Hotti in the club

124»

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Why is it we dislike them so much?
    I don't like these dudes either, but I'm sayin ...

You gotta pick a side. If you hate on them you're jealous. If you don't hate on them you secretly want to be their friends. Nah, it's just silly. It's the buffed meatheads dudes wearing shirts that are way too tight that really get me. Of course I'm sure we all had great fashion sense back when we were 19.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN

X INFINITY

I had to look at it for a few seconds to even notice him! Total

• DUNE493DUNE493 223 Posts
    Wack TECHNO NIGGGAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    are these guys really gay though? if they are you guys are some serious gay bashers

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    (and at least 1/4 of the crew is juicing) so shit talking can easily be backed up? Check.

this is the scary part. so true

whoever mentioned that albanians are not to be crossed dropped pearls of wisdom.

Yeah dude. There was this crew out here ABI, all Albanian kids, they used to drive up to Yonkers to pick fights with the young mafia kids. One night I was minding my own business eating some pizza in the village and these Albanian dudes started arguing with a black dude who was bigger than any of them, so they just swarmed on him and threw him through the plate glass window, Blood feuds and honor killing are still a common thing in Albania and every Albanian I've ran into is nice with the knuckle game.

Also, whoever said that Jersey is the haven of guidos is right on the money, but I gotta say don't sleep on Staten Island man, flame hair and stretch button ups for dayz.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    are these guys really gay though? if they are you guys are some serious gay bashers

I don't think these guys are actually gay. But the girls who like this style and perpetuate it?

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

I don't think these guys are actually gay. But the girls who like this style and perpetuate it?

Many of the girls that perpetuate this style are really REALLY fucking hot. Sad but true.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Many of the girls that perpetuate this style are really REALLY fucking hot. Sad but true.

Plaese to post their pics.

• yeah my good friend here used to work the door at this bulgarian bar down on canal street that a lot of eustern europeans hang out in. this group of like 10 albanians used to come often .. and needless to say they never paid to get in .. nobody wanted to fuck with them (not because they're big or tough .. they're just crazy as fuck and they scrap as a herd) but if anything went down at the door they always had my dude's back. there are also albanian crips out there that are wild as hell.

we have some of those mediterranean anime characters walking around my hood, but they're all like 14 and under and i kinda don't mind them because they wear jordans for the most part (dub zeros and shit) ..

and you wonder who likes these guys??? their female counterparts, of course. ..

Question: are all these folks rocking the fakest of tans or am I missing something?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i have never seen anything like this shit in hawaii so it's pretty fucking hilarious to me. where did the whole "let's all have super spikey hair" shit come from? i guess a lot of aZn kidz here do the same thing but the eyebrow waxing is not done and while some dress ridiculous, aint nothing like i've seen in this thread.

i have never seen anything like this shit in hawaii so it's pretty fucking hilarious to me. where did the whole "let's all have super spikey hair" shit come from? i guess a lot of aZn kidz here do the same thing but the eyebrow waxing is not done and while some dress ridiculous, aint nothing like i've seen in this thread.

The spikey hair thing has been around for at least 10 years, though yeah, I tend to associate it more with AZN dudes than white folk.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Question: are all these dudes rocking colored contacts or am I missing something?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    (and at least 1/4 of the crew is juicing) so shit talking can easily be backed up? Check.

this is the scary part. so true

whoever mentioned that albanians are not to be crossed dropped pearls of wisdom.

Yeah dude. There was this crew out here ABI, all Albanian kids, they used to drive up to Yonkers to pick fights with the young mafia kids. One night I was minding my own business eating some pizza in the village and these Albanian dudes started arguing with a black dude who was bigger than any of them, so they just swarmed on him and threw him through the plate glass window, Blood feuds and honor killing are still a common thing in Albania and every Albanian I've ran into is nice with the knuckle game.

Also, whoever said that Jersey is the haven of guidos is right on the money, but I gotta say don't sleep on Staten Island man, flame hair and stretch button ups for dayz.

