I WANT YOU MF's TO SEE SOMETHIN

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Wow. That fireworks drone vid made me think that somewhere in the universe beings will have technology capable of looking across the galaxies, and they'll see all of the light coming from this planet and wonder what the hell we are up to.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Wow. That fireworks drone vid made me think that somewhere in the universe beings will have technology capable of looking across the galaxies, and they'll see all of the light coming from this planet and wonder what the hell we are up to.

"OMG, THEIR PLANET IS JIZZING!"

(sorry, i'm waaaaay too old to make jokes like that... maybe i'll delete this. maybe.)

ketan said:
    Duderonomy said:

"OMG, THEIR PLANET IS JIZZING!"

(sorry, i'm waaaaay too old to make jokes like that... maybe i'll delete this. maybe.)

Too late!

Cool sax duel vid, embedding disabled:

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Nardwuar vs. The Wu-Tang Clan

• nope, no drugs here.

vintageinfants said:
    nope, no drugs here.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    I hope everyone enjoys their monday in hell...

Israelis sit on a hill to watch air strikes on Gaza, some bring drinks and snacks as they cheer the explosions a few miles away.

Nothing like a beer to help the ethnic cleansing go down with no bitter after-taste.

The guy at 1:16 sums up the problem perfectly.

Fucking Hamas hiding everywhere. Hiding in the UN. Hiding in the schools, churches, hospitals. Apparently they were hiding on the beach watching the world cup.

So the Israeli thinking seems to be leaflet Palestinians telling them that they have to leave their homes as they are about to be bombed. Wait for them to cluster together in supposedly safe places, then bomb them there, thus saving ammunition.

ÔÇó At least 15 people were killed and many wounded when Israeli tank shells reportedly struck a compound housing a UN shelter hosting hundreds of displaced Gazans in Beit Hanoun in the north. It was the fourth time a UN facility had been hit in the fighting.

ÔÇó The Israeli military said "rockets launched from Gaza" landed in Beit Hanoun on Thursday afternoon.

ÔÇó The latest figures from the Palestinian health ministry said 771 people had died in Gaza and 4,750 had been injured, with at least 76 killed today. More than 140,000 Gazans are displaced, according to the UN.

ÔÇó Six members of the same family and an 18-month-old infant boy were killed when an Israeli airstrike hit the Jebaliya refugee camp in the early morning hours, according to Gaza police and health officials.

ÔÇó An airstrike on a home in the southern Gaza town of Abassan, near Khan Yunis in the south, killed five members of another family, the ministry said.

ÔÇó The Israeli military said that 13 rockets had been fired out of Gaza Thursday and hit Israeli territory and seven additional rockets were intercepted by the Iron Dome system.

ÔÇó US and Israeli officials downplayed talk of a ceasefire timed to the Eid al-Fitr festival next Monday or Tuesday. Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal said yesterday he may be open to a "humanitarian truce."

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Israelis sit on a hill to watch air strikes on Gaza, some bring drinks and snacks as they cheer the explosions a few miles away.

Nothing like a beer to help the ethnic cleansing go down with no bitter after-taste.

huh. three dudes.

you know when a Palestinian blows up a bus they hand out candy in the streets and the bomber gets a kindergarten named after him, right?

that's not my opinion, that's actually what happens.

(we really gonna play this game?)

• well it's about fucking time science caught up to my needs.

How did this become a political thread? I thought this was a haven to escape the sad sad real world?

Like this...

And maybe some serious stuff like this...

PS-I know the vibe of the thread (that I'm assuming) isn't implicitly stated in the title or anything, but it certainly seems like it's a place to just throw up random stuff not heavy political realities...

EDIT: Fuck...fine....some stuff is just too fuckin heavy to ignore. Sorry to get all serious, ya'll...but this needs to be shared.

vintageinfants said:

That is what the fuck I'm talkin' bout...

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Wow. That was fucking awesome.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    can someone confirm that this is in fact a promotional video for Japan's latest particle accelerator?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I would watch this cooking show every day!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    DOR said:
    I would watch this cooking show every day!

I'm totally pinning this recipe.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

volumen said:

If I had to write a sketch about DMX riding a scary amusment park ride, it would sound exactly like this video...

That was awesome.

"The 40-year-old pressed the button to no avail and the elevator left. Mr Lee then reversed his vehicle slightly and drove into the doors again, making a dent.
    He reversed back for one more attempt. This time the doors gave way and he plunged to his death.
    He is believed to have fallen about 19ft.
    The incident, which happened in August, was caught on security cameras in the shopping centre in Daejon, South Korea.
    Police said the accident was caused by Mr LeeÔÇÖs anger at the woman not holding the door for him.
    Shopping centre officials have vowed to strengthen the doors of the lifts to ensure the accident is never repeated."

Darwin award?