Hotti in the club

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

Will someone please put that picture of TheMack in this thing already!
    I already tried but I had to leave for work before I finished.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

And this guy on the left wore his girl's shirt out to the club.

nooooooooo. Thats just wrong man.

This thread is the scariest thing Ive seen in ages.

My girl is laughing so so hard right now, Im afraid she can't snap out of it...

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Somewhere there's a store that needs to restock on hair mousse.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    oui oui!

I don't see the big deal, it's not that funny, basically resorts to grade 2 name calling. In the pantheon (hah!) of internet phenomenons, this one is rather tepid.

these dudes aren't exactly an endangered species, they're everywhere. People are bugabooing like they just spotted a white tiger.

Bro, these dudes might be everywhere where you live but i have never seen anyone like this before, seeing as i dont live in America my point of referance is coming from a totally differant perspective, shit man, these guys are better than a white tiger, (unless its mauling a middle aged german illusionist with a mullet)
    this is my, and im sure many others contact with this subculture. I agree on the grade 2 name calling though, the whole "you're gay' attitude sucks, i have never seen a gay man with as little style as these dudes, but yeah, whaddaya expect from dudes that post on a MMA forum, not exactly poetry...

but yeah man, i am absolutly fascinated with these idiots, the whole eyebrow thing just kills me, i cant see how looking uberfeminine equates to being masculine in their little world, but shit, ill encourage it.

peace, aLAN.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

They're not even Italian. I was so fascinated I peeped their myspace pages. They're albanian. They're also Muslim but have tons of pics in front of their christmas trees. They also all call each other nigga on their pages.

Please to post the myspace links.

These guys are next level not because they "look gay", but because they look like dipshits. Just saying.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

FONT SIZE="+3">"i work WoNdErS wiTh BoTh HanDs" /FONT>

• the difference between "gay" and "ghey".... uhhhhh

There are guidos of all ethnicities guys... Italian, Albanian, there are Asian guidos, Black guidos, DEFINITELY Hispanic guidos... maybe more Rican guidos than Italian hahahahaha...

And them dudes would beat down 99% of the herbs on this website, I do not fuck with Albanians at all it is a really bad move. Talk shit from behind your computers, folks...

funny pics though.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Why is it we dislike them so much?

I don't like these dudes either, but I'm sayin ...

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

And them dudes would beat down 99% of the herbs on this website, I do not fuck with Albanians at all it is a really bad move.

I surely wouldn't mess with most of the albanians i've met so far either, but do you really feel these guys fall into the 'not to fuck with'-catagory? They look like a bunch of kids to me. But who knows, they might have some friends or family members that are

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

The pics I posted above were taken from the hotti website. From the fan art section or something, I think. I'm not feeling their fashion sense, but it's cool that they don't take themselves too seriously.

peace

h

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    oui oui!

I don't see the big deal, it's not that funny, basically resorts to grade 2 name calling. In the pantheon (hah!) of internet phenomenons, this one is rather tepid.

these dudes aren't exactly an endangered species, they're everywhere. People are bugabooing like they just spotted a white tiger.

Personally I feel they are just victims of the cosmetics industry, always on the lookout for suckas of both genders. Mind you, same probably applies to them.

I bet their grandmas make some killer baklava.

• Ayo! &

what the fuck are these clubs they are going to? mostly gay bars i suspect...

so glad i never go to clubs

is it juts me or does that dude look like a white gay version of kool keith?

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    I've never seen a bunch of people so astounded by a bunch of run of the mill guidos. By the way Oliver, Guido definitely began strictly as an ethnic slur against Italians. Why so sanguine about it? What if it were a bunch of "chinks" being referred to? What's up with the selective sensitivity? Also, it seems to me like there's an awful lot of homophobia in this thread. Again, is it okay as long as we're using at as a way to bash working class Italian or Albanian people?

Oh and as young Pay pointed out, Albanians are not to be fucked with. Anyone who was around in NY for the reign of terror that was ABI would know that. So what if these dudes WERE gay? Would it make you hate them? Would it change the fact that they would kick your ass?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I've never seen a bunch of people so astounded by a bunch of run of the mill guidos. By the way Oliver, Guido definitely began strictly as an ethnic slur against Italians. Why so sanguine about it? What if it were a bunch of "chinks" being referred to? What's up with the selective sensitivity? Also, it seems to me like there's an awful lot of homophobia in this thread. Again, is it okay as long as we're using at as a way to bash working class Italian or Albanian people?

Oh and as young Pay pointed out, Albanians are not to be fucked with. Anyone who was around in NY for the reign of terror that was ABI would know that. So what if these dudes WERE gay? Would it make you hate them? Would it change the fact that they would kick your ass?

