Smoking Marijuana

Comments

• fuck yeah, and getting stoned and getting it on is real nice

i got high and got it on with this chick in college and in the middle of doing it i totally forgot who she was and where i was and it totally freaked me out and i had to stop and she was like "what's wrong" and im like "uh...." and then after a few seconds when i finally remembered who she was and then we got back to it but i kept reciting her name and my name in my head so i wouldnt forget and it totally ruined the sex.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    maybe try the mall? foot locker? nearby college? hippie bar?

ok. lets say I try that.

Do I just walk up to dudes and ask? I have never done that.
    really dunno dude. if no one on the strut can come thru...
    maybe try joking around when you are shopping in the stores...like some girl comes up and asks if you need help with anything...tell her you were actually looking for some pot.

• maybe try the mall? foot locker? nearby college? hippie bar?

ok. lets say I try that.

Do I just walk up to dudes and ask? I have never done that.
    really dunno dude. if no one on the strut can come thru...

maybe try joking around when you are shopping in the stores...like some girl comes up and asks if you need help with anything...tell her you were actually looking for some pot.

"Just kidding...unless you have some"

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

there ya go.
    and then you have to post a short mpg of you getting high and crusing with Smarshing Pumpkins on full blast driving around Grand Rapids most conservative christian crazies.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Drive up to canada!

Thread mash-up (tails from sonic)

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

there ya go.

and then you have to post a short mpg of you getting high and crusing with Smarshing Pumpkins on full blast driving around Grand Rapids most conservative christian crazies.

ha im sure everyone would like that huh?

I have already ruined what little rep i have admitting to not liking black sabbath and wanting to get high and listen to teh pumpkins.....

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

i got high and got it on with this chick in college and in the middle of doing it i totally forgot who she was and where i was and it totally freaked me out and i had to stop and she was like "what's wrong" and im like "uh...." and then after a few seconds when i finally remembered who she was and then we got back to it but i kept reciting her name and my name in my head so i wouldnt forget and it totally ruined the sex.

thats funny.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    How do you smoke?[/b]

Pipe 5. 26%

the population

• How do you smoke?[/b]

Pipe 5. 26%

the population

So I'm taking it you roll blunts/joints w/ $60/eighth chronic??

Call me ghey I guess.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    marijuana is delicious.

• How do you smoke?[/b]

Pipe 5. 26%

the population

i would smoke out of a pipe except i always break them and them glass fuckers are like at least $25 so fuck it i smoke doobies all the time. oh, and i do that le fany shit by cutting the doj with tabacky. im old, i cant smoke green to the face anymore. blunts are nasty. um, but i'll smoke a blunt, if you got one.

you know what? i also have this theory about pipes. see you take that first hit and its all green and fluffy but then youre left with this knot of coal in your pipe and you can smoke that shit and get high but it tastes nasty. which is another reason why i prefer the j. bongs are alright but i break them shits too and those things can get ridiculous in cost.

you know what i hate? eating pot brownies or some shit. cuz im real impatient and like 5 minutes after i eat a cookie or whatevers im twisting one up anyways so that 45 minutes later im really jacked up and that sucks too.

anyways, this dont help docbeezys situation of scoring some in michigan so im sorry.

oh! i aint done yet. yeah, this other time when i was in college and my first car burst into flames, i gave my folks some money to buy a car in fresno and they wound up getting a deal off their/our rimban [aka reverend] at church. anyways, i came home from school once and my dad took the car out for a drive and found my pipe in the car and asked me if it was the reverends just to be a smarty pants to me.

• nessness 249 Posts
    stop playin around and smoke already. all this deliberating ain't doing nobody no good.

everybody go get zooted.

hi guys.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Bong
    Pipe
    Paper
    Blunt
    Other

bongs are for the kids who need that quick and super high high. theyre boring to me. makes me feel like im some rookie in college.

pipes are okay but blah. i use a pipe when i dont roll but it doesnt make me happiest. its easy to have on you and pack quickly. eh...

paper is my favorite. easy to roll. it takes a little while to run through it. plus i miss smoking cigarettes so its a fix for me as well. downside: lip saliva ... now i wont call any homies out on this shit, but YO!, try to just smoke it not make out with it.

blunts are cool but why do i need to smoke that much weed by myself? plus i dont like how it rests when coming back to it later on. great for a party though and can make many rotations. nice but not a personal favorite. PLUS, that little saliva problem i mentioned above is MUCH worse. ugh...

other: well... i like the vaporizer. BEST TASTE! lots of extras though so its really more for home. i feel like a drug addict though when i use it... sometimes. i also like the bubblers that Om and MorseCode have. gotta get me one of those.

anyway... just wanted to chime in when theres a weedstrut going down.

later!

