Guzzo MPEG HERE!!!

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice.

You have low standards, Mel--this is definitely not somebody on a doesn't-need-to-be-nice level.
    You're probably right--I didn't get a good look at her. That such a level exists is what I was really trying to get across.

What do you know of this level, player?

Speak on it further.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you can cut the sexual tension with a knife

Thanks to all who had some nice words to say on the show. Glad y'all got a kick out of it. as I let a few other people know I am doing small bit parts on a show I worked for a few months back that shoudl be airing on E! either this week or next week. I'm not exactly sure where they will place the parts that were shot with me but y'all will definitly notice it when you see me crawling on the grass pointing up to the sky and whispering "It's coming"

more info when I get it.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Man... I thought she was hot and her bitchy attitude was extremely sexy. Just me.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    roger lodge reminds me of a much lamer casey kasem

guzzo was awesome and charming and funny!! that girl was boring and whatever

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Man... I thought she was NOT hot and her bitchy attitude was extremely BITCHY.

• Man... I thought she was hot and her bitchy attitude was extremely sexy. Just me.

i think i was the only one who missed the entire show cause I was lookin at the boobies.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    [quote[
    i think i was the only one who missed the entire show cause I was lookin at the boobies.
    you are not alone

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    dudes, that girls chest was not that great. they looked flat and saggy. like a couple pancakes. not that i wouldnt tap. im just saying.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    dudes, that girls chest was not that great. they looked flat and saggy.

Yes, they are called NATURAL[/b] boobs.

• dudes, that girls chest was not that great. they looked flat and saggy.

Yes, they are called DELICIOUS[/b] boobs.

-----sorry it was so priceless I just had to floss it

someone needs to make a gif of how right after he smashes down the mic stands, he swoons down and wraps his arm around her and they walk off, that was criminally smooth

criminally smooth[/b]

• dudes, that girls chest was not that great. they looked flat and saggy. like a couple pancakes. not that i wouldnt tap. im just saying.

i agree with everything you just said.

not to change the subject, but i just found out my coworker was on the last episode of nash bridges. there is a dvd circulating around the office of her getting shot twice in the back

• not to change the subject, but i just found out my coworker was on the last episode of nash bridges. there is a dvd circulating around the office of her getting shot twice in the back

Hey, a friend of mine was an Asian gangster on Nash Bridges! I think he was also killed?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    there is a dvd circulating around the office of her getting shot twice in the back

LOL!!!

• I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice. You either have what it takes to get her into bed or you don't. The rest is window dressing. In 10 years she'll have to have some work done to stay hot anyway, so cut her some slack.
    she REALLY wasn't even remotely "that hot". she's the epitome of average.

• I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice. You either have what it takes to get her into bed or you don't. The rest is window dressing. In 10 years she'll have to have some work done to stay hot anyway, so cut her some slack.
    Perhaps, but could you get her into bed?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice. You either have what it takes to get her into bed or you don't. The rest is window dressing. In 10 years she'll have to have some work done to stay hot anyway, so cut her some slack.
    Perhaps,
    but could you get her into bed?
    shes below my standards

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Finally got around to seeing this. Hillarous. You got her to make an ass out of herself just by answering simple questions. What a twat.

• She was hot enough not to have to be nice for one night[/b] .

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    for every mediocre bitch with that kind of shit attitude, there's 1000 cool sexy women...

shes below my standards

Is that a 'yes' then? What do your "standards" have to do with whether you could get her into bed or not?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the sad thing is that there are guys out there that would put up with her kind of shit

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That was amazing.

The girl was weaksauce.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice. You either have what it takes to get her into bed or you don't. The rest is window dressing. In 10 years she'll have to have some work done to stay hot anyway, so cut her some slack.
    Perhaps,

The better question is,

Could you get her into the bed without buying her first?

• Mel -- I -will- get her into bed for the right raers, but otherwise it's not worth my time cause she's a gnarly bitch.

Fuck it, I propose we do some sort of heatrocks style fundraiser centered around getting this girl naked.

The better question is,

With the choice, even if I didn't have to buy her I would anyway--saves my breath. My money talks for me.

• file link dead

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    It seemed strange that they could make a whole show of how skinny theGuzzo is. That seems kinda wrong. If they'd made a show about how fat she was (although she wasn't either) people would been like (???) Aint nothing wrong with being skinny dude.

I'm about the same build as Guzzo, and I've listened to that 'oh, you're so skinny' shit since I was a kid. Whatever man. Real girls know the deal. She'll be missing out on a whole lotta speed, agility and stamina - slim cats never rest. Let her keep looking for a 5-minute chubby hubby, she's just a tool looking for a shed anyway.

[color:red]SKINNY AND PROUD???[/b][/color]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Perhaps,

The better question is,

With the choice, even if I didn't have to buy her I would anyway--saves my breath. My money talks for me.

Yes, but could you--even with near unlimited funds to draw upon?