A good friend of mine (I****h) who is of the "not to be fuckeds wit'" variety took on 4 of these dudes on Melrose last year. One of these dumb fucks tried to lunge at my best friend (who was with I****h but trying to diffuse the situation as it was just outside a crowded restaurant) with - I shit you not - A FUCKING BUTTER KNIFE. All West Side Story and shit ("You're a Jet 'til your last cigarette"). I****h handled 3 of the dudes while M**s looked at this fool like "A FUCKING BUTTER KNIFE?!" Meanwhile, J**n G**e, who was also present, was laughing at the whole situation.

After I****h pretty much mowed these dudes down, they broke out down an alleyway, with I****h's head bleeding from a knife or glass cut. A couple minutes later, cops scooped 'em up. Guess who called the police? The fucking Jets. The restaurant staff explained that the Jets started the rumble and when the cops realized there were 4 of 'em, they let I****h, M**s and J**n go.

Man, I got stories about I****h that would make Bam proud.

Herm

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I have really enjoyed learning about this new subculture. I hope that one of our more academic Strutters will study these guys soon. The paper would most likely be published in Nature, being that they are in fact a new spieces. The title of the paper would be:

East Coast Albanian Muslim Crip Meatheads
    That Pluck Their Eyebrows More Than Their Female Counterparts:
    A Case Study

That said, I am sure that someone who spends that much time on their eyebrows has a lot of meaningful things to say. I also encourage people to stop discussing the matter as it is (a) pointless, (b) the folks in question probably enjoy the attention, and (c) if they are in fact Albanian Crip Mafiosos from Mars, they probably will have a hit out on us soon and kill us lazer silicone botox rays and then pick us to pieces with thier tweezers.

Remember, rEaL nI99uUz tWeEz

peas

gNaT

• sergserg 682 Posts

A good friend of mine (I****h) who is of the "not to be fuckeds wit'" variety took on 4 of these dudes on Melrose last year. One of these dumb fucks tried to lunge at my best friend (who was with I****h but trying to diffuse the situation as it was just outside a crowded restaurant) with - I shit you not - A FUCKING BUTTER KNIFE. All West Side Story and shit ("You're a Jet 'til your last cigarette"). I****h handled 3 of the dudes while M**s looked at this fool like "A FUCKING BUTTER KNIFE?!" Meanwhile, J**n G**e, who was also present, was laughing at the whole situation.

After I****h pretty much mowed these dudes down, they broke out down an alleyway, with I****h's head bleeding from a knife or glass cut. A couple minutes later, cops scooped 'em up. Guess who called the police? The fucking Jets. The restaurant staff explained that the Jets started the rumble and when the cops realized there were 4 of 'em, they let I****h, M**s and J**n go.

Herm

haha, man I****h is fucking great. what's the story with him jumping the counter at rosies to handle some toy writer? At least that's the rumor I heard up in phx.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Herm

haha, man I****h is fucking great. what's the story with him jumping the counter at rosies to handle some toy writer? At least that's the rumor I heard up in phx.

Man, there are a grip of Rosie's/Heaven stories, including:

- Some kid hit up or scribed the window. I****h asked around 'til he found who it was. Then, one day, the kid walks by the store, I****h sees him, jumps the counter, runs up on dude and socks him with no warning. I think the kid took off running or some shit.

- I****h and this other dude used to have some weird ass problem with each other. They didn't hate each other, but they didn't like each other either. From time to time, other dude would stop by the shop. I****h and him would be civil 'til something sparked somebody's anger, so I****h would casually grab the keys, lock up the shop, and him & dude would throw down in the alleyway next door. After a couple minutes, they would wipe off the blood, straighten their clothes, dude would be on his way and I****h would reopen the shop. It was some ol' casual shit like the dude was his exercise partner.

