I WANT YOU MF's TO SEE SOMETHIN

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Might be old hatt for some of you, but this is a first for me. Brutally funny.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

Check out Bambaataa chilling in the audience at the end of the clip

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    So Snoop is doing a track with Psy apparently, here he is with his Korean stunt double.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Horseleech said:

I would shit myself while screaming and running wildly in the other direction. Tears would most likely be involved, as well...

• i'd say this is just a little better than a bus bench ad.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

Any idea where this took place? Sounds like a New England townie accent on the guy outside the window, but I can't quite place it.

DB_Cooper said:
    vintageinfants said:

Any idea where this took place? Sounds like a New England townie accent on the guy outside the window, but I can't quite place it.

I saw this video a few days ago and was immediately sucked into a goddamn youtube k hole...Definitely somewhere in New England. You'd probaby be better qualified to specify where. Here is the channel that seems to belong to the camera man. From what I can tell, the camera man seems to live in a house full of drunks and crackheads...perhaps a halfway house...he makes videos about the goings-on in the house. That is all I can tell.

Here is his channel...maybe you can provide more info on where the hell this is.

EDIT: Does Natick sound like a familiar town? I think that might be the town.

B/W Found a new favorite character in this dude's twisted ass life-play...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Yup. Natick, Massachusetts. West of Boston, so it makes sense why I couldn't place it. That video channel sounds fantastic.

DB_Cooper said:
    Yup. Natick, Massachusetts. West of Boston, so it makes sense why I couldn't place it. That video channel sounds fantastic.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. The link is in the above post. I did a pretty piss poor job of saying "here it is" and then not positing it for another few sentences...but it's in there somewhere.

http://workshop.chromeexperiments.com/stars/
    This came out a while back as an entry in the chrome experiments series.

from SLATE (http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2012/11/16/website_100_000_stars_flies_you_through_space_in_a_3d_star_map.html)
    This is a lovely browser-based app that plots the nearest 100,000 stars to the Sun in 3-D space. You can zoom in and out, fly around, and get more info on specific stars by clicking their names as they pop up. You can even zoom way out to see where our solar neighborhood is with respect to the rest of the Milky Way galaxy (though that part is not using actual data for visualization).
    The interface is pretty smooth, and I found it works well on my Mac using either Chrome or Firefox. (NOTE FOR MAC GEEKS: in Safari it loaded a preset video and told me I needed WebGL for it to work. I followed the instructions on the WebGL page to implement it, but found it didn???t work on my iMac running OS 10.8.2. Maybe you???ll have better luck.) The app starts you off near the Sun, and you can zoom in and out using the vertical slider bar on the right. Soothing music plays while you do, which (nicely!) can be easily switched off if you prefer by clicking the speaker icon above the zoom bar.

At the upper left is a button that sets you on a nice guided tour, but don't be afraid to just grab the conn and head out to the second star on the left; the interface for the app is fairly intuitive. You can click and drag to rotate the view, and my mouse wheel did fine for zooming (or you can use the slider bar).
    :

Note: I strongly suggest doing this with a big awesome monitor/screen (if you can). Nice headphones would probably be fun too...also consume dank before taking the tour, or you're soft.

The future of gangster crooning....

Real recognize real...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I think this fool fancies himself to be that other fool Bono? haha

• vintageinfants said:

Massive serial killer vibes there.

• Red-staters can't deal with two inches of snow and they can't deal with tiny little dogs:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/trending/packs-of-chihuahuas-running-loose-in-phoenix-neighborhood-cause-concern

Maricopa County Animal Care and Control said stray Chihuahua calls in the Maryvale area are double the calls they're getting in a similar-sized area such as Glendale. And, they say, the number is three times as high as stray Chihuahua calls in Chandler and Gilbert.

Children walking to and from school are being chased by packs of Chihuahuas, according to reports.

Animal control officials say people are calling about seeing stray Chihuahuas, but the dogs are long gone by the time they get there. They can't patrol the area because they're busy responding to dozens of calls at a time.

Maricopa County is run by Joe Arpaio, who bills his own dumb ass as "America's Toughest Sheriff."

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I had tears streaming down my face. Dude's blog is very entertaining.

Missing Missy.

Date: Monday 21 June 2010 9.26am
    To: Shannon Walkley
    Subject: Re: Poster

Dear Shannon,
    That is shocking news. Luckily I was sitting down when I read your email and not half way up a ladder or tree. How are you holding up? I am surprised you managed to attend work at all what with thinking about Missy out there cold, frightened and alone... possibly lying on the side of the road, her back legs squashed by a vehicle, calling out "Shannon, where are you?"
    Although I have two clients expecting completed work this afternoon, I will, of course, drop everything and do whatever it takes to facilitate the speedy return of Missy.
    Regards, David.

• GibboGibbo 124 Posts
    Yeah his 'Overdue Account' post is pretty legendary. It's like next level trolling or something.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts

• GibboGibbo 124 Posts

• Another jewel in the crown of the Confederacy's worst justice system:

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Gibbo said:

It's amazing how someone so musical can have such a bad sense of rhythm.

Not sure how I missed this...it's amazing.

• $WAG $WAG $WAG $WAG $WAG

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,783 Posts
    ^ Excellent! ^

vintageinfants said:
    $WAG $WAG $WAG $WAG $WAG

This dude could slay the wench cut-up at a Renaissance Fair...