Smoking Marijuana

1235»

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I like mixing mine with some tobacco.

Maybe 3/5 grass against 2/5 tobacco.

I don't like to just get high by myself in a room.

i dont like that mixing shit. when i see my peoples in italy , all they do is roll that hassheeesh up with tobacco. tobacco makes me have to ppooop.

when i was younger, i used to say i never got high by myself. sheeeeeit, thats one of th efiner things in life these days...get up, lock myself in my record room, exercise, drink water with lemon init

WHATUP NESSSSS!!!
    ay BREAKSEFFF WASSUP?????

Sup T.

I'll never forget the look of supreme contentment you had on your face after finally getting a chance to puff for a sec at Br*d's house. Completely changed your demeanor, and I mean that in a good way.Next time you're in town we'll hook up w/ Dreas and it will be ONNNNNN!

• Remeber that charles oakley quote about weeed and the NBA

nope...what was it?
    all i remember is trying to figure out why allaaa abdelnaby made the celtics roster. (cue footage of robert parrish dominance)

• worrrrrd, f**** packs some crazy heat too. word to cara inez

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    worrrrrd, f**** packs some crazy heat too. word to cara inez
    I don't know how that dude even manages to put a needle to the records. I feel like I'm in a Snoop video circa '94 and shit when I spin with that dude.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Remeber that charles oakley quote about weeed and the NBA

nope...what was it?
    all i remember is trying to figure out why allaaa abdelnaby made the celtics roster. (cue footage of robert parrish dominance)

National Basketball Association (NBA) veteran Charles Oakley of the Toronto Raptors re-ignited the league's smoldering controversy over drug use among players last week when he told the New York Post that the league's drug testing policy was "a joke" and that more than half of league players are regular marijuana smokers.

"You got guys out there playing high every night," Oakley claimed. "You got 60% of your league on marijuana. What can you do?"

This was in the midst of a lot of trailblazers like rasheed and stoudamire getting fined for blazing

Stoudamire got caught by Airport security after trying to walk on a plane with an ounce and a half of weed wrapped in aluminum foil. After the alarm sounded, he just dropped the goods in the plastic bin in front of cops - no attempt to play it off

• Stoudamire got caught by Airport security after trying to walk on a plane with an ounce and a half of weed wrapped in aluminum foil.
    Wasn't this when he was still at the U of A?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm going to be in Toronto from around December 22 to early January. While there, I fully expect all of you Torontonians bragging about the quality of your pot to prove you're not full of lousy road-ditch grass.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I'm going to be in Toronto from around December 22 to early January. While there, I fully expect all of you Torontonians bragging about the quality of your pot to prove you're not full of lousy road-ditch grass.

Danno you stoner, where's the archive that was supposed to be up "at the weekend"?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Hi guys!

Well, first of all, great thread.

I stoney drive in SF. Last Sunday I was crusing around bumping Arthur Verocai enjoying the crisp fall air and sunshine, having a moment.

I used to smoke out of bongs up in Oregon in the college days. Now a lil' bit, no hatting here on bongs, the water makes it smooove, just don't take huuuge rips rookies.

I got a lil' bubbler buddy like Jinx says. That thing is perfect, I don't need nothing else.

I am FEELING the talk of exercise and green. I like to drink tea, chill in my room doing music shiat with a couple puffs, then either: run, lift weights, or b-ball. Any of you stoney b-ball dudes, if you come to SF we will put a game together and see what's happening.

WEEDSTRUT FOR LIFE!!! What is it about records and weed?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Danno you stoner, where's the archive that was supposed to be up "at the weekend"?

It's coming! I always feel terrible when it takes me so long to put together the show for the archives. If you want to help me understand the absurdities of Canadian constitutional law, it'll go up faster.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

It's coming! I always feel terrible when it takes me so long to put together the show for the archives. If you want to help me understand the absurdities of Canadian constitutional law, it'll go up faster.

Blame the Brits. There you go. now link plaese

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I got like 3 guys in toronto right now and they are all smoking garbage. talk about a rough patch

Ummm, page me

K.

and if he's not around, page me.
    it's not a rough patch - that's some lazy dudes.

hotknife hash dude.

hot knives are fun for like the first three rounds and then it all goes to hell with the giggling and the mis-reading of how hot the knife actually is and losing those little itty bitty bits on the kitchen floor.

BTs are the absolute worse though - those never feel or taste good.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    ---- finally got to change my location

damn my toronto strutters have my back i love you guys. i just bought but best believe someone is hearing from me in a few days. soulstrut, not just for talkin' no more.

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Any of you ever went to Denmark to check out Christiania?

The goverment kinda closed it down now but before that you could choose between

20-30 stalls all selling hash, skunk, weed, ice etc. 24/7.

• Any of you ever went to Denmark to check out Christiania?
    The goverment kinda closed it down now but before that you could choose between
    20-30 stalls all selling hash, skunk, weed, ice etc. 24/7.

and don't forget that there came a record out of that place with a break on....

check it at recordkingz.com...use the link because he misspelled the name.

http://www.recordkingz.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1089

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    ??35?