Guzzo MPEG HERE!!!

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    That was pretty funny...I think the show got it all wrong by interpreting her "geeky guy" comment to mean Guzzo. I mean, I hear that and think she wants a Matt Damon/Good Will Hunting-type dude, or Matthew Broderick in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It was a bad move to pair her with Adam because she was obviously feeling insecure (ie, fat) next to him, and her insecurity manifested itself in almost all of her comments, so all of the interaction after the initial meeting felt like a denouement.

Adam, you were a really good sport throughout the whole thing; congratulations on making such a high-profile move in the "real world."

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    shit was classic.

did anyone see the blind date episode with busdriver? shit was a few years ago, but i remember it being pure comedy.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    shit was classic.

did anyone see the blind date episode with busdriver? shit was a few years ago, but i remember it being pure comedy.

How did that go?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    shit was classic.

How did that go?

pretty much like guzzo's. i think it was some sort of black princess and busdriver still had his dreads then so girl was not into it. i don't think it ever came out that he was a rapper and that his name was busdriver. just a lot of awkwardness.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    that was fun to watch...
    thanks to the poster and props to guzzo for keeping it cool...
    sip

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    someone needs to make a gif of how right after he smashes down the mic stands, he swoons down and wraps his arm around her and they walk off, that was criminally smooth

criminally smooth[/b]

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    It's real rare that the host gives somebody props for having a good attitude.

That's true. As much as I would've liked Guzzo to start rippin into her flaky ass, it shows a lot of class to be polite the whole way through when they girl was itchin for... well, let's not get into that.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    That was dope! I got to talk to Guzzo about this in between record spots in Phoenix. Man, that was some crazy stuff! And now finally seeing it?!?!? Wow. So many chances to cheap shot her and not one of them taken!

The Guzz wins in a NO CONTEST.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Fuck that tap dancing hooker! She was about as interesting as a brick, not to mention average looking at best, she must have some severe ass delusions about her self to be coming off with attitude like that.

Much respect to Guzzo for coming off like a fucking CHAMP!

• I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice. You either have what it takes to get her into bed or you don't. The rest is window dressing. In 10 years she'll have to have some work done to stay hot anyway, so cut her some slack.

• hype.

I've been out of the loop for a minute, how did this all come about?

I thought skinny dudes were the thing now, i.e. hipsters and such?

A*am, you came out smelling like a rose.

• great footwork....terrible personality.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Fantastic.

thanks to those who provided this.

It seemed strange that they could make a whole show of how skinny theGuzzo is. That seems kinda wrong. If they'd made a show about how fat she was (although she wasn't either) people would been like

I understand why Guzzo's an internet thug now. But seriously you should've told her where to get off. Aint nothing wrong with being skinny dude.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    She was not[/b] hot enough not to have to be nice.

Let's hope she finds her perfect combination of Fabio and Einstein.

• She was not[/b] hot enough not to have to be nice.

Could you get her into bed?

She was not[/b] hot enough not to have to be nice.

Could you get her into bed?

You just wouldn't want to. Whatever average looks she has are seriously compromised by the fact she is clearly thick as two short planks and unpleasant to boot. Could I? Possibly ...Would I? Nah...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Would I? Nah...

• clearly thick as two short planks and unpleasant to boot

A***
    You sir, are a gentleman. Despite being semi mesmerised by her boobies, I don't know that I could have listened to that much crap without responding.
    Nice flow too...

Bravo to whoever finally encoded this.

Would I? Nah...

It's all about quality control. Although she was kind of stacked...but still, nah.

• Could you get her into bed?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice.

You have low standards, Rey--this is definitely not somebody on a doesn't-need-to-be-nice level.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice.

You have low standards, Rey--this is definitely not somebody on a doesn't-need-to-be-nice level.

True indeed, faux, true indeed. That girl was WACK!!!!!!!! She was not attractive in ANY way.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i come back from a weekend of mushrooms and BAM! the "rap master A" mpeg is here!

bitch was crazy, a*** killed it, holding down the rearity!

ps. that chick looks exactly like my cousin, except my cousin is a lesbian....YO!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Easily a contestant for THREAD OF THE YEAR....Keeping your cool was mos definitely a good look.You're a better man than me, Adam...
    That scalliwag was out of line. Time for that ho to holla at a treadmill. Props...

i hate those reverse flipped over big flat white girl butts.
    New Location

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Best shit ever!!!!

• She was not[/b] hot enough not to have to be nice.

Could
    you get her into bed?

Could you? You kind of look like the kind of kid her ex-boyfriends used to beat up.

Best shit ever!!!!

• Thanks Hcrink and rap79 for hooking us up!

Well worth the wait. I'm really feeling Adam's "Surprise! I'm poking my head through the curtains!" intro style.

I APPROVE, YO!

• I liked her attitude. She was hot enough not to have to be nice.

You have low standards, Mel--this is definitely not somebody on a doesn't-need-to-be-nice level.
    You're probably right--I didn't get a good look at her. That such a level exists is what I was really trying to get across.