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    hash oil and coals is the way to smoke.

• nessness 249 Posts
    hotknife hash dude.

• Hot Knives.

You beat me to that shit. Hot knives are dope, but only with really good hash. Most of the shit I have seen in the US is trash and tasts like burlap.

• hotknife hash dude.

i feel like a drug addict though when i use it...

• i can see a major problem with driving if you consumed shrubbery in baked goods form cause that high is ridiculously stoney and yr body gets all sluggish and ish. i know plenty of people who drive high and tend to overcompensate with the caution because they don't want to get pulled over. i would agree it's much different than driving drunk because people feel fearless on the 'liquid courage'. i personally would never drive high, especially in san francisco when there are bad drivers everywhere and all sorts of nonsensical cartoonish intersections.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    stop playin around and smoke already. all this deliberating ain't doing nobody no good.

everybody go get zooted.

hi guys.

BEST THREAD EVAR!!!!

• oh! i aint done yet. yeah, this other time when i was in college and my first car burst into flames, i gave my folks some money to buy a car in fresno and they wound up getting a deal off their/our rimban [aka reverend] at church. anyways, i came home from school once and my dad took the car out for a drive and found my pipe in the car and asked me if it was the reverends just to be a smarty pants to me.

my friend in high school poopsock's mom found his bong in his trunk and becasue at the time poopsock's parents were getting a divorce his mom took the bong to our counselor at school and asked him to talk to poopsock, the counselor asked poopsock what he used it for, he tells him tabbacco and then tells him weed, the counselor doesnt believe him and thinks its for crack

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    hotknife hash dude.

This shows you what soulstrut has become. Helllllooooo, you guys, this is NESS!!!!! Respond to him now, damnit!

• i can see a major problem with driving if you consumed shrubbery in baked goods form cause that high is ridiculously stoney and yr body gets all sluggish and ish. i know plenty of people who drive high and tend to overcompensate with the caution because they don't want to get pulled over. i would agree it's much different than driving drunk because people feel fearless on the 'liquid courage'. i personally would never drive high, especially in san francisco when there are bad drivers everywhere and all sorts of nonsensical cartoonish intersections.

I drive high in san francisco

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    Never been a hotknife fan, gotta have my coals. I'd rather deal with oil than hash though so maybe that's the prob. Ness is in for well deserved a treat next time I'm in town.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    im late
    yo dubious where you at
    the ish ive been getting lately in toronto is WEAK. i went home to hamilton 2 weeks ago and got bowled over by their stuff. I got like 3 guys in toronto right now and they are all smoking garbage. talk about a rough patch

• ps
    nothing wrong with smashing pumpkins.

Smoking weed and listening to "Siamese Dream" is great. Musta did it 100 times as a college sophomore back then. Don't hate peoples. My friend once described the (amazing) guitar sound on that rekkid as the sound of "a chainsaw cutting through cotton candy". Some of the tracks on there seem kinda ghey now, but it's a great record.

thanks for co-signing the pumpkins!

I hope you find some hippie salad. If you going to listen to the Pumpkins, you need to crank Gish.

• nothing wrong with smashing pumpkins.

says the self-proclaimed god's gift to women and goth men

• oh, and i do that le fany shit by cutting the doj with tabacky.
    this is how my french and moroccan folks roll

• This thread makes me wish I had herb or money for herb.

• i stoped smokin shit since 6 years. i threw my last gramms over the balcony.

• I hope you find some hippie salad. If you going to listen to the Pumpkins, you need to crank Gish.

That's real talk. Siamese Dream is nice, but Gish is the one you really want to go back and listen to. Every track is good, and Chamberlin's drums on there kill.