Guzzo MPEG HERE!!!

Comments

• And one for Artifactor:

HA. Damn. That is the exact reason I was gonna download it. Looks kinda flat right there if my eyes are correct.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    DUDE! Adam, that was everything I hoped for and more. Watch out for her ex-boyfriend, eh? Sounds like he had some violence issues.

PS WTF? Who brags about their former significant others beating people up? Is this sexy in California? Despite her special combination of book smarts and street smarts, i think that girl made some poor relationship decisions in the past.

• YOUNG GUZZO

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "I USUALLY LIKE DATING GUYS THAT WEIGH MORE THAN ME "

ahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHLolLlmao!!!

LoKAshUN ....

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i liked how he just walks up the stairs WHILE rapping and raps to the audience of 3 like it aint no thing

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    "the raerity" ode to sousltrut was much appreciated......

props to adam for holidng it back.......girls like her are a dime a dozen, she's a typical white girl that'll look a bit ragged by the time she's 30.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i liked how he just walks up the stairs WHILE rapping and raps to the audience of 3 like it aint no thing

yo obviously werent in the crowds of the shows i used to rock in the late 90's

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

haahahah

• "Looks are everything."

I can't believe she actually said that out loud.

You handled yourself like a champ, dude.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "Looks are everything."

I can't believe she actually said that out loud.

You handled yourself like a champ, dude.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts

I just saw the first half and had to stop to show my appreciation...

....the rarity

• Thank you to the million monkeys w/ typewriters who put this into intternett

Guzzo, that was great. It's real rare that the host gives somebody props for having a good attitude. Watching this I'm reminded of how my ex and I were crackheads for this show once upon a time.

Were you always the little gentleman or did you ever just lose it and get harsh on her? Gotta say, I would have been mean to that broad. Great titties though, it must have been hard to be so studious about maintaining eye contact.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    someone needs to make a gif of how right after he smashes down the mic stands, he swoons down and wraps his arm around her and they walk off, that was criminally smooth

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    hats down...thumbs up.
    who's the next strutter to go?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I couldn't watch it. (No offense, Guzzo).

• Thanks for the upload, and yeah Guzzo is definitely a level-headed guy. Props.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Adam won

easily.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    guzzo, your def a down to earth cool cat, and that chick was a BEEEATCH!!

very entertaining, thanks to you and the dude that upped this.

whats with the commercial break mid-date??? is this some new thing they do????

hahaha, the ketchup segment!!!

the editing on this show is brilliant.

• We should totally get THAT Guzzo to start posting here. He was mad cool.

• was she riverdancing in the beginning there? girl had absolutely no personality.

• I did not even just do that right now. that milk was digital!

• +

=

• I'm glad you rap in your own voice. I hat folls that change it all up, like some kid from Indiana mixing west coast and east coast accents, bad immitations of both.

That girl wasn't your type anyway. Damn stupid.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Watching this I'm reminded of how my wife[/b] and I were crackheads for this show once upon a time.

Great titties though, it must have been hard to be so studious about maintaining eye contact.

I showed the video to my wife and she commented that 'ol gal had 'sggy titties'

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

i hate those reverse flipped over big flat white girl butts. i like the titties though.

this bitch sounds like she wants a guy who shaves his chest and does push-ups while reading James Joyce. good luck or call me

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

+

=

Snap!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Props to you Adam, I know I would have lost it midway through the date.

That mic knockdown/arm swoop was
    Too bad that bitch was wack.
    You'll find the right one for you soon enough, man. You handled it like a champ.