NFL 2013 SEASON

Comments

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    The Washington DC Professional Football Team's D needs big time help.

:shitty:

I'm just happy that I have Sunday Ticket so I can watch a real football team whenever DC goes full Deadskins.

• Big Ben will be lucky to play 10 games this year. Worst OL in the league and no running backs.

• I'm feeling real good about my Seahawks right now. Looking like they have the best defense in the league right now, and even though they had a mostly shaky offensive performance Sunday night (and last Sunday, for that matter), still beating the 49ers 29-3 was an impressive feat.

• Bon Vivant said:

so stoked on this! talk shit all you want about his 3.5 ypc avg but this is big time

• cookbook said:
    Bon Vivant said:

so stoked on this! talk shit all you want about his 3.5 ypc avg but this is big time

Prediction: It won't amount to much. By the time Luck's Colts are ready to contend Richardson will be gone.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    cookbook said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Richardson will open up the passing game, which will then open up the running game. Colts have a much better O-line than the Browns.

LazarusOblong said:
    cookbook said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Prediction: It won't amount to much. By the time Luck's Colts are ready to contend Richardson will be gone.

Respectfully disagree. See above.

• Bon Vivant said:
    cookbook said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Richardson will open up the passing game, which will then open up the running game. Colts have a much better O-line than the Browns.

Doesn't mean much. The Browns have one of the worst O-lines in the league. The Colts aren't much better, which is why Luck gets hit so much.

I will be very, very surprised if the Colts win more than 6-7 games this year.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

KC's D is legit! If Jamal stays healthy, see you in the playoffs.

PrimeCutsLtd said:

Yeah, they kicked my FF team's ass last night.

PrimeCutsLtd said:

Yeah, they kicked my FF team's ass last night.

• C'mon... Is Dallas really gonna take the NFC East!?

• I'd really be surprised if JAX scores today...

• How quickly it all turns to Kraepernick.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    How quickly it all turns to Kraepernick.

Hey,

It's funny how quarterbacks catch all the blame! Never mind that they can only be effective when there is adequate offensive line play, balance between the rushing and passing attacks, and receiving corps than can run good routes, get open, and are in synch with the quarterback. There are a lot of teams lacking these elements, and their records show it. Being a Cowboys fan, I can surely relate to quarterback woes. Murray had a great rushing day yesterday, and Romo looked better than he has in a long time. Ultimately, quarterbacks have to have help!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    LazarusOblong said:

Hey,

It's funny how quarterbacks catch all the blame! Never mind that they can only be effective when there is adequate offensive line play, balance between the rushing and passing attacks, and receiving corps than can run good routes, get open, and are in synch with the quarterback. There are a lot of teams lacking these elements, and their records show it. Being a Cowboys fan, I can surely relate to quarterback woes. Murray had a great rushing day yesterday, and Romo looked better than he has in a long time. Ultimately, quarterbacks have to have help!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

This is exactly right. Last week against KC the Cowboys could not establish a running game so the KC defense knew Romo was going to do nothing but pass. When an Offense is one dimensional it's pretty easy to stop.

Kaepernick is having a prototypical Sophmore slump. Too much too soon for the young dude.

• Big_Stacks said:
    LazarusOblong said:

Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oh, I know, I just couldn't resist the cheap and easy pun.

I would guess the Aldon Smith situation and the growing suspicion that Harbaugh might be losing his team are bigger factors, but Kaepernick was bound to struggle sooner or later with Crabtree (and now Davis) out. A more experienced QB can sometimes pull things together (Brady) but Kaepernick hasn't been through the lows yet.

• We need another receiver. We only have one.

Plus Aldon is out indefinitely.

Readjusting expectations.

• Why did Harbaugh go away from the run despite some first half success?

I heard Gore wasn't too pleased afterwards also... Wheels falling off?

• Henry Melton, the Bears franchise player and three-technique beast who just so happens to wear the number 69, going down with a suspected torn ACL is salting what ended up being a slightly more-dramatic-than-it-needed-to-be vic over the Stillers. Oh well. The storyline I'm still fantasizing about (pause) is Trestman to have such great success in the L that it ushers in a new over-the-borders trend of the NFL becoming more CFL 'bout it. Not holding my breath. Bears heading to Detroit for Sunday and everyone seems to think the Lions will best Chicago on their good forsaken artificial turf. Maybe.

• rain103 said:
    Why did Harbaugh go away from the run despite some first half success?
    ?

no idea. dumb.

• GO COLTS

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Big Pun said:
    Henry Melton, the Bears franchise player and three-technique beast who just so happens to wear the number 69, going down .

• Rockadelic said:
    Big Pun said:
    Henry Melton, the Bears franchise player and three-technique beast who just so happens to wear the number 69, going down .

It's been confirmed. No more 69 for us this year :(

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Big Pun said:

Man, these guys must be devastated.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    white_tea said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Big Pun said:

Man, these guys must be devastated super bummed. Like, hardcore bummed.

• The new Raiders mascot:

Al Davis is definitely dead.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    The new Raiders mascot:

Al Davis is definitely dead.

b/w

Dammit, Redskins. You're breaking my fucking heart over here.

• Niners must win tonight.