Comments

• Yes.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    file link dead

here

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    haha, great!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    She'll be missing out on a whole lotta speed, agility and stamina - slim cats never rest. Let her keep looking for a 5-minute chubby hubby

energizer bunny like WHAT!

• file link dead

Jeez I would not stalk that chick if she paid me, yeah great tits but no clue.
    Hell, get the right blonds, they'll dig you if you use the right lines. Even
    if you are a skinny tard like me and guzzo!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Is she just kinda shiny or actually made of latex? Oops,wrong thread...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    file link dead

It's the hair, money.

• file link dead

It's the hair, money.

LOL. Definitely give Guzzo points for character but he should fire his stylist. Not now but right now.

THE 'ZO'S STYLIST?

BAN

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    file link dead

It's the hair, money.

LOL. Definitely give Guzzo points for character but he should fire his stylist. Not now but right now.

THE 'ZO'S STYLIST?

BAN

Yeah... Adam would have had a better chance hadn't he tamed the jewfro.

• file link dead

It's the hair, money.

THE 'ZO'S STYLIST?

BAN

Yeah... Adam would have had a better chance hadn't he tamed the jewfro.

No doubt. The new 'do is kinda wet mop-ish... it says "tame" whereas the unbridled jewfro says
    "I AM A WILDMAN. I EAT RAW MEAT WITH MY BARE HANDS. I KILL ANTELOPE WITH MERE ARROWS."

• Anyone have a working link on this? i am out of the loop and have no late pass...

• Anyone have a working link on this? i am out of the loop and have no late pass...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I BEAT RAW MEAT WITH MY BARE HANDS.