Smoking Marijuana

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    PARK WEED[/b]

maybe its a bay thing but there are always plenty of opportunities at the park.

of course, park weed is doo doo but hey, it doesnt sound like youre a weed snob or anything.

no snob here. But you are thinking of a populated area where people hang out and what not. That is not here.

thanks though!

driving exactly the speed limit, etc.

haha that was me! I was a master at that!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Do you mean "just drive" in the literal sense, i.e. like in a car???

yes. In my car. at night. Just smoke out in the car, and keep driving.

Into what? Telephone poles, other cars???

You've seen too many of those govt. sponsored anti-pot ads. Most of my friends turn into super drivers when they're lit. Got all senses running on high (no pun), driving
    exactly the speed limit, etc.

Dude...I am all for smoking weed, but driving a car while high/drunk is plain fucking stupid[/b]. Not only because you put others at risk, but because if you get pulled over (in most states) you lose your license.

Man, there is a world of difference between driving drunk and driving high. In my experience, people don't tend to overestimate their abilties while stoned like they do when they're drunk. If my friends are too high to do something they generally won't do it. I personally don't like to drive while high, but I talk on my phone and drink coffee and look at my mapquest directions and change CDs etc.

• Man, there is a world of difference between driving drunk and driving high. In my experience, people don't tend to overestimate their abilties while stoned like they do when they're drunk. If my friends are too high to do something they generally won't do it. I personally don't like to drive while high, but I talk on my phone and drink coffee and look at my mapquest directions and change CDs etc.

exactly
    if anything iam a better driver while stoned, i can focus on the road and my reaction time is the same, tired drivers are more of a hazard than stoned ones

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

are you 30 yet?

are we being watched ?

• wish i knew. i was in gr for thanksgiving with some fine trees and could have hooked you up. i know some people out there, but they're not too reliable. i could give you a head up before the next trip if you want (maybe two weeks).

• Do you mean "just drive" in the literal sense, i.e. like in a car???

You've seen too many of those govt. sponsored anti-pot ads. Most of my friends turn into super drivers when they're lit. Got all senses running on high (no pun), driving

Dude...I am all for smoking weed, but driving a car while high/drunk is plain fucking stupid[/b]. Not only because you put others at risk, but because if you get pulled over (in most states) you lose your license.

Man, there is a world of difference between driving drunk and driving high. In my experience, people don't tend to overestimate their abilties while stoned like they do when they're drunk. If my friends are too high to do something they generally won't do it. I personally don't like to drive while high, but I talk on my phone and drink coffee and look at my mapquest directions and change CDs etc.

the only problem with driving high is forgetting to turn n our lights or something stupid -- which I did and got pinched for. I really miss driving high. I miss driving. I miss my car.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Do you mean "just drive" in the literal sense, i.e. like in a car???

the only problem with driving high is forgetting to turn n our lights or something stupid -- which I did and got pinched for. I really miss driving high. I miss driving. I miss my car.

Looks like your fence has seen better days too.

• Smoking weed and listening to "Siamese Dream" is great. Musta did it 100 times as a college sophomore back then. Don't hate peoples. My friend once described the (amazing) guitar sound on that rekkid as the sound of "a chainsaw cutting through cotton candy". Some of the tracks on there seem kinda ghey now, but it's a great record.

DocBeezy, perhaps if you'd chiefed *then* listened to the Black Sabbath jawns, maybe it woulda clicked better (maybe listen to "paranoid" too instead of the s/t one which is great but not quite as accessible). I mean, the Pumpkins are nice and all but Sabbath crushes everything.

mmmmmm....weeeeed........

• remember that part in big lebowski wear dude is smoking a doobie in his car and he drops the cherry in his lap and crashes his car? that was cool.

ps
    nothing wrong with smashing pumpkins.

are you 30 yet?

fuck it ...i'll assume yes..

see...i've been having this serious weed crisis since i turned 30.
    when i was 20-25 i'd fuckin smoke all day, just to smoke all day and be high for kicks...smoke in cars..everywhere....

25-30 i wasn't into that anymore...then i turned into a preacher and told everybody why smoking all the time wasn't a good look...

now....JESUS ....i'm a walking cloud of smoke...NEVER AT WORK....but...weed is my friend .........

are we being watched ?

word. Umm I did answer this above.

this is what I posted

28. but feelin really old. Going through a very busy responsiblity/no fun havin time(except for my son) in my life..

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i have to say toronto is the easiest place to score good ish that i've ever lived in.

Montreal, Vancouver, Canada in general
    Plus referring to the hustling thread, i know weed goes for mad loot in the states. Some quebec or BC green is some of the highest grade lowest price ratio.

You could start selling like those guys in "Blow" on college campuses

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    word. Umm I did answer this above.

this is what I posted

28. but feelin really old. Going through a very busy responsiblity/no fun havin time(except for my son) in my life..

yeah..... ....i'm high

ps
    nothing wrong with smashing pumpkins.

Smoking weed and listening to "Siamese Dream" is great. Musta did it 100 times as a college sophomore back then. Don't hate peoples. My friend once described the (amazing) guitar sound on that rekkid as the sound of "a chainsaw cutting through cotton candy". Some of the tracks on there seem kinda ghey now, but it's a great record.

thanks for co-signing the pumpkins!

wish i knew. i was in gr for thanksgiving with some fine trees and could have hooked you up. i know some people out there, but they're not too reliable. i could give you a head up before the next trip if you want (maybe two weeks).

holla!

• will pm ya next time.

• she hates weed

DEAL BREAKER

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i probably drive slower when stoned.

maybe try the mall? foot locker? nearby college? hippie bar?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    she hates weed

DEAL BREAKER

Cosign

Not smoking=fine
    Hating=not going to work

• she hates weed

DEAL BREAKER

fuck yeah, and getting stoned and getting it on is real nice

• she hates weed

Why would anyone hate weed? Either you want to smoke it or you don't, there's no reason for hate.

ok. lets say I try that.

Do I just walk up to dudes and ask? I have never done that.

• getting it on is real nice

• she hates weed

Why would anyone hate weed? Either you want to smoke it or you don't, there's no reason for hate.

My mom hates weed, she hates the smell, the taste, the high... she doesn't hate that I smoke... she just hates when I smoke within her vicinity

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

fuck yeah, and getting stoned and getting it on is real nice

Before and after

• fuck yeah, and getting stoned and getting it on is real nice

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

ok. lets say I try that.

i dunno homey. I mean, hcrink called you an old loser.
    most kids are gunna think yer a narc.

especially if you don't like Sabbath.

ok. lets say I try that.

i dunno homey. I mean, hcrink called you an old loser.

most kids are gunna think yer a narc.

especially if you don't like Sabbath.

yeah. tell me aboot it.

• You ever have sex?

You ever have sex.....ON WEED?!?!?

• she doesn't hate that I smoke...

I have no problem with people who dislike being around it themselves but I can't understand people getting mad that other people enjoy it.