World Cup sh*t tawk

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    MusicaDelAlma said:
    What Ayew Gyan do, Germany?

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I found myself rooting for Ghana today, even though USA wanted a Germany win...tomorrow's bike ride is going to be FAST!

Shit's great. It's just great.

C.Ronaldo bro OMG OMG OMG we're putting who out there in place of Altidore?

doooooooooooooooooods this is rad

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Someone please pshop Ronaldo's mug onto the Christ statue, and label it Cristiano Redemptor

You know, just in case for today's game.

Muy obrigado

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I heard this joke today.... thought I'd share

What's the difference between a Tea Bag and the English football side?

- A tea bag stays in the Cup longer...

• Here's a little Brazilian soundtrack for the World Cup. Keeping it topical, there's a song on here about helping Pele and co to outfox James Bond and win the cup in 1966 while copping off with Claudia Cardinale. Sure beats World Cup Willie...

Mixcloud here http://www.mixcloud.com/Tomb777/bem-quente-brazilian-club-jazz-pop-groove/

You can download the full set here https://jumpshare.com/v/mb7yK27WDBKpNxfj5ubk?b=26ie9Yacet4ZLgWLFhiu

Arpadys2009 said:
    there's a song on here about helping Pele and co to outfox James Bond and win the cup in 1966
    How did that work out, huh?

while copping off with Claudia Cardinale
    And how did that work out for Edson, pre-Pfizer?

Pffffft.

Ok, there's top, top tunes on there.
    Very cool.
    I'll listen again tomorrow night versus Cameroon

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    I think part of why Argentina has struggled more than they should have is that both teams have parked the bus against them, although Sabella also fucked up in his line-up against Bosnia. Iran had all 11 players practically in the box when Messi scored, how can you get you through that? It's no secret their defense is weak though, but any team that goes on the offensive against them will also be exposing themselves much more at the back.

I was surprised at what a shambles Bosnia were against Nigeria. Were unlucky with that bullshit offside call but still deserved to lose considering how poorly they played. That Onazi dude for Nigeria was surprisingly good, seems to be the only african midfielder who knows how to pass the ball around.

Also, hate to use the usual cliches but Ghana could've been top of the group at this point if they weren't so naive. They could've had a better result against the USA! USA! USA! and should have put the game away when they were winning 2-1 against Germany. The germans still have a soft underbelly though, which they've had for a while but never got tested when Portugal imploded in the first match.

wonder if Cristiano Ronaldo will show up today, but I think that depends more on how stupid Nani decides to be. He has got to be one of the dumbest players around, you can always expect him to make the worst choice when he's got the ball.

still waiting for cheesy montages involving Messi and Prince of Persia. C'mon internets, don't let me down.

Fabio Capello was brought to this World Cup to remind everyone that boring games exist.

In a bar for the long awaited clash of Algeria and South Korea. Local North Africans representing en masse with the green-white and red crescent moon. Sammy Cho and them nowhere to be seen.

Fuck. Looks like a gang of escaped convicts versus an eleven piece boy band.

The K Pop All Stars are playing like its the first time theyve touch a football. I swear number 13 just fouled his own self in the penalty box while his homies seem to still be working out which direction they gotta be running. If Algeria cant beat them the squad should be sent back to prison ;)

Jeebus. The K-Pop colourist must have been same dudette who did Macca.
    Which I can exclusively reveal, for the first time, turns out to be my brothers adopted sons girlfriend.

Believe, she'd never heard of him.
    True story.

2-0
    This pub has gone fucking mental

I wish the Algerian supporters would have been allowed to bring their AK47s into the stadium and shoot off rounds into the air after every gol. It would look heaps better than that row row row your boat thing their doing.

Is it me or does the Algerian keeper look like Treach with a beard?

There's only one winner of the worst goalie beard competition, and he's playing later.

Bar Algerians just gone ham at 3-0.

Never seen so much beer spilt.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Annyeong Korea. jebus they look terrible.

Did anyone else witness Martin O'neill lay the snack down on Adrian Chiles an dem the other day.

Sonned!

Oppa Gangnam Style 1 Rock the Casbah 3

It's game on

Come on the K-Pop.
    One more goal, ten left, shit these Algerians the fuck up.

Great game, great occasion. Props.

iPhone double.

And I'm pissed.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    I heard this joke today.... thought I'd share

What's the difference between a Tea Bag and the English football side?

- A tea bag stays in the Cup longer...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    The Guardian has called this selection "Things you can't un-see"

...so to make up for ^that^

Ill sing it for u, Clint:

Eyes like pickled onions, a nose like a squashed tomato

Someone report that dude to House un-American activities committee

do you guys think Raul Meireles has a record collection?

WHAT A SHOT!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Lovely goal from the Meriman Jones

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Can Ras Trent an dem hold out for the draw or maybe even the win??