Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Teh Creator has a master plan 

anytime A*i, let's sink a few

except for every second Friday and any Saturday

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    skel said:
    Dude I'm always around, neither Cameron nor Corbyn will ever drive me out
    Skel, in what capacity could Corbyn drive you out? Frustration? I really don't think he'll ever be PM.

Rafa Benitez sacked, maybe he'll go to Man Utd? Zidane the new manager at Real. Could be worth it if he headbutts a linesman.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Do people really think LVG may be kicked out before the end of the season? As long as he qualifies for the CL I think it would be a crazy decision to switch things up again now, despite my personal loathing of him and his style of football. The Real manager situation is reminding me more and more of when they used to have wrestlers "running" WWF bitd.

*teve, that works for me so maybe we can do some midweek shenanigans. 

By the way, what's with this "Like" stuff then on the posts. Do people use it? Is it just reducing the need for people to actively interact (posting, that was funny etc) and encouraging them to passively like instead?
    DuderonomyDOR

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Good to see you back here (on the boards) A*i.

How 'bout them Nina Hagen armpits and such?

Cheers Ji*, good to be back. Hope things are good in the northern territories,

Do you know, maybe everyone just waxes on waxes off before hitting the saunas, but there actually seems to be a reverse Hagen going on - distinct lack of body hair to be found in any nook or cranny. Was not what my youthful studies had led me to believe. 

I generally sit there feeling like Sean Connery in the Sauna scene in You Only Live Twice. A hairy man in a hairless world.

Germany one place I've never been and my jaw is on the floor re: your shaven havens.

Bizarre.

Shirtless, I (according to the wife) resemble one of the latter stages of the transformation scene in "American Werewolf".

Better give the der public saunas a swerve should I visit (a mate is doing some wedding phase in Berlin and will be requesting my presence, er, presently).

May see @DocMcCoy for ein pint?

Real men can track a continuous line of hair from the top of the head to the tips of their toes.

Or at least that's what I tell myself since I gave up trying to battle against that tide many moons ago.

Follicle frolics aside, would highly recommend the saunas if you do visit this here land, particularly the outdoors ones, truly one of the most relaxing experiences you can have. Doc, please speak on your experiences here, also have you mastered this most evil of languages?

Berlin is excellent as well, if I wasn't in this here region for love I would be moving that way....

Jose and Rafa and WhatsApp chat part 1Jose and Rafa and WhatsApp chat part 2

Jose and Rafa and WhatsApp chat part 3

So good

This made me feel genuinely sad feels.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Senior said:
    By the way, what's with this "Like" stuff then on the posts. Do people use it? Is it just reducing the need for people to actively interact (posting, that was funny etc) and encouraging them to passively like instead?
    I tried to like and dislike your post for shits & giggles.  Not allowed

Senior said:
    This made me feel genuinely sad feels.
    Ah, the story of my youth (closing-time-only-uglies-left-R)

DOR said:
    Senior said:
    I tried to like and dislike your post for shits & giggles.  Not allowed
    The internet once again fails at representing the complex duality of human nature. At least you countered L*o's comical dislike so we did get some ying with the yang.

Come on dude, it's "yin" rather than "ying".
    For shame.

YIN:

httpitelegraphcoukmultimediaarchive02124Billy-Connolly_2124231bjpg

YING YANG:

I should have known rap was to blame. I'll take the Twins over Connolly any day of the week anyway.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/I-nearly-jubilated-when-Toure-s-name-was-mentioned-as-the-runner-up-Nyantakyi-407279

"Jubilated".

Nice to see dem hapricaans dropping in some OG archaic English to keep things fresh.

The man Alan Rickman has now passed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35313604

While I fell in and out of appreciation (Truly, Madly, Deeply is a film that still scars me), he will always be my Gruber.

Junior said:
    The man Alan Rickman has now passed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35313604

While I fell in and out of appreciation (Truly, Madly, Deeply is a film that still scars me), he will always be my Gruber.

