TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Man is staying in London, so either Eng-er-land or some other local jernt.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    skel said:
    JoMo to ManPoo, guaranteed.
    Within weeks, if not days.

Agreed.

Do you guys honestly see Pep going anywhere else but a London club?

Pep will be with Cheeky Frankenstein and Feral Sorryanus at Citeh.

Bezzie Barca buddies.

And Messi.
    discos_alma

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    So, Blatters n Platters banned from football for 8 years.
    Can they even go for a kickabout in the park?
    Jumpers for goalposts be denied this pair of smarmy euroloungelizards.

No prison sentences?  If you or I had embezzeled to that degree, someone would be having our heads on a stick.  I was hoping he'd be getting a dinner-mashing pon di reg.
    Duderonomy

My dear raaasclaaat
    have a heart, please!
    The little lamb has a plaster upon im boat, he's poorly donchaknow

Anyways, vis a vis JoMo, my god what an operator.
    big payout, chelski fans still love him, journos all wringing hands on his behalf AND he's gonna get the job he wanted in the first place.

How to win at life.

smfh in admiration
    DuderonomyDORdiscos_alma

messi to citeh would take un thought of new type of monies, emperor of UAE title designate?

I think it could happen, srs doe.  Neymar ran tings like a Swiss watch in his absence.  Cash him in.  Playing with his bezzie mates.  Half the Argentina squad.

That Chinese deal City did last month will bear the brunt of it.  Let us not speak of human rights etc. 

Season pass to Dubai indoor ski area? 

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Jimster. What happened? Bloodclot with a screamer. Ozil > Silva?

Mandem still not 100% fit.  Give it another month.  Then Kun will break something else after scoring a hat-trick.

There were chances for City to score early on, but they did not take them...

[Mid-80s Death-Metal Serious-Wizard-voice]"AND THEY PAID..... THE PRICE!"[/m80dwswv]

(Said like in the first three seconds of this:)

Different football pundits now being forced to talk about Leicester as title challengers. It's great. Would be gutted if Arsenal don't do it this season as it seems like their best chance in ages, but the Foxes would be worth it for the improbability.

Arsenal? Ouch.

Surely LvG is finished. Absolute train wreck manager.
    Now, will ManPoo find some balls, face down Bobby n Bacon as the worstest hiring gurus evarrr and make the (correct) JoMo appointment?
    Or will they make a total bollock of it and put Giggs in charge? I think that would rank as the ultimate in hilariously shite decisions.

skel said:
    Arsenal? Ouch.

There you go Wenger, there's the league - take it! Go on. What's that? You don't really want it?

Not just beaten but humped by Southampton.

?
    Nah, Giggs and Phil Neville.

I fear Jose is off to Madrid tho.
    Shame, reckon Giggs knows he will never cut it as a manager and is scared shitless of being asked.

JoMo said last week (via his agent) he was remaining in The Big Smoke as his family were settled there.

But then, for the right money, he could commute to Madrid.

Depends on what his Mrs says.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    skel said:
    Arsenal? Ouch.

There you go Wenger, there's the league - take it! Go on. What's that? You don't really want it?

Not just beaten but humped by Southampton.

?
    Nah, Giggs and Phil Neville.
    UNTED

Another "Renaissance masterpiece" pic to file next to Ukranian politician fisticuffs.

Happy New Year! 
    Props to man for not spilling any beer despite being rendered horizontal.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Happy new year gang. Hope everyone's doing fine and dandy? 

Happy New Year!

Hey A**, yes, all is well. I managed a quick jaunt to England but I'm back in Barcelona... got myself a local bird. Feeling good. You still in Berlin? But more importantly, LVG. Yay or nay?

Hey *eo, good to hear, congrats on the local lady! How is your Spanish coming along? I'm guessing better than my German. Still holed up in Cologne though did pop over to Berlin last year for a visit but not long enough to catch up with Doc. Enjoying the life over here, who would have thought all those years ago The Brits would be taking that shit elsewhere?

A big, slightly angry, Nay on LVG. Panface can go do one. I really really wanted Klopp :( Now I don't know who I would want.

In other news, I went and watched the Fury v Klitschko flight in Düsseldorf and, in the flesh, Fury is a truly bizarre mixture of lumbering gracelessness and scary speed. And Rod Stewart performed his new single before the main flight and rocked my world.

Senior said:
    Hey *eo, good to hear, congrats on the local lady! How is your Spanish coming along? I'm guessing better than my German. 
    I wouldn't bet on it 

Sorry, forgot it was Doc in Berlin and you were elsewhere. RE: taking that shit abroad, I just thought now - maybe it's the Tory government's fault? Are you happy in Cologne? Getting by with broken German and English whenever possible? I'm also curious if you feel this a long-term move for you as I've had no misgivings about leaving England and no desire to return. There's things I miss, but the cost of living, shit weather, and general aggressive air of the big cities is something I don't want to go back to.
    Speak upon it!

Senior said:
    Hey *eo, good to hear, congrats on the local lady! How is your Spanish coming along? I'm guessing better than my German. 
    I wouldn't bet on it 

Sorry, forgot it was Doc in Berlin and you were elsewhere. RE: taking that shit abroad, I just thought now - maybe it's the Tory government's fault? Are you happy in Cologne? Getting by with broken German and English whenever possible? I'm also curious if you feel this a long-term move for you as I've had no misgivings about leaving England and no desire to return. There's things I miss, but the cost of living, shit weather, and general aggressive air of the big cities is something I don't want to go back to.
    Speak upon it!
    Ha, it's amazing how much harder I find it to learn something when I can't take shortcuts and skip the boring bits....

Yeah I'm very happy to not be living under the latest Tory government, especially considering they're only getting started with the clusterfuck, It's an interesting question about long term plans; for all its appalling, unforgivable, faults, I love London to pieces and I'd be really sad if I thought there was no chance of me ever living there again. Having said that, I'm very happy here at the moment and, if I could just get over the language hurdles, could see myself staying for the foreseeable future. The summers here are something else and Germans are ok as far as non Brits go..
    I guess both places really do have their pluses and minuses but I'm lucky that I can pop back relatively cheaply and easily.

So do you think this is it for you? How did you get on with the constant comparing of the two places when you moved? Was a total headfuck for me and I had to decide to not make decisions. I've still never been to Barcelona so excited to holler if I do make it that way.

Speaking of which, planning to be over the week before Easter again if anyone is around and up for a drink. Ste*e, I'm e-looking at you if you'll still honour me as it has been way too long.

Dude I'm always around, neither Cameron nor Corbyn will ever drive me out

Excellent, I would expect nothing less. Will give a shout as soon as I know which week it'll be.

Shit, I'm Senior again? Where did my Junior go. Titles don't appear to be so locked down though....

How the fuck are you "Teh Creator"?

No thoughts about returning to England... did some comparing for the first 6 months but things are generally good/better here, so I don't think about things too much. I did bring some Marmite back with me after my Christmas visit though.

I am Teh Creator. I have always been Teh Creator. I will always be Teh Creator....

Nice to hear you are properly settled in there now. Do you have an "English" shop there? I went in one here and it was like a One Stop with Harrods pricing. Think it's the only time I've ever seen a display stack of Jacobs Crackers.