POST YOUR F*CKING PET PEEVES

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    My pet peeve: coworkers who wanna make conversation in the bathroom. A little decorum, plaese.

What about dudes that wanna make conversation from the stall?

You're standing at the sink and suddenly you hear a disembodied voice addressing you...

• one more:
    people who talk on and on and on about their job as a waitress, uh, I mean as a server.

oh one more:
    people who come over to my house when I am cooking for them and try to "help out" with the recipies.

• people who do not say thank you or even a nod when you hold a door open for them, i always hold doors for people and iam thinking of stopping this cause most people are straight up assholes

Little dudes that wanna get emotional like Carl Thomas because you don't give them a nod or some schitt. And then they start squawking about "Fahn! I am going to be not opening doors for you anymore!" like I give a schitt. I got two arms, poptart.

Fahn you!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    pet peeve: people that spell damn without the n at the end.

HA!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    people who talk on their cell phones while waiting in line at the grocery store, or recordstore... whatever. if my kid's not there, i get all close and say shit like "fucker!" real loud. maybe it's because i STILL don't have a cell phone, but shit man.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    My biggest pet peeve is when folls disrespect people in the service industry. I've never had a job like that, but I can imagine it's pretty tough dealing with assholes that think they have more of a right to life than you. My friends do it all the time and I always get in their face about it.

DJ Ferrari

So real.

• wack rappers that always ask for beats for free, "lemme get a beat, lemme get lemme gimmie lemme" aaaarrrrggghhh!!!!

rappers in general are annoying bunch for the most part.

• people who point out your physical defects and then act like they are doing you a favor or giving you a head's up.

"hey, i think you might be gaining a few pounds"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I think I have learned more about you guys and gal from this one thread than all other posts put together.

dirty finger nails

eating with mouth open

backpacks on crowded transit

when i work the door at s****h****r***** and folks try to weasel their way out of paying five fucking dollars. worst are the dudes who bitch for 10 minutes about five dollars then pull out a roll of 20s and 50s to finally pay

white sweat socks with black dress shoes

non-Patois speaking people who say "mon" in that way that no one but non-Patois speaking people do

limp hand shakers

pee drops at the foot of the toilet. you a man! shake that thing off in the bowl before you put it away! i don't care if you're drunk, make it happen!

• I can't stand hearing people talk on thier cell phones when in line at the post office, especially when theyre directly behind or in front of me. It's ALWAYS the same convo.

"I just got off work".
    "now I'm a the post office"
    "There's a big line here"
    "There's only three people working the counter"
    "it's hot inside the post office"
    "the line isn't moving very fast."

SHUTTTUPPP.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    people who do not say thank you or even a nod when you hold a door open for them, i always hold doors for people and iam thinking of stopping this cause most people are straight up assholes

Little dudes that wanna get emotional like Carl Thomas because you don't give them a nod or some schitt. And then they start squawking about "Fahn! I am going to be not opening doors for you anymore!" like I give a schitt. I got two arms, poptart.

pff whatever, I just say "you're welcome fuckhead"

• 1 - eBayers who don't leave feedback
    2 - old yellow poly sleeves
    3 - people who ship records in everything but record mailers
    4 - co-sign on the wet socks
    5 - people touching my car stereo
    6 - people who let the phone ring more than four times when they call
    7 - bootleg dvds
    8 - talking with food in your mouth
    9 - drivers who pull up directly next to me in traffic ....

blah blah blah ..

• when i work the door at s****h****r***** and folks try to weasel their way out of paying five fucking dollars. worst are the dudes who bitch for 10 minutes about five dollars then pull out a roll of 20s and 50s to finally pay

FUCK YES! It's always the weekend warrior types. Dude yes..

non-Patois speaking people who say "mon" in that way that no one but non-Patois speaking people do

too easy.

limp hand shakers

Yup or the limp hand shake w/ no eye contact.

what about these:

People who never pick up thur cell-phone. Why the fuck you got one? Didnt you just call me?

White guys with dreads.

White guys who wear afro wigs.

People from the suburbs with a "drawl".

People who blast thur headphones to the point where others can hear the music (and why isn't never anybody with anything good?)

This might be me, but whenever I order in Spanish I always get the one cashier that won't ,no matter what, respond in Spanish. What is this?

Non-latinos that pronounce certain words in "spanish". It sounds mad forced.

• Non-latinos that pronounce certain words in "spanish". It sounds mad forced.

Don't be jealous 'cause my Spanish is better than yours, Pocho.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    JP I didn't know you spoke Chinese and Japanese! Sik!

whoa I read that as "JP I didn't know you spoke Chinese and Jamalski!"

Oh shit! I can't stop laughing. That is TOO damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not talked to that foll in years. Jamal was ALWAYS on some comedy. We used to kick it in Portland, OR. when he and Cormac lived there. This was in the 80s and they were the "Bead Masters" They made these CRAZY big bead necklace medallion deals that were big at the time. Jamal would go to this famer's market on the weekends and sell bead necklaces to the locals. That foll would speak with a Patois accent the whole time and all the locals loved buying African beads from the Jamaican guy. LOL. Dude lives in France most of the year now and does jungle/drum & bass parties.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

People who never pick up thur cell-phone. Why the fuck you got one?

