Hotti in the club

Comments

• those pictures are fucking scary.

They don't look like real people.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I found this avatar on the forum over there.

The pictures are funny enough, but I almost pissed myself laughing at this avatar.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Ayo! &

what the fuck are these clubs they are going to? mostly gay bars i suspect...

so glad i never go to clubs

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• I looked at that thead on the site... and.... and... I just feel wrong now

Those guys aren't right.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Please! Even the most flaming gay club imaginable would be more fashionable than that mess! Or at least they would make that get up look GAY gay and not just sad straight dude looking so SUPER gay no gay guy could even take him seriously.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Aahh!! LOL Haz!

They're all and

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN

X INFINITY

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Vice could do an entire issues of "Don'ts" based on these.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i remember i was making fun of guidos on this site a while back and some dude was attacking me and shit saying it was racist...i had to explain, guidos are of a different breed...we call them ginos here, and there are even gino asians, so its not purely about race... and i got me aquite a few italian friends, but guidos/ginos are just another fucking breed that need to go deaf, cause they got no taste in music....nor style. my theory is that guidos initial[/b] exposure to rap was bone thugs and harmony...at least it was over here(toronto).

i remember i was making fun of guidos on this site a while back and some dude was attacking me and shit saying it was racist...i had to explain, guidos are of a different breed...we call them ginos here, and there are even gino asians, so its not purely about race... and i got me aquite a few italian friends, but guidos/ginos are just another fucking breed that need to go deaf, cause they got no taste in music....nor style. my theory is that guidos initial[/b] exposure to rap was bone thugs and harmony...at least it was over here(toronto).

How is "guido" racist? Did I miss it when Italians became reclassified as a new race?

• i remember i was making fun of guidos on this site a while back and some dude was attacking me and shit saying it was racist...i had to explain, guidos are of a different breed...we call them ginos here, and there are even gino asians, so its not purely about race... and i got me aquite a few italian friends, but guidos/ginos are just another fucking breed that need to go deaf, cause they got no taste in music....nor style. my theory is that guidos initial[/b] exposure to rap was bone thugs and harmony...at least it was over here(toronto).

How is "guido" racist? Did I miss it when Italians became reclassified as a new race?

They're not even Italian. I was so fascinated I peeped their myspace pages. They're albanian. They're also Muslim but have tons of pics in front of their christmas trees. They also all call each other nigga on their pages.

• I feel like by calling these dudes gay, we're also at the same time really insulting real gay dudes everywhere. If I was gay I'd be pissed that I was being lumped into the same category and these douchebags.

Oh. And check dude with his hair down...

And this guy on the left wore his girl's shirt out to the club.

• Denial's a bitch

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

50 cent

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

50 cent

A couple pennies, if that.

• Will someone please put that picture of TheMack in this thing already!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Please! Even the most flaming gay club imaginable would be more fashionable than that mess! Or at least they would make that get up look GAY gay and not just sad straight dude looking so SUPER gay no gay guy could even take him seriously.

Right?

It's not like these dudes are such a challenge to clown that one has to resort to such questionable tactics as homophobia to do it. And most gay dudes I know have a lot more style.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    most gay dudes I know have a lot more style.

This is a phenomenon

These dudes must live in another world than the average person.

I am for real.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    ok so....

these dudes w/ no apparent fashion sense

vs

dudes who clown on these meatheads w/ such vitriol. They spend their time on p/s hacks, but are miserably lonely at home while doing so.

what's worst?

ok so....

these dudes w/ no apparent fashion sense

vs

dudes who clown on these meatheads w/ such vitriol. They spend their time on p/s hacks, but are miserably lonely at home while doing so.

what's worst?

How about dudes who clown on those who clown on these meatheads?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    oui oui!

I don't see the big deal, it's not that funny, basically resorts to grade 2 name calling. In the pantheon (hah!) of internet phenomenons, this one is rather tepid.

these dudes aren't exactly an endangered species, they're everywhere. People are bugabooing like they just spotted a white tiger.

• /quote]

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    thanks for being born guys