POST YOUR F*CKING PET PEEVES

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Eating on the Train/Subway...............Show some fuckin class.

Then you grab the poles w/ greasy fingers..........die u fuckin losers!

Littering near the garbage can!!! WTFUK. The damn trash can is right THERE.......................die u fuckin losers!!!!

• edubedub 715 Posts
    toilet paper that hangs towards the wall, instead of facing out.[/b]

my girlsfriend intentionally puts it the wrong way, 'cause she know I'll change that shit around - always.

I'll change it around at other peoples' house as well!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    toilet paper that hangs towards the wall, instead of facing out.

my girlsfriend intentionally puts it the wrong way, 'cause she know I'll change that shit around - always.

I'll change it around at other peoples' house as well![/b]

People who come over to your crib and do number two.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    People reading over my shoulder

Greasy anything that shouldn't be (ie: computer keyboards, phones or mixers used by Biz Markie)

Automatic toilets that flush while you're sitting on them

Ladies with busted finger nails, or when the thumb nail is wider than it is long.

Just a few of my least favorite things...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

3). Students that just walk out in the middle class right when the teacher's talking. I don't know but something about this shit rubs me the wrong way.

i do this on a regular basis, i apologize... if they are just dragging the class on for no reason, i usually bounce.

some of mine:

1. sidewalk blockers[/b]: i understand you want to talk amongst your peoples, but people are also using these sidewalks, dont form a human barrier so that no one can pass, FUCK.

2. stubborn bastards[/b]: people that live their lives "my way or the highway" just push me over the edge. especially when they try to "call out" people when they dont know what the fuck they are talking about. sure, your opinion may be acceptable, and up for discussion, but YO you dont need to get all uppity about it...

3. the stackers[/b] (RR): i hate when people have a pile to the ceiling of their shit they want to "peep" when im trying to dig right there. move yo shit hommay, i need my raerz! (has happened to me TWICE this week)

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    My biggest pet peeve is when folls disrespect people in the service industry. I've never had a job like that, but I can imagine it's pretty tough dealing with assholes that think they have more of a right to life than you. My friends do it all the time and I always get in their face about it.

DJ Ferrari

true. i was buying my chickern gyro from my corner street vendor today and the dude in front of me in line was just barking at the dude: "gimmie more chicken, more chicken! Nah Nah, more white sauce, MORE!" no please, no thank you... just yelling at him. fucking stupid b/c i go there every day mad polite and get extra portions for free. some people just can't put 2 and 2 together. being shitty to anyone in the service industry will just insure you get shitty service...

and i've had MANY jobs like that...

I have a friend that is CONSTANTLY complaining about food service people. It's gotten to the point where it's almost embarrasing to go out to eat with her. Last week we went to a fancy pizza place. Bill was $90! They bitched and moaned and said it was wrong, complained to the manager, etc. The waitress was a bit short with us but nothing to write home about.

It really pissed me off because they were making such a big deal on the check after they had given me a free pizza. They'd forgotten to place my order with the chef so mine came late. Usually I'd decline anything for free, just ain't my style but I was fairly broke at the time.

Turns out the check was right.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    toilet paper that hangs towards the wall, instead of facing out.[/b]

• i hate hearing people eat. you know when there is nothing but dead silence and all you hear is food swishing around in some chipmunks mouth piece. Shit sends shivers down my spine and rage through my brain. i don't know what it is. i just can't stand it.

• toilet paper that hangs towards the wall, instead of facing out.

I'll change it around at other peoples' house as well![/b]

People who come over to your crib and do number two.

I've had this done to me... and I have done it to others... it is foul, but sometimes you can't wait...

People who think that yelling helps people for whom English is a second language understand them.

Even better: English-speakers who, when yelling fails, adopt what they apparently think is a "Chinese" or "Spanish" accent.

• People who think that yelling helps people for whom English is a second language understand them.

Even better: English-speakers who, when yelling fails, adopt what they apparently think is a "Chinese" or "Spanish" accent.