- One day (I was there for this one), I****h's talking to a customer about tattoos. I****h tells dude which shop he prefers and how he doesn't really like some other shop nearby. He wasn't talking shit, just being matter of fact.
    (Both shops are right down the street from the store.) The customer leaves and 5 minutes later this big ass, tatted ass fool comes through the door, looks at me, I****h, and some other customer asking "Which one of you is talking shit about my shop?!" trying to be all intimidating. I****h looks at him and says (rather calmly, which is rare for dude), "I wasn't talking shit, I was telling the truth. Your shop does shitty tattoos." Dude's like "Man, I oughta fuck you up for saying shit like that," and I****h - still calm - says "Oh, alright. Herm, take care of the shop. I'll be right back," then looks at dude like "Let's go." Dude starts stuttering and it becomes obvious that he wasn't expecting that kind of reaction. He's like "Well, wait...Why do you think we do a shitty job?" and I****h's like "I'll tell you later. Let's take care of this first, I haven't fought in 3 days." The situation turns into the EXACT opposite of what the other guy was hoping for: I****h trying to get dude to step outside (he was careful not to jeopardize M**s's store) and dude trying to back out of it. After a while, dude chickens out, thanks I****h for his honesty and leaves. Ten minutes later, this bigger, more tatteded ass dude comes in the shop. Dude sizes me up and quickly rules me out, then looks at I****h and says "You got a bike?" Turns out that dude was the Hell's Angel that owned the OTHER tattoo shop, the one that I****h was defending and also the shop that I****h now works out of.

Those are just a few, lightweight stories. I****h lives for this type of shit. All I know is - after some of the bullshit ass arguments him & I have had - I'm glad he's a friend of mine. Had I not been, those arguments would've left me with a broken something or other.

Herm

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    I found this avatar on the forum over there.

ouch.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Herm

This story reminds me of my friend's wife's cousins, a bunch of trailer park micks who like to drink and wild out. At my boy's wedding in Marin the cops showed up. Turns out a bunch of rich kid teenagers tried to bum rush the reception, drink some beers, dance with our dates. Anyway, the cousins got wind of the intruders and decided to dribble them like basketballs to the front gate. One kid got kinda lippy, so they broke a beer bottle over his head. Apparently, unused to violence in the sedate little bourgeois tofu eating citadel the party crashers called the cops. Later, I overheard the cops talking to the kids, telling them to "go home. These guys are animals. You do not want to get involved with them". I thought that was pretty wise of the cops.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    "Oh, alright. Herm, take care of the shop. I'll be right back...Let's go."

"Well, wait...Why do you think we do a shitty job?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's take care of this first, I haven't fought in 3 days."

Pure Fucking Class. I love it when assholes get their cards pulled like this. I work in a bar with a dude who is all of 5 ft. nothing and this kid can handle his business, he plays rugby and has all the players in his league shook, there is nothing sweeter than seeing some tough guy starting it with dude, all the regulars shut the hell up and we watch the slow destruction of the mans ego, and if he is real stupid the not-so-slow destruction of pretty mush everything else.

• All joking aside, could someone tell me what B&T is?

Bridge and Tunnel. From what I understand, it's a term NYers created to shit on people coming into the city from Long Island and New Jersey, i.e. herbalistic outsiders who have to come in via bridge or tunnel.

Note: every major city has a B&T crowd except, in San Francisco, a lot of our B&T folk actually live in the city already (i.e. the Marina crowd).

ACTUALLY...those of us that live in NJ, refer to the self-tanning, styling gel and cologne addicts that invade our area all summer long from NY/LI/SI as the "bridge & tunnel" crowd (also known as "bennies"). There's nothing funnier than driving by one of the many nightclubs by the ocean on a Saturday night in August to watch the "mating rituals". It's like one of the scarier shows on Animal Planet....

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I don't think that video is particularly funny. Making of the guy because he's "gay" is amusing only in that the humour is so pathetic. Homophobic jokes are just not a good look. Besides, there are so many reasons to laugh at these dudes that resorting to gay jokes is awfully weak.

• I don't think that video is particularly funny. Making of the guy because he's "gay" is amusing only in that the humour is so pathetic. Homophobic jokes are just not a good look. Besides, there are so many reasons to laugh at these dudes that resorting to gay jokes is awfully weak.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Calling those dudes gay is so obvious it's not really funny, and it certainly does not require a 6 min video... although there were a few funny photoshop jobs in there...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I don't think that video is particularly funny. Making of the guy because he's "gay" is amusing only in that the humour is so pathetic. Homophobic jokes are just not a good look. Besides, there are so many reasons to laugh at these dudes that resorting to gay jokes is awfully weak.

cosign.

Kinda reminds me of the movie Roxanne when the dude is clownin Steve Martin for his schnoz, Martins like, is that all you can come up with?
    Its just the fucking Beavis response, "duhhh, thats Gay".
    i mean shit, there is so much you can say about these little dropkicks' style, the lack of imagination is depressing.

im still trippin on the eyebrows.