World Cup sh*t tawk

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    parallax said:
    England outplayed Uruguay for most of the match and deserved a better outcome.

Suarez is a little dick for his overthetop celly on the pitch (both times) like he just scored the tournament winning goal.

And for his douchey comments afterwards, too.

"I dreamt this. IÔÇÖm enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go," he said, via the Daily Mail.

Then he goes on talmbout "let's see what they (the Brits who've criticized) have to say now".

Karma working on 78rpm right now.
    Fucking glorious.

Also: no love for the Uruguay vs Germany tasty shoulder of Lahm joke?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

^Balotelli's [strike]fanny[/strike] girlfriend^

The online bookmaker Betsafe had been offering odds of 175-1 that the Uruguayan, twice banned for biting, would sink his teeth into an opponent during the World Cup in Brazil. Sure enough, more than 100 gamblers decided that it was worth a punt. When Suárez seemingly did just that to Chiellini near the end of their Group D clash in Natal, it was time to celebrate.

One winner, Jonathan Braeck from Stenungssund in Sweden, bet 80 Swedish krona (£7) that Suárez would bite, and the 23-year-old substitute teacher is now set for a payout of 14,000 krona (£1,225) for his wager.

ÔÇ£First I thought IÔÇÖd bet a little more, but a friend said I was just wasting my money,ÔÇØ a delighted Braeck told the SportExpressen newspaper. ÔÇ£When Italy took over the game you knew that he could go a little crazy,ÔÇØ he added. ÔÇ£I didnÔÇÖt think that he would bite, but that heÔÇÖd do something stupid. Then he did the best stupid thing that he could do.ÔÇØ

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    Argentina plays here in Porto Alegre today. Newspeople saying somewhere between 50 and 100 thousand of them have made the trip here just for the sake of party. People talking about hordes of mulletted skinny dudes like they're ISIS forces looking to annex some new territory. Apparently the city has been overrun by the bodily stench of 20-hour car rides being spread by dudes drinking fernet and coke.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    Argentina plays here in Porto Alegre today. Newspeople saying somewhere between 50 and 100 thousand of them have made the trip here just for the sake of party. People talking about hordes of mulletted skinny dudes like they're ISIS forces looking to annex some new territory. Apparently the city has been overrun by the bodily stench of 20-hour car rides being spread by dudes drinking fernet and coke.

It must be like Glastonbury c. 2000

(Just replace Argies with feral scousers.)

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    skel said:
    parallax said:
    England outplayed Uruguay for most of the match and deserved a better outcome.

Suarez is a little dick for his overthetop celly on the pitch (both times) like he just scored the tournament winning goal.

And for his douchey comments afterwards, too.

"I dreamt this. IÔÇÖm enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go," he said, via the Daily Mail.

Then he goes on talmbout "let's see what they (the Brits who've criticized) have to say now".

Karma working on 78rpm right now.
    Fucking glorious.

Also: no love for the Uruguay vs Germany tasty shoulder of Lahm joke?

Word. Although I'm more inclined to attribute my feelings on the matter to schadenfreude on 33 & 1/3 rpm.

Little dick, indeed.

Shoulder of Lahm....hah!

Duderonomous...more gyals nuh?!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Too bad that Suarez is not from Romania.

Or is that racist?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    ppadilha said:

It must be like Glastonbury c. 2000

(Just replace Argies with feral scousers.)

The feral scousers were much worse in 1990.

Unpopular Opinion Puffin keeps it one hunna.

ppadilha, what's the next game you are going to?

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    parallax said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Good god...

Wow...

She is absolutely perfect.

Not even an elbow issue.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    off the pitch the next two world cup matches but plays in the semis < Luis' punishment ?? < banned from 24 games & has to leave LFC

skel said:
    ppadilha, what's the next game you are going to?

round of 16 match next monday (winner from Germany group vs 2nd from Belgium group)

for the Holland match I brought a :get_on_my_level: tifo that was big enough to cover the entire western stand, they wouldn't let me open it though because it would've blocked the press boxes.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

Frank said:

So good.
    What next for Sloth Kong in Greece?
    Rampaging thru the Parthenon?
    Stomping Zeus?
    Lighting more Uruganja with the Olympic torch?

Forcibly Calling-in unpaid national debt.

If Ingerland had been there, betcha we would be all faux-Elgin-Marbles.

so Suarez gets a four-month ban, Recife is under water for the Germany v USA game, and Ghana have kicked out Muntari and Boateng while awaiting a planeload of cash to appease the rest of the players.

what else have I missed this morning?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28023882 Suarez gets a 4 month football ban, including 9 game international ban excluding from any further World Cup Buffet games.

ppadilha said:
    so Suarez gets a four-month ban, Recife is under water for the Germany v USA game, and Ghana have kicked out Muntari and Boateng while awaiting a planeload of cash to appease the rest of the players.

what else have I missed this morning?

"I will bite every German player if I have to"

This has been the best. most eventful world cup ever, and we're not even out of the group stages.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I AM TEH SLOTH KING

• my prediction:

• as suspected, Germany looks BETTER in the rain

A lot of things have to go wrong for USA to go out. Even if they lose to Germany, I think they will go through.

• Duderonomy said:
    A lot of things have to go wrong for USA to go out. Even if they lose to Germany, I think they will go through.

i had the US through in 2nd on my big money office pool. i had cold sweats submitting it, thinking I had been duped by soulstrutt yankee hubris, but now I'm starting to look like the smart guy.... considering my bracket is te smallest grease fire of the lot.

Bon Vivant said:
    parallax said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Good god...

Wow...

She is absolutely perfect.

Not even an elbow issue.

• USA definitely hanging tuff. stat line of the game is that they've only given up a single corner kick thru 50m

vintageinfants said:
    USA definitely hanging on.

Fixed!