Do...uh... do-o tu... tu, right? tu... know-es donde... get-o record-os?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    get-o record-os?

get-o record-os?

get-o record-os?

get-o record-os?

get-o record-os?

get-o record-os?

get-o record-os?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    JP I didn't know you spoke Chinese and Japanese! Sik!

My.latency Pet Peeves:

- Non-sexy car dancing (Norm Hopper is extremely guilty of this)

- Whistling

- People trying to pretend they're speaking Chinese by saying "ching chong." Ugh.

- People who are make it known they are uncomfortable around other races, nationalities, and sexual orientations

People who think that yelling helps people for whom English is a second language understand them.

Do...uh... do-o tu... tu, right? tu... know-es donde... get-o record-os?

Sad to say, when I was a student and used to frequent the Chinese take-out spot on my block, I used to witness dudes trying on a "Chinese" accent the better to communicate their pressing need for hot sauce.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

this is the worst. i had the misfortune of having to be around a friend of a relative who went with us to italy this summer.. she would end every other word with "AH" to make it "sound" more italian. ugh. totally uncomfortable to listen to.

YOU LIKE-AH THE WINE-AH ITS GOOD RIGHT-AH?

• People who come over to your crib and do number two.

Not always an option Chez Rillz (but at least he lets you know that upfront).

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    JP I didn't know you spoke Chinese and Japanese! Sik!

whoa I read that as "JP I didn't know you spoke Chinese and Jamalski"

white dudes who start to use slang when speaking to me......just 'cause.

You didnt speak to him like that. WTFUK...........die you fuckin losers.

white dudes who start to use slang when speaking to me......just 'cause.

Chill, playa

• white dudes who start to use slang when speaking to me......just 'cause.

Ay yo dun, don't be getting all tight on a player.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Ay yo dun, don't be getting all tight on a player.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Eating on the Train/Subway...............Show some fuckin class.

Then you grab the poles w/ greasy fingers..........die u fuckin losers!

i don't care if they eat it, i just don't wanna smell it... i.e. a coldcut sandwhich is ok, but when some dude brings a big stinky bag of McDonalds on the train and makes the whole car smell like sweaty ass and stale fries, that shit makees me nauseaous and i will switch cars in a heartbeat...

• people who do not say thank you or even a nod when you hold a door open for them, i always hold doors for people and iam thinking of stopping this cause most people are straight up assholes

• 1. Trying to walk around tiny sidewealks in the city when it is raining while some fool next to me is carrying a beach-sized umbrella.

2. When i order soup or salad with my meal cause i am starving and cant wait to eat and my waitress brings it out with the meal.

3. When some light-footed person pops in my office while i am surfing the internet (or just finished farting).

4. When a hot girl walks by me and she won't even give me one second of eye contact. LOOK AT ME!!

5. When I get home after being out all day and i realize that i have been walking around with food in my teeth since lunch.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    people who do not say thank you or even a nod when you hold a door open for them, i always hold doors for people and iam thinking of stopping this cause most people are straight up assholes

saying...

people who do not say thank you or even a nod when you hold a door open for them, i always hold doors for people and iam thinking of stopping this cause most people are straight up assholes

Little dudes that wanna get emotional like Carl Thomas because you don't give them a nod or some schitt. And then they start squawking about "Fahn! I am going to be not opening doors for you anymore!" like I give a schitt. I got two arms, poptart.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I hate it when people call me Brian/Bryan, instead of Ryan, no matter how much I emphasize the absence of a 'B'. Stupid, I know.

• My pet peeve: coworkers who wanna make conversation in the bathroom. A little decorum, plaese.

Add to that: Anyone who ever, ever says, "How's it hangin'?" My friend had a coworker who would ask him that every day, until my friend very loudly responded, "ARE YOU REFERRING TO MY PENIS? YOU'RE ASKING ME ABOUT ME PENIS, RIGHT?"

It never happened again.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Opening doors for people is a sign of respect.

Letting one close in someone's face is of course, the opposite.