To screen my calls, motherf**ker--now stop blowing up my schitt. I'll call you back when I call you back.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I have not talked to that foll in years. Jamal was ALWAYS on some comedy. We used to kick it in Portland, OR. when he and Cormac lived there. This was in the 80s and they were the "Bead Masters" They made these CRAZY big bead necklace medallion deals that were big at the time. Jamal would go to this famer's market on the weekends and sell bead necklaces to the locals. That foll would speak with a Patois accent the whole time and all the locals loved buying African beads from the Jamaican guy. LOL. Dude lives in France most of the year now and does jungle/drum & bass parties.

damn I never noticed dude looks like an angry Iranian right there

Don't be jealous 'cause my textbook[/b] Spanish is better than yours, Pocho.

Don't be jealous 'cause my textbook[/b] Spanish is better than yours, Pocho.

Incorrecto, guey.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    -Piece of shit muthafuckahs who don't even have the fucking decency to say anything when I greet them as they enter my cafe. Fuck you scumbags.

-Worthless dumb muthafuckahs who start talking to me or ask me for help when I'm either clearly helping someone else or right in the middle of something else. These are usually the people who never tip too. Fuck off all of you.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    -Piece of shit muthafuckahs who don't even have the fucking decency to say anything when I greet them as they enter my cafe. Fuck you scumbags.

-Worthless dumb muthafuckahs who start talking to me or ask me for help when I'm either clearly helping someone else or right in the middle of something else. These are usually the people who never tip too. Fuck off all of you.

YES!

I feel you on those 100%. I worked in a restaurant for years.

• Here's another one...

WHY do people with cellphones refuse to pick up calls from blocked numbers? What's gonna happen? is the phone going to explode or something? I have never owned a cell phone, someone please explain this phenomenon to me.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

damn I never noticed dude looks like an angry Iranian right there
    holy phuck!!! jamalkski! no way hhaaha...i used to love that "border" song

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    when i work the door at s****h****r***** and folks try to weasel their way out of paying five fucking dollars. worst are the dudes who bitch for 10 minutes about five dollars then pull out a roll of 20s and 50s to finally pay

FUCK YES! It's always the weekend warrior types. Dude yes..

Either that or the wannebe macks, which I find kinda funny. They're going to the club to floss and whatnot, and they're too cheap to come up off $5. They can eat a dick.

White guys with dreads.

too easy.

But too aggravating. It's especially bad when said whitey dreads with fake patois accents get on the mic at the club and won't shut the fuck up.

• chicks that say "oh i only date (enter race here) guys"

(goes for dudes too)

shits lame.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    chicks that say "oh i only date (enter race here) guys"

(goes for dudes too)

shits lame.

what about "i don't date (enter race here) girls"

• chicks that say "oh i only date (enter race here) guys"

(goes for dudes too)

shits lame.

what about "i don't date (enter race here) girls"

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    cosign on the:

- footpath dawddlers
    - public transport/ street eating
    - talking with food in yer mouth / hearing people eat

add:

- 'so called' dj's who are still playing micheal jackson or remixes of billy jean and the like
    - chicks I work with getting overly 'girly' in the workplace, no I don't want to throw in some $$ to buy ****** a farewell teddy bear, they were a dud & have only been here like 4 months

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    some funny shit in here. i agree with most of it.

i work at the counter in a liquor store. and these are some of the things that get me riled up:

- cellphones at the counter. nevermind blabbing throughout the store and in line, but some fucks come up handing me their money still sqwaking. "How much?" told you once already asshole.

- NEXTELS (dont EVen get me started here!!!)

- paying with plastic on a 6-pack of Natty Ice.

- awkward small talk while waiting for the plastic to go through. "Hot enough for ya?" I turn up the radio.

- dummy hands you 50 Numbers tickets to scan to see if she has any winners. wow! $4 dollars, want the cash?

- scratch ticket retards during rush hour. in and out, side stepping to pick their next $2 ticket, while Johnny Stateworker's waiting to buy his 12th 16oz single of the day.

- cats taking a single beer out of a six pack when there's a whole fridge full of singles.

- handing me trash out of their cars to throw out.

- supermarket working regular who finds the freshest stock and digs it out to buy. smart thinking douchebag,. IT'S BEER, NOT FRUIT!!

- people asking to use the bathroom. okay, and then ill go to your work and piss in your bathroom? this one guy i said no to, left his merch on the counter and jetted.

- the owner calling mid rush only to ask "How's everything going?" ...are you serious bro.

- people that dont have their money out of their money holder (whatever it may be) when they approach. get that shit ready and move it along.

- people that take another 5 minutes organizing their moo0lah and putting it back into aforementined holder. again move it along.

- people that stop and read the newspaper on the counter.

and on a side not. i find it funny when cats take their penny change. but they'll take one out of the tray as soon as they need it.

ahhhh. i could prob go on. but this needs to soak in. if you find yourself commiting any of these heinous acts, i ask you please refrain.

goodnight.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

People from the suburbs with a "drawl".

People who blast thur[/b] headphones to the point where others can hear the music (and why isn't never anybody with anything good?)