NFL 2013 SEASON

Comments

• I imagined that endzone catch by Alshon Jeffery, right? That didn't happen.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

KC punches their playoff ticket!!!! Jamaal!

• I had a helluva time at the game on Mon night.

Gonna miss this place:

• rootlesscosmo said:

I had a helluva time at the game on Mon night.

Man, I was watching this game at a resturant bar on Monday and the entire place was chanting Sea-HAWKS when they got the on side kick back. Great defensive stop at the end though. That one play embodies the Falcon's season this year. Good luck in the playoffs!

• Raider fans be like...

• really wish the Raiders would go back to LA.

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    really wish the Raiders would go back to LA.

me too.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    2 good ole Chaps...

...neither recruited by the Longhorns. Doh!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    1/3rd of the starting QB's in the NFL played their H.S. ball in Texas.

• LOL yung Nick Foles a dead ringer for the one called Noz

Rockadelic said:

Then that makes it: ~1/6 of the starting QB's in the NFL asked by Mack Brown to play safety if they were to have come to Texas.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo glad that his last game is today.

• Rockadelic said:

Ah, the amazing things that can happen in schools when education isn't the first priority.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Being a Bears fan I can honestly tell you guys that Jay Cutlers new contract is nothing to be excited about. He is locked up for seven years at 126 million, which 54 million is guaranteed in 3 years. I can see the Bears trading him in 4 years only if they keep changing their offensive direction again again and again.

I was all gung ho about him when he was picked up but now I don't feel the same. Hopefully we can get another QB in the draft to build up in the new system. Because I am sticking by my prediction that he will be gone in 4 years tops.

gomez80 said:
    Being a Bears fan I can honestly tell you guys that Jay Cutlers new contract is nothing to be excited about. He is locked up for seven years at 126 million, which 54 million is guaranteed in 3 years. I can see the Bears trading him in 4 years only if they keep changing their offensive direction again again and again.

I was all gung ho about him when he was picked up but now I don't feel the same. Hopefully we can get another QB in the draft to build up in the new system. Because I am sticking by my prediction that he will be gone in 4 years tops.

He's never won shit anywhere he's been. He's the new day Jeff George.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    As a fan I am going to insert my " I am stoked he decided to stay with us, we will be playoff bound next year!" comment and just hope for the best.

• seven years at 126 million...that's exactly the contract my Giants gave Zito.

rootlesscosmo said:

I also remember the Jerry Rice fumble no call to set up that score.

• word? I don't recall that part.

4 minutes into that clip. Jerry coughs it up. The Packers were robbed, and the rest is history.

• nope sorry still doesn't ring a bell.

it's in the clip u posted. ???

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Jamaal Charles might be out of the game? Not looking good for you Chief fans out there.

• gomez80 said:
    Jamaal Charles might be out of the game? Not looking good for you Chief fans out there.

Given what ended up happening, this is just salt in the wound for Chiefs fans.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    That was a great game no shame in the way the Chiefs season ended.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    That was the most brutal loss in my history of being a Chiefs fan. And we have 8 straight brutal playoff losses to choose from.

To make it worse, I took 'em at pick 'em instead of making the wager earlier in the week when they were getting +1.5 points.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm a Pats fan from birth, so... yeah. Hate me now and all that. I know the rest of the country is sick of us winning things and whatnot. I don't care and I don't apologize for our recent run of success. I spent the first 23 years of my life thinking we were literally destined to fail. In all sports. I watched the Pats get embarrassed by the '85 Bears as a seven-year-old. My father woke me up out of bed as an eight-year-old to watch game six of the 1986 World Series. I think we all know how that one went. The 2001 Patriots changed it all for me. They didn't just win against a team that was projected to destroy them. They made a statement about who we are. I'll never forget the call: "And now, ladies and gentlemen, choosing to be introduced as a team, here are the American Football Conference Champions, the New England Patriots." That's when I truly started to believe. Not just in them, but in us as a people. Hate if you want. I understand, and I don't hold it against you. But this is what I ride for. With no reservations and no apologies.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Yeah, the Pats are not getting to the SB this year so save the speeches lol

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    gomez80 said:
    That was a great game no shame in the way the Chiefs season ended.

Uh, as Rodney Harrison eloquently put it, plenty o shame in that game. Shut down TY Hilton and you're good, but they failed to.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    It was a great game and I am not a fan of either team. I really thought the Chiefs were going to win going into halftime. But Andrew Luck is a competitor and should not be counted out at all.

Who the Colts got next? Broncos?