'13-'14 NBA SEASON Where feelings get hurt

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Dear Mark Cuban,

You got Tyson Chandler back for a big bag of nothing.....you have $26 million under the cap to fuck with......there is one player out there that you need to get.....not LeBron.......definitely not Carmelo........you need Chandler Parsons........make it happen

Dear Mr. scared of hooded teenagers, we in Houston dont need anyone on your roster.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Pretty sure my Bulls were the only team to walk away from the draft with two white guys.

• Rockadelic said:
    Dear Mark Cuban,

You got Tyson Chandler back for a big bag of nothing.....you have $26 million under the cap to fuck with......there is one player out there that you need to get.....not LeBron.......definitely not Carmelo........you need Chandler Parsons........make it happen

I can only get behind this if Raymond Felton changes his name to Raymond Chandler.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    This Jason Kidd power play shit is kind of mind boggling.

If the Bucks and Nets don't make a deal he's out on his ass.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Not a good Coach

No fuckin way Kidd deserves GM power anywhere. Stay your ass on the bench and build a system.

I wanna see what Brooklyn does once that old roster leaves and Kidd is left with a regular ass team.

Id hate to see Larry Drew get knocked outta Milwaukee when they are trying to claw their way up.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    batmon said:
    No fuckin way Kidd deserves GM power anywhere. Stay your ass on the bench and build a system.

That's the mind boggling part. He's already getting paid like he's won it all, give it some years before demanding the keys. WTF is he thinking?

batmon said:
    I wanna see what Brooklyn does once that old roster leaves and Kidd is left with a regular ass team.

You won't get to see that because there's no way he can stay in Brooklyn after this.

vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:
    The Raptors donth need a draft pick to go deeper into the Playoffs.

i dont think so either, but how about using a the pick to gather assets? i mean, napier and early still on the baord?

Dumping Salmons and acquiring Lou Williams is a good look.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Lakers - Julius Randle

Solid pick by LA. A little undersized and doesn't get too high off the ground, but like Kupchak said, he's a competitor.

Meanwhile, Kupchak is behind the scenes, trying to work a deal that will surprise everyone.

yuichi said:
    Lakers - Julius Randle

Solid pick by LA. A little undersized and doesn't get too high off the ground, but like Kupchak said, he's a competitor.

Meanwhile, Kupchak is behind the scenes, trying to work a deal that will surprise everyone.

Who do u want from Free Agency to join the Lakers?

• KadinkKadink Mainstream hip-hop is losing its street edge 98 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Dear Mark Cuban,

We heard it here first!

http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-parsons-agrees-to-mavs-offer-sheet-070914

I bet they match but it depends on if Bosh eats the cap, Lin gets booted to the WNBA.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back 2 Cleveland????!!!!????

I'd didnt think he'd leave Riley and Miami.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    batmon said:
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd didnt think he'd leave Riley and Miami.

Of course it wasn't to a team in the Western Conference.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    batmon said:
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Duderonomy if you are ever in Ohio I will take you on a tour of Cleveland and Akron

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    sweatshop said:
    Duderonomy if you are ever in Ohio I will take you on a tour of Cleveland and Akron

So that's the first ten minutes covered, then what?

:cheese:

If I'm ever there, it would be a pleasure.

• So. Bron to Cavs, Melo stays in NYC, Gasol to Bulls. Bosh stays in Miami with Wade.

Good stuff.

Also:
    http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2014/07/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-ownership

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Kadink said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Dear Mark Cuban,

We heard it here first!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    batmon said:
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this one's funnier, plus it mentions LeBron:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• Rockadelic said:
    Kadink said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Dear Mark Cuban,

We heard it here first!

By resigning with the useless Knicks Carmelo might as well be announcing to the world that he doesn't care if he ever wins a title.

Sad. I loved watching him at Syracuse.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Paul George #ouch
    Sorry, Batmon

MUTHAFUCKA....shit is a wrap......Thats some Shawn Livingston shit.

• Goddamn Paul George... THAT sucks.

I was anticipating PG vs Lance Stephenson next season.

I've always thought Paul George didn't look as durable as these other star players....

But the way he traveled like 8 or 10 feet before landing.....that move right there looked pretty reckless to me....

definitely looks like some Shawn Livingston shit for sure.....ouch. Sucks for Pacers fans.

Who else is weary about Derrick Rose's return?.......

Julius Randle.....looked nice in college. Needs some tough tough coaching. Dude is way undisciplined.

yuichi said:
    I've always thought Paul George didn't look as durable as these other star players....

But the way he traveled like 8 or 10 feet before landing.....that move right there looked pretty reckless to me....

definitely looks like some Shawn Livingston shit for sure.....ouch. Sucks for Pacers fans.

He hasnt been injured since hes been in the league so what are u basing this on?
    His fuckin Nike sneakers?

Reckless? So he kinda deserved it huh?

• Aparantly the base of the hoop is a lot closer in that arena than in the NBA, so he would've landed comfortably in a normal situation not so much now. Non-standard Stanchion placement. If that is why and how that happened that would be NOT cool.