its usually not about records. In fact, many discourage discussions about records because it adversely affects the price, status, or something else equally lame. To me its this attitude which gives rise to some of the ridiculous posts on this board. Cause and effect.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    you guys are sensitive...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

why you gotta disrespect retarts like that?

&

Your argument is void due to your use of the racist OJ graemlin.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Whether he decided to say it or not is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm offended that he thinks that way.

Hopefully he can get right ASAP.

It's a good thing your thinking is correct. hopefully we can all think more like you. Once we fall in line and get rid of those that think differently we won't have to worry about offending others.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Whether he decided to say it or not is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm offended that he thinks that way.

It's a good thing your thinking is correct. hopefully we can all think more like you. Once we fall in line and get rid of those that think differently we won't have to worry about offending others.

What have I revised again?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    5 PAGER COMING UP!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    FUCK YOU ALL

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

The mass execution of six million Jews. Maybe it would matter more to you if you saw us as equals, but like most, prejudiced dumbfucks, you most likely won't be able to wrap your mind around the racism of your thought process.

next time try not to wear your swastica armband so proudly while crying out some fake message about hating those that think prejudiced thoughts.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Apologizing for saying it (acting it out), which is what offended people, is one thing, but I don't think anyone should have to apologize for thinking things. That's getting into some weird and dangerous territory.

I think the exact opposite. Whether he decided to say it or not is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm offended that he thinks that way.

Hopefully he can get right ASAP. Believe it or not, I'm pulling for you Justin to not pull this on the next man.

and so for the folks who are offended by the way you think and want you to curb and change that and want for you to 'get right' - what would you say to them? who gets to decide what thinking 'right' is?

There are well-established boundaries not to be crossed, in your head as well as in your voice box. A racial slur is one of them. Y'all can overcomplicate things all you want to, but it's pretty darned simple.

Also, when you can cite me as having uttered a racial slur is the only time[/b] that you can flip this back on me...which of course will be never.

it's not that simple - as is demonstrated here and out there on a daily basis.

so by engaging you i am accusing you?

the notion of thinking vs acting does not only exist in the realm of race - please don't get all defensive and righteous because you think i am flipping this back on you - you put the idea of 'right thinking' out there and i am responding.

The mass execution of six million Jews. Maybe it would matter more to you if you saw us as equals, but like most, prejudiced dumbfucks, you most likely won't be able to wrap your mind around the racism of your thought process.

next time try not to wear your swastica armband so proudly while crying out some fake message about hating those that think prejudiced thoughts.

Where are you getting this stuff from?

You've painted me into something I'm not...AT ALL.

I don't even know what to say in response to it. I'm completely baffled that you think that I hate Jews.

I don't.

But who am I to stop your rampage?

Apologizing for saying it (acting it out), which is what offended people, is one thing, but I don't think anyone should have to apologize for thinking things. That's getting into some weird and dangerous territory.

I think the exact opposite. Whether he decided to say it or not is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm offended that he thinks that way.

Hopefully he can get right ASAP. Believe it or not, I'm pulling for you Justin to not pull this on the next man.

and so for the folks who are offended by the way you think and want you to curb and change that and want for you to 'get right' - what would you say to them? who gets to decide what thinking 'right' is?

There are well-established boundaries not to be crossed, in your head as well as in your voice box. A racial slur is one of them. Y'all can overcomplicate things all you want to, but it's pretty darned simple.

Also, when you can cite me as having uttered a racial slur is the only time[/b] that you can flip this back on me...which of course will be never.

it's not that simple - as is demonstrated here and out there on a daily basis.

so by engaging you i am accusing you?

the notion of thinking vs acting does not only exist in the realm of race - please don't get all defensive and righteous because you think i am flipping this back on you - you put the idea of 'right thinking' out there and i am responding.

Nah, it's cool. We're just discussing different approaches to holding people accountable for their actions and the thought-processes that lead them to those actions. So we think differently on the subject. That's alright, I ain't mad at cha.

