Rep your favourite cartoons.........

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    damn I forgot about those guys. I remember really being into the banana splits. The cartoon network played one of the episodes with my fovorite show danger island on it. What a letdown. I can't believe how bad it was. Now when I was 5 it was I remember liking the Dickies remake of the banana split theme.

• damn I forgot about those guys. I remember really being into the banana splits. The cartoon network played one of the episodes with my fovorite show danger island on it. What a letdown. I can't believe how bad it was. Now when I was 5 it was I remember liking the Dickies remake of the banana split theme.

The Banana Splits also had a Tom Sawyer cartoon that was half "live action", half animated, and an animated 'Gullivers Travels'. I wish someone would show those again...

• The 3D version of La linea in that new Jamiroquai clip is okay too.

Sounds interesting. What's the song/video?

I forgot, but it's a new clip. Saw it come by on TV. It's not that I want to hype that clip. Why would you do la linea 3D anyway? I guess it's a homage.

I just realize I didn't give this pic enough attention. That's something I would like to see. Pretty weird!:

This looks excellent too. Is it also animated? I'm a big fan of early American funnies. Looks a bit like Herrimen/Krazy Kat:

What's the opinion on Ralph Bakshi's Spicy City? I remember some episodes that I liked very much. I'm not at all into neo-noir (Zzzzzz) but here it worked out okay. There was a story on this intens bongo player who loses his hands. That was nice.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    did anyone even mention fat albert?????

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

hey is that first one "el dorado, and the lost cities of gold"?... that ulysses shit was dope!
    here are some that i liked, around 5th grade...

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

SG

• DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME ...

• South Park and Family Guy

• i love cartooons

• Classic.

• punchline after punchline

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    mornin ralph...........

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

hey is that first one "el dorado, and the lost cities of gold"?... that ulysses shit was dope!

Yeah it is cities of gold. That was the first cartoon series i remember watching that had an epic serial storyline though I can't actually remember if it ever concluded - same with Ulysses, did he ever actually find his son?

My friend's convinced that Tex Mex's mouth is an old lady's vagina

• the list could be endless...

oh yea, recently been feeling too

• Yep, Mumin is the shit, really the thing that made most for my childhood, love that... my friends dad was a good friend of Tove Jansson and have personal made paintings and drawings from the mumin days that they got personally.. man i would trade records for those

/Leo

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Mad props to dexter's lab

I always think of cartoons as dvd stuff i wanna show my future kids to protect them from the nastyness tv will probably turn into (think digimon vs beyblade 1.5)

It was always Disney afternoon for me

Beyond classic, that show had good character development. The fight against cheese addiction and i always remember that episode where the lesser loved Dale turns into pepper machine gun tottin rambo rebel and tries to eliminate the gang

Disney afternoon was classic chip n' dale, tailspin, DARKWING DUCK(that was the shit) and even aladin was passable but it was a sign of the downfall of disney afternoon i.e gooftroops,timon and pumba

except this was badass

Finally the marvel cartoons really got to me for their storylines

The social struggle of mutant acceptance

And the first seansons of the spiderman we're deep psychological storylines and VENOM!

My kids will need these in there life

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

New shit

• New shit

Nice! Notonly me who repped Samurai Jack, man that cartoon i would say is the second best show ever after simpsons in the histroy of mankind.. Samurai Jack has given me more entertainment and goose bumps than all star wars, lord of the rings and tim burton movies put together

/Leo

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

The bomb, the history version was also bad ass

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• YESS!

plus

Meep meep!

• Original Transformers
    Spiderman and His Amazing Friends
    WWF cartoon (can't remember the exact name; it had Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, etc.)
    Superfriends
    He-Man
    Thundercats
    Inhumanoids
    G.I. Joe
    Centurions
    X-Men
    Shazam!
    The Smurfs
    Alvin & The Chipmunks
    Scooby Doo
    Dennis The Menace
    Mr T.
    Original Johnny Quest (The later one wasn't bad either)
    Chip N' Dale
    Captain CAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I could go on and on!!!! The 80's cartoons were