His Sheriff of Notts was the best yet*.

RIP

* in fact I now remember it inspiring my mum to go on a rant vis-a-vis inappropriate Hollywood romance casting; she was of the opinion that even if he ate babies and burnt dogs for sport, there was no way in hell any woman would choose Costner over Rickman.

The ideal aloof cad.

Imma pour a cold vending machine lemon tea straight down the waste bin for homey.

There is a bird at work with a Rickman-esque mug and great body.  So for me he will kind of live on in a weird way.

Sorry if that has put mandem off dey stroke this affer.

Duderonomybennyboy

Jimster said:
    http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/I-nearly-jubilated-when-Toure-s-name-was-mentioned-as-the-runner-up-Nyantakyi-407279

"Jubilated".

Nice to see dem hapricaans dropping in some OG archaic English to keep things fresh.

I laughed at my Catalan girl for using "perturbated"... then it only goes and makes an appearance in A Tale Of Two Cities by Dickens. Sheepish back-tracking ensued.

b/w

I want to aks if "Yaya" is French for Big Time Charlie. Not just cake, but he expects to clean up in the awards on the back of a season spent strolling.

Duderonomy said:
    I want to aks if "Yaya" is French for Big Time Charlie.

Deffo.  Charlie-dom runs in the family.

"Kolo" is French for "False car dealer".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kolo-toure-had-affair-with-student-by-pretending-1455570

Watching the footie this weekend and Arsenal bereft of Ozil, Cazorla, & Alexis is a bit tame. Kanye looking like the player most likely to make something happen against Stoke, 0-0 at HT and I'd take the mandatory Giroud near-post tap-in right now.

Watched 'Pool v Man U, and Rooney scoring with their only shot on target for the entire game reminded me of the stat that Man U are officially the most boring team in the UK, including every professional level - Prem through to Conference no other team have fewer shots, create fewer chances, make fewer forward passes. I think one of the stats was not had a shot on target in the first half of a game this season? Please to stand me corrected. How long will they stick with Van Gaal? Surely the owners, let alone the fans, expect more from 300 odd million in the last couple of transfer windows.

...0-0 FT, is this (aside from Leicester) just a really dull season? Mourinho's demise has been the only thing I've really enjoyed so far.

There's been lots of goodness in the whole football scene this season.
    Stoke style change. The boy Alli at Spuz. The rotten ownership scandals at Leeds and Charlton. Bolton and Lennon shenanigans. Villa in free fall. 
    Schadenfreud and hubris everywhere. Martinez moaning every single fucking week.
    And JoMo will be back, Duder. You knows it.

• Jimster said:
    There is a bird at work with a Rickman-esque mug and great body.  So for me he will kind of live on in a weird way.
    This made me laugh so I indicated my casual approval. Nice.

skel said:
    There's been lots of goodness in the whole football scene this season.
    Stoke style change. The boy Alli at Spuz. The rotten ownership scandals at Leeds and Charlton. Bolton and Lennon shenanigans. Villa in free fall. 
    Schadenfreud and hubris everywhere. Martinez moaning every single fucking week.
    And JoMo will be back, Duder. You knows it.
    Yeah I guess I watched some of the games around the X-Mas period and it felt a little stale - probably just fatigued players from the heavy schedule. This weekend was eventful. 4-5 thriller for 'Pool at Norwich... and Arse manage to (so fucking predictably) self-destruct against Chelsea.
    If we don't win it, and Arsenal really don't feel very deserving at in this moment, then I hope the Foxes do.

Waiting for Leicester to wake up and realise it was all a dream.  I suspect I'll still be saying that in week 39.

City been like a Keystones (sic) at the back.  Really, VK cannot come back too soon.

bennyboy said:
    Jimster said:
    This made me laugh so I indicated my casual approval. Nice.
    It totally put me off my mid-afternoon stroke.