'13-'14 NBA SEASON Where feelings get hurt

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Andrew Bogus with that hand gesture....SMH.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    Horseleech said:
    JR Smith accusing the Knicks of "betrayal" if they cut his brother, who made half a mil and played all of two minutes so far...

Ha! JR Smith is straight clown. Shoes.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Deng for Bynum. Deng bring veteran exp to a bunch of kids.

Chicago will waive Bynum. Gain cap space.

I hope he leaves the league. I'm done w/ the potential/promises bullshit. And i dont wanna hear no Lakers shit.

• batmon said:
    Deng for Bynum. Deng bring veteran exp to a bunch of kids.

Chicago will waive Bynum. Gain cap space.

I hope he leaves the league. I'm done w/ the potential/promises bullshit. And i dont wanna hear no Lakers shit.

You'll hear Lakers, Clippers, and the Heat. I want him gone, too, but he's NBA herpes.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Where's Kwame Brown?

Rockadelic said:
    Where's Kwame Brown?

Injury/Rehab if im not mistaken.

On November 20, 2013, he was waived by the 76ers

• Bradley Beal used to wear the number 23, because his favorite player wore the number 23.

LeBron James......

I feel old.

• Rockadelic said:
    Where's Kwame Brown?

playing in a YMCA league with ed o'bannon

• OptimusLime said:
    Bradley Beal used to wear the number 23, because his favorite player wore the number 23.

LeBron James......

I feel old.

Ken Griffey's grandson scored a TD in a college bowl game last week.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Blazers with back to back losses, tonight we fell to the Kings. Lillard had a high of 41 with 6 turnovers, I hope this isn't the start of the normalcy we have had here past seasons.

gomez80 said:
    Blazers with back to back losses, tonight we fell to the Kings. Lillard had a high of 41 with 6 turnovers, I hope this isn't the start of the normalcy we have had here past seasons.

Portland was number 3 in the West in the past recent seasons?

• i count 7 steps with a pivot shift here.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    No, but we tend to start off great then kind of bottom out towards the end of the season. I am just hoping it doesn't start earlier this year. But I have faith!

Then these media guys are always flip floppy on their opinions. In the beginning of the season they were all "Portland has a bench now that can score!". Last night they change the tune to "They now realize the bench is not that good as they thought".

Who is your team again Batmon?

gomez80 said:
    No, but we tend to start off great then kind of bottom out towards the end of the season. I am just hoping it doesn't start earlier this year. But I have faith!

Then these media guys are always flip floppy on their opinions. In the beginning of the season they were all "Portland has a bench now that can score!". Last night they change the tune to "They now realize the bench is not that good as they thought".

I'm supportive of Portland. Yall wont fizzle out this year, but this is a "new" team, so I think theyre gonna have to take some lumps in the Playoffs before really becoming elite. And yes you do need a stronger bench. After Mo Williams, is there a role player that bolsters the second unit?

Yall spanked my Pacers this year. And it wasnt even close.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    batmon said:
    gomez80 said:

I'm supportive of Portland. Yall wont fizzle out this year, but this is a "new" team, so I think theyre gonna have to take some lumps in the Playoffs before really becoming elite. And yes you do need a stronger bench. After Mo Williams, is there a role player that bolsters the second unit?

True, after Mo we really do not have someone that can help hold the leads.

If we can beat the Pacers at home then I will start to believe we can hang with the elites.

gomez80 said:
    batmon said:
    gomez80 said:

If we can beat the Pacers at home then I will start to believe we can hang with the elites.

You are hanging with the elite right now. Your REGULAR SEASON record says so. But once a Playoff series starts, shit is different.
    Portland missed the playoffs in the last couple of seasons. Get in this year and build from there.

Is there an upcoming bench player that will get better?
    And do u know your cap space situation to draw another player to get you to the next level?

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    batmon said:
    gomez80 said:
    batmon said:
    gomez80 said:

You are hanging with the elite right now. Your REGULAR SEASON record says so. But once a Playoff series starts, shit is different.
    Portland missed the playoffs in the last couple of seasons. Get in this year and build from there.

