I WANT YOU MF's TO SEE SOMETHIN

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,100 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    vintageinfants said:

bump.

1:30!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    I don't feel like making yet another "Kanye being a douche" thread. At this point, his blow ups are so played out that they should get posted to "I Want you MF's To See Somethin", at best. This is a good one, though. I haven't seen that sort of an unwarranted blind rage flip out on someone since being drunk in college Freshman year.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    JectWon said:

I couldn't sit through all of that. The guy is a massive delusional bellend.

Duderonomy said:
    JectWon said:

Yeah...sitting through it is really tough. I was more interested in how composed Sway remained.

• Duderonomy said:
    JectWon said:

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, all barber shops, fashion designers, architects, corner stores, Wall Street, all over the world: Y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! I'm talkin', like, arguably of human existence -- the top 10 of human existence."

Ahhhhh, soak in that velvet Gangster voice.

• no but seriously,

• These people are out of their fucking minds.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,100 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    no but seriously,

damn.

• Chiberia:

Kreayshawn has a 4 page thread on soulstrut. That's.....something.

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/71545/P60/

• "Stacks of you" - Daehyun Kim

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    This was so awesome last night...

If y'all don't start collectively posting more content on this board, I'm going to unhide the twin bots and start arguing politics with them again.

That oughta get y'all motivated...

HarveyCanal said:
    If y'all don't start collectively posting more content on this board, I'm going to unhide the twin bots and start arguing politics with them again.

God, no....

Ok ok ok...I'll post the video of me showing off my sweet Power Ranger memorabilia collectron. I know it isn't RR but, it's a collecting hobby all the same, so I'm sure yall can appreciate it.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

I recently saw a real clean donk--some old black and chromed-out box-frame something on like million-inch blades--gliding past Harold Washington Park and bumping Van Halen's "You Really Got Me."

The particular pairing struck me as something of which the one Harvey might approve.

Anyway, here's my dude Arthur Russell (backed by your girl Jennifer "I've Had The Time Of My Life" Warnes) v. The Muppets. It's maybe a trifle long, and is not seeing the G.O.A.T. that is Bert & Ernie doing "Ante Up," but it's fun for a little while:

(One side note: Jennifer Warnes on Midnight Special = a more or less perfect synthesis of every teacher I had for like my first six years of school.)

(Another: The first drawing I ever did of anything recognizable was a nursery-school crayon rendering of a fanged Bert. Real talk. Mom james still has it in a box somewhere.
    "Fool, what you want?!")

james said:
    HarveyCanal said:

I recently saw a real clean donk--some old black and chromed-out box-frame something on like million-inch blades--gliding past Harold Washington Park and bumping Van Halen's "You Really Got Me."

The particular pairing struck me as something of which the one Harvey might approve.

One of my favorite scenes from my favorite movie ever...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I'm saying.

james said:
    I'm saying.

I also used to think seeing Kermit the Frog riding a bicycle was one of the funniest things ever...so you hit a home run on that one too.

Good work, bud.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

what africa might have looked like now had it not been colonised

• staxwax said:

what africa might have looked like now had it not been colonised

This is interesting. Source pls?

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Alkebu-lan 1260 AH

My name is Nikolaj Cyon and I am an artist from Sweden who has worked with precolonial Africa as a theme in my art for over a year. I have, as a thought experiment, made a map of what Africa could have looked like, in the mid 19th century if Europe had never become a colonizing world power. In order to do this I have tried to construct an alternative historical time-line in which Europe was much harder struck by the plague in the 1350's and never recovered. Therefore African nations would have gotten the opportunity to flourish unhindered.

But the project is really about real historical precolonial African nations, and I have tried to form a map of the most prominent of those that existed between the 15th and mid 19th century, by looking at historical maps like the one found in UNESCO's ???A General History of Africa???, linguistic regions and natural boundaries.

I have also made a Prezi presentation in which I explain the map and some historical facts, and also the process of making it. This can be seen here.

The map was recently mentioned in The Washington Post, as number 23 out of 40 interesting maps.

I still have about 65 maps left out of 75 that i printed as A0 posters (84.1 ?? 118.9 cm) for sale for

100 euro ($ 135) for a signed numbered poster.

Shipping is 155 kr within Sweden, 18.50 euro within Europe and $30 to the rest of the world.

I can attach hard wood dowels up and down so it can be hanged anywhere for anadditional 60 euro, which fits well with the school map feel of the piece. Just send me an e-mail if you are interested.

link

Excuse me, congress woman....ex...ex.CONGRASWOMAN STFU! We have BREAKING NEWS, GODDAMMIT!