Damn, what heppened to good ol' fashioned shit talking? Dudes can't even make fun of anybody anymore (on here) without at least one person coming to the defense of the "victims."

I willing to bet that those "guidos" or whatever they are (we don't have very many of those dudes out here) don't have a problem talking shit about AF1's, XXXXXL tees, teeth jewelry, etc...

Herm

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Umad,

I wasn't being sanguine; I was pointing out that Italians are not a racial group, therefore, "guido", while being an ethnic slur, is not, by definition, a racial slur. That may sound like it's splitting hairs - and it is to an extent - but I don't think race and ethnicity should be conflated or confused with one another. Italians and Chinese, to use your guido vs. chink analogy, don't share parallel historical or social expereinces even if one, superficially, can note that both have faced discrimination in the past.

For the record, I do not condone slapping these dudes with slurs of being either guidos or gheys. But lame poseurs? Pretty much.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

Ayo! &

what the fuck are these clubs they are going to? mostly gay bars i suspect...

so glad i never go to clubs

is it juts me or does that dude look like a white gay version of kool keith?

And is it just me or does Mark Boone Jr. (hotel clerk from Memento) look like a white version of that dude from Dilated Peoples?

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

Damn, what heppened to good ol' fashioned shit talking? Dudes can't even make fun of anybody anymore (on here) without at least one person coming to the defense of the "victims."

I willing to bet that those "guidos" or whatever they are (we don't have very many of those dudes out here) don't have a problem talking shit about AF1's, XXXXXL tees, teeth jewelry, etc...

Herm

Nah, shit talk away by all means, I mean I called them guidos at the top of my post...just like I'll harmlessly call someone "gay", or even a "fag" in a non-homophobic jocular context. My point is that dudes on here seem hell of selective about what constitutes homophobia and when it is and isn't alright to harmlessly use insulting or hateful words in a fairly benign context. That said, I guess I just don't see what's so amazing about these dipshits, they're just run of the mill dipshits, the white equivalent of dunnies and thugs.

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts
    All joking aside, could someone tell me what B&T is?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Bridge and Tunnel. From what I understand, it's a term NYers created to shit on people coming into the city from Long Island and New Jersey, i.e. herbalistic outsiders who have to come in via bridge or tunnel.

Note: every major city has a B&T crowd except, in San Francisco, a lot of our B&T folk actually live in the city already (i.e. the Marina crowd).

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts

Bridge and Tunnel. From what I understand, it's a term NYers created to shit on people coming into the city from Long Island and New Jersey, i.e. herbalistic outsiders who have to come in via bridge or tunnel.

Note: every major city has a B&T crowd except, in San Francisco, a lot of our B&T folk actually live in the city already (i.e. the Marina crowd).

You can actually learn something in every thread if you try. Thank you.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    This overblown metrosexual look that these people have adopted is straight comedy if you cant see it,then you dont have a sense of humor.It even exists out here in Jamaica with how the most of the dancehall people dress also(low rider jeans and pastel colored chuck taylors shirts tied into a knot in the front etc.)

Majority of "normal" people dont look or dress like this.

• They look like wax effigies. What kind of girls go for these primping dorks?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Connecticut, don't forget Connecticut.

You gotta swim through these mooks if you go to most clubs around here.

Bart Simpson hair & button-down uniform? Check.

Rolling with at I>least/I> 5 friends (and at least 1/4 of the crew is juicing) so shit talking can easily be backed up? Check.

Fictional uncle/relative in the Mob? Check.

Ever-growing coke and/or painkiller habit? Check.

Cokehead and/or stripper girlfriend? Check.

• 50 cent

I love the "my pecs are way too big for my arms to hang naturally at my sides" pose!

• (and at least 1/4 of the crew is juicing) so shit talking can easily be backed up? Check.

this is the scary part. so true

whoever mentioned that albanians are not to be crossed dropped pearls of wisdom.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    What kind of girls go for these primping dorks?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Connecticut, don't forget Connecticut.

Aw man, why you gotta rip on CT like that? Oh, right....

Still, guidosity of that magnitude is much more of a Jersey thing. CT bridge-and-tunnelers tend to be more douchey than metro.

• FONT SIZE="+3">"i work WoNdErS wiTh BoTh HanDs" /FONT>

That guys hands in the white top look weird? Either their eyebrow plucking also extends to hair below the wrist or he wears gloves whilst in the tanning salon!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

FONT SIZE="+3">"i work WoNdErS wiTh BoTh HanDs" /FONT>

Speaking of hands look at right dudes hands. It looks like he waxed the hair off the top of his hand up to his wrist.

What's with dudes fake tan?