'13-'14 NBA SEASON Where feelings get hurt

Comments

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    gomez80 said:
    batmon said:
    Whats Mccollum? a big or wing?

Why do I feel like you are fucking with me?

You want me to ask him if he prefers Thriller or Off The Wall?

i think you got yours. wasn't so bad, was it?

Lol, nah not as bad as others.

Are you an American living in Canada or a Canadian who just loves the NBA?

• gomez80 said:
    vintageinfants said:
    gomez80 said:
    batmon said:
    Whats Mccollum? a big or wing?

Why do I feel like you are fucking with me?

You want me to ask him if he prefers Thriller or Off The Wall?

i think you got yours. wasn't so bad, was it?

Lol, nah not as bad as others.

Are you an American living in Canada or a Canadian who just loves the NBA?

WOW. plaese describe your vision of canada for me.

canadian living in Canada. for whom basketball was invented.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    batmon said:
    yuichi said:
    vintageinfants said:

i count 7 steps with a pivot shift here.

Wade is notorious for that shit. Especially going to the rack off the spin. That footage right there is criminal though....

3 ring superstar = whatever knowsbetter...

It's the nba though...they've been whoring out the "gather step" since the 90's.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    He's been touted as a an elite big man that can carry a team. Where is this gonna happen???

NY STATE OF MIND. MAD HYPE FOR REAL B. YEA, CUZ YOU TIRED OF THEM CATS ON TV THAT SAY THE DUDE IS THE TRUTH. TIRED OF THE HYPE, FOR REAL B.

I never understand your anger. What the hell are you mad at?

Bynum has a throwback skill set that when he is healthy/effective appeals to real headz, not hypebeasts like you.

Batmon, you just probably mad cuz Reggie Miller never got the respect as a television commentator. or cats were dissing Mark Jackson for "HAND DOWN, MAN DOWN".

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    as always u cant answer my question and you turn this into a thread about me. predictable.

I will apologize in advance for how Andrew Wiggins will not pan out to be the next Michael Jordan, and that the hype was unwarranted. I am sorry you were led astray by the worldwide leader in sports and that you had to endure the relentless sensationalist reporting that is going on. We feel your pain and agitation.

and yes, I did answer your question.

I never understand your anger. What the hell are you mad?

Bynum has a throwback skill set that when he is healthy/effective appeals to real headz, not hypebeasts like you.

Give me a win/win scenario w/ this cat?

Dude's already won a title. Is that enough?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    yuichi said:
    He's been touted as a an elite big man that can carry a team. Where is this gonna happen???

NY STATE OF MIND. MAD HYPE FOR REAL B. YEA, CUZ YOU TIRED OF THEM CATS ON TV THAT SAY THE DUDE IS THE TRUTH. TIRED OF THE HYPE, FOR REAL B.

I never understand your anger. What the hell are you mad at?

His talents don't appear to appeal to many teams as he's bounced around all over the place

And that's why after all that "drama", not one, but eight teams are interested in signing him right? If SAS, Miami, or LA signs him, they will benefit from him and vice versa. If some low-tiered franchise tries the Bynum project, they will fail.

yuichi said:
    And that's why after all that "drama", not one, but eight teams are interested in signing him right? If SAS, Miami, or LA signs him, they will benefit from him and vice versa. If some low-tiered franchise tries the Bynum project, they will fail.

The Starters - Bynum

Bynum

batmon said:
    yuichi said:

The Starters - Bynum

Bynum

KNOWLEDGE DROPPED.

Melo outplayed LeBron last night. And they were head to head.

• yuichi said:

• Feeling very happy for Shaun Livingston tonight.

• i was all ready to settle in with a few beers and watch a basketball game last night.... but then the lakers/clippers game was playing instead.

• according to a personal source: terrence ross and picks to OKC for kevin durant.

:bizzo:

• anyone interested in betting this?

who do you predict to be holding the belt when the regular season ends?

http://nbachampionshipbelt.com/

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Gary Payton what don???t you like about the modern NBA?

Payton: ???Basically everything???.

Starts at the 9:46point.

rain103 said:

"But the athletes of today are so superior and they wear Nikes"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    rain103 said:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• vintageinfants said:

In a game..... I think we can just refer to it as "Dat Dunk"

The West is really up for the taking at this point.....

That dude Lemarcus Aldridge is a like-able star.

• It honestly might be time to jump on the Phoenix bandwagon. They're playing much, much better than anyone would've expected. It's great.

Who know Gerald Green could do more than just jump ridiculously high.

OptimusLime said:
    It honestly might be time to jump on the Phoenix bandwagon. They're playing much, much better than anyone would've expected. It's great.

Green got his jump shot together in Indiana.

Phoenix hasnt missed a beat w/ Bledsoe out for the season.

Dragic is highly underrated. While the NBA tried hard to hype up wack-ass Ricky Rubio, this dude is the real deal.
    They are a big man and a bench away from doin' real damage.

Those Morris twins were killin' my Pacers.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    yuichi said:

Dude is a beast, and I have been propping him for years! It's about time everyone else recognized it too. He seems like a good guy, so it's nice to witness his (and his team's) success.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_Stacks said:
    yuichi said:

Dude is a beast, and I have been propping him for years! It's about time everyone else recognized it too. He seems like a good guy, so it's nice to witness his (and his team's) success.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

i really like the portland trailblazers.

HOWEVER

i think the trailblazers are going to have a playoff wake up call with the offense they run, and their success will be in direct proportion to making the necessary changes. their main offensive set seems to start with a high post entry pass to aldridge, and they have a tendency to force it even when it's not there. that leads to turnovers, double teams and broken offense, explaining their high proclivity for three point shots. they can definitely go deep, but most of that will hinge on the other teams ability/inability to adjust over a 7 game set.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    yuichi said:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

i really like the portland trailblazers.

HOWEVER

their main offensive set seems to start with a high post entry pass to aldridge, and they have a tendency to force it even when it's not there. that leads to turnovers, double teams and broken offense, explaining their high proclivity for three point shots.

I agree with your main point. Wake up call come play offs, teams adjusting...

But I think you might be off here.

batmon said:
    OptimusLime said:
    It honestly might be time to jump on the Phoenix bandwagon. They're playing much, much better than anyone would've expected. It's great.

Green got his jump shot together in Indiana.

Phoenix hasnt missed a beat w/ Bledsoe out for the season.

Dragic is highly underrated. While the NBA tried hard to hype up wack-ass Ricky Rubio, this dude is the real deal.
    They are a big man and a bench away from doin' real damage.

Those Morris twins were killin' my Pacers.

Morris Twins are tough. Def a big reason why Phoenix is doing it.

Don't like Rubio either.