Is there an upcoming bench player that will get better?
    And do u know your cap space situation to draw another player to get you to the next level?

I think they are waiting for McCollum to be ready to slide into rotation. He is cleared to play but just started practicing with the team a couple of weeks ago.

I looked up the cap and it stands at 58 mil but we have 62 mil used already, so luring in another player to help off the bench worth a damn is not looking good.

Whats Mccollum? a big or wing?

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    batmon said:

Why do I feel like you are fucking with me?

You want me to ask him if he prefers Thriller or Off The Wall?

gomez80 said:
    batmon said:

Ha....I didnt feel like googlin his info. I will now.

I really dont care about hyped up draft picks.

Bad vs. Dangerous

• gomez80 said:
    batmon said:

i think you got yours. wasn't so bad, was it?

vintageinfants said:

i count 7 steps with a pivot shift here.

Wade is notorious for that shit. Especially going to the rack off the spin. That footage right there is criminal though....

Bynum is definitely injury prone, but there's a reason why 8 teams are going for him.....

LAL would love to have him back....Heck, it will probably cement Miami as the champion with the acquisition.

Shit, Demarcus Cousins was supposedly a head case, and look at what he's accomplished. You can't teach competitive spirit and both these dudes have that, along with actual talent.

yuichi said:
    Bynum is definitely injury prone, but there's a reason why 8 teams are going for him.....

LAL would love to have him back....Heck, it will probably cement Miami as the champion with the acquisition.

Shit, Demarcus Cousins was supposedly a head case, and look at what he's accomplished. You can't teach competitive spirit and both these dudes have that, along with actual talent.

If he's so competitive why was he dumped?

LA didn't retain him. Philly didn't want to wait him out of his injuries and the Cavs gave up too.

He's gonna become at least a 15 & 8 dude after this???
    How many chances does he need?

yuichi said:
    vintageinfants said:

i count 7 steps with a pivot shift here.

Wade is notorious for that shit. Especially going to the rack off the spin. That footage right there is criminal though....

3 ring superstar = whatever.

fuckin' Batmon. Since when did you become a Dywane Wade apologist. Funny shit. Kobe don't travel and he got five.....

batmon said:
    yuichi said:

LA didn't retain him. Philly didn't want to wait him out of his injuries and the Cavs gave up too.

LA probably shed him for the same reasons they did with Shaq (a HOF'er). A money move. LAL always had the luxury tax on 'em.

15 and 8 is easy for him if not for injury. Some players need to be put in check by a HOF coach (Phil) and/or HOF player (Kobe). The Lakers just have a great "culture" of keeping dudes accountable. Probably the best in the league besides San Antonio and Miami. I mean, Ron Ron won us Game 7 and was a great part of the Lakers. Look at Lamar Odom....Them dudes won rings here. Not everyone is a Shane Battier or Tim Duncan, and the environment that they are in affects them greatly.

yuichi said:
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:

LA probably shed him for the same reasons they did with Shaq (a HOF'er). A money move. LAL always had the luxury tax on 'em.

15 and 8 is easy for him if not for injury. Some players need to be put in check by a HOF coach (Phil) and/or HOF player (Kobe). The Lakers just have a great "culture" of keeping dudes accountable. Probably the best in the league besides San Antonio and Miami. I mean, Ron Ron won us Game 7 and was a great part of the Lakers. Look at Lamar Odom....Them dudes won rings here. Not everyone is a Shane Battier or Tim Duncan, and the environment that they are in affects them greatly.

Yeah Shaq left cause they wanted to save money...... :-P

If Bynum need to play with HOF cats to keep him in line then he's just a role player.
    I thought the word around the league was that he wanted and could be a number one option. Its hasn't happened.
    Him joining Miami or the Spurs isn't a great accomplishment. Thats piggy backing.
    He's been touted as a an elite big man that can carry a team. Where is this gonna happen???
    Philly had Iggy and Jrue Holiday and he sat his afro ass out. The Cavs have Irving and shit still didn't go well.

Give me a win/win scenario w/ this cat?

• Knicks looking to trade JR.

I heard Europe has some openings.

smdh

• Knicks looking to trade JR.

I heard Europe has some openings.

smdh