More K in Canada Related, Problems

15678911»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I did a show in Toronto last year and after it was done ended up at a late night loft party. While I was there, K in Canada came up to me to say hi and then he just out and out gave me an (apparently very rare) King Tubby 45. And POOF - just like that, he was gone.

True story.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    VINDICATED!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just pulled it out, it's a Burning Spear 45. Straight from the hands of K in Canada at a late night loft party for no reason whatsoever. Super odd but awesome for me. Thanks dude.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dude is like the Robin Hood of collectros. Ripping off the raer-rich and giving to the...wait, you got records. WTF?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    did this dude clean up his act? it's 2010

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    i had sent Kev a record a few years ago, we had done some trades in the past everything fine,
    he never sent promised 'exchange record' (looking back this woulda been around 2006/7....
    last year (2009), we touched base again, he apologized for not sending, and promptly sent a few reggae 45's with covers of 'here i am baby' with nice breaks they all came in the mail with a bonus 45 so he def came thru with a nice package after a lengthy wait and sincere apology.
    hope everyone else eventually gets sorted out. i'm personally sorry all this happened cuz i quite like Kev and the donna corbett 45 is still a hi-light in my 45 breaks collection

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Dude is like the Robin Hood of collectros. Ripping off the raer-rich and giving to the...wait, you got records. WTF?

LOL (with a Latte Pass)

the best thing about this thread being bumped is seeing the good ol' 2006 graemlins

nice to know they still work if you want them

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    DB_Cooper said:

LOL (with a Latte Pass)

the best thing about this thread being bumped is seeing the good ol' 2006 graemlins

I miss graemlins

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Co-thread bump

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I miss Aaron.