That's alright, I ain't mad at cha.

phew! i was gonna lose sleep otherwise.

What did the Jewish father say when his son asked to borrow $50?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Where are you getting this stuff from?

You've painted me into something I'm not...AT ALL.

I don't even know what to say in response to it. I'm completely baffled that you think that I hate Jews.

I don't.

But who am I to stop your rampage?

Like I said above most racists don't know they are racist and refuse to believe it when someone points it out.

Go on and continue to think that Jews were co-cospirators in Hitlers final solution. Be sure to interject your thoughts on how it really is when no one asked you what you think.

After that don't forget to stress how we should all "think right" so that issues of hate don't come up again.

How many shattered windows do you got in that glass house you live in?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    fuck this place.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Here's what I've learned during my short time here. We all share an interest in records but this board isn't really about records. A lot of people who are heavy with records post infrequently, and when they do its usually not about records. In fact, many discourage discussions about records because it adversely affects the price, status, or something else equally lame. To me its this attitude which gives rise to some of the ridiculous posts on this board. Cause and effect.

Like I said above most racists don't know they are racist and refuse to believe it when someone points it out.

Go on and continue to think that Jews were con-cospirators in Hitlers final solution. Be sure to interject your thoughts on how it really is when no one asked you what you think.

After that don't forget to stress how we should all "think right" so that issues of hate don't come up again.

How many shattered windows do you got in that glass house you live in?

You've extracted the context of how it originally came up, but no...in general Jews were not co-conspirators with Hitler. Of course they weren't. That's not how I've ever seeked to portray the situation. That's not how I've ever belived the situation to have occurred. But it is histrorical fact that neither of us can avoid by really dissecting what happened over there that some select Jews were conspirators with Hitler.

I think I brought that up a single time within the context of a larger discussion quite some time ago. It's nothing I'm trying to broadcast as more important than the bigger tragedy. I'm not trying to harp on it. I'm not trying to do anything but encourage people to look at what actually happened rather than just resorting to what they hoped happened.

Yet everytime that you dredge this stuff up, you are basically asking me to restate my position. You don't want to deal with facts, then leave it alone already. here's another example of a discussion that has little to do with this Holocaust shit being derailed by you incorrectly thinking that I'm teh nightmare of Hitler personified.

You obviously don't know me. You have obviously misinterpreted my posts. And you are obviously badgering a person who basically tries to steer clear of you on this board.

I have never made a racial slur on here, so I reserve the right to call out someone who has. It's not even your battle to fight, but here you are doing what? Being mad at me for applying the same standard that you would apply to a slur levied against your people just because it isn't your people that has been attacked in this particular instance? That sir, is weaksauce in a plastic bottle.

Its reallllly funnnnnnny.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Here's what I've learned during my short time here... many discourage discussions about records because it adversely affects the price, status, or something else equally lame.

I get so sick and tired of having to see THIS shit: everytime somebody even HINTS at an overlooked record. We had a thread about Fame Records recently, and somebody was getting all cryptic ("there's a certain Fame album with a long-haired and bearded white guy on the cover - SHHHH!") even though I had already mentioned it in the same thread! (Travis Wammack, if you can't sleep without knowing.) This secret-handshake-society treatment has GOT to go.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Go ahead, make an ass of yourself and say it. Why hold back? No one else is.

Even I[/b] am starting to think this shit is getting outta hand.

Here's what I've learned during my short time here... many discourage discussions about records because it adversely affects the price, status, or something else equally lame.

I get so sick and tired of having to see THIS shit: everytime somebody even HINTS at an overlooked record. We had a thread about Fame Records recently, and somebody was getting all cryptic ("there's a certain Fame album with a long-haired and bearded white guy on the cover - SHHHH!") even though I had already mentioned it in the same thread! (Travis Wammack, if you can't sleep without knowing.) This secret-handshake-society treatment has GOT to go.

yes please.

Go ahead, make an ass of yourself and say it. Why hold back? No one else is.

Even I[/b] am starting to think this shit is getting outta hand.

Maybe now isn't a good time.