ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE DRUNK

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    gareth said:

I think I traded for this at one of Soul on Ice's record swaps with SoI himself.

That you did, my brother.

I keep forgetting to post in this thread when I am actually drunk. Too busy running sloppy game on girls at the bar and riding my bike aimlessly. I need to start an ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU'RE HUNGOVER thraed.

• I'm drinking Heal the Bay IPA.

which is way better than the watery "Point the Way", which I still like.

Feeling like I should crack my 3rd pint.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    FUCK YEAH BRAHZ I DRANK FOR 11 HOURS TODAY AT 3 DIFFERENT PLACES IN 2 STATES. NOW IM EATING INSTANT RAMEN AND WATCHING HOUSE

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    High on Jameson, lotsa Jameson.

eating soup heavy on the scallions, ginger and turmeric.

Usually, I try to not start drinking til after midnight when I play, but we had over an hour's worth of technical difficulties (how they - they! - haven't come up with a better system for grounding outside the turntables - wtf? Man. On. The. Moon.?), so I just went in.

This song is what grounded me after feeling all discombobulated after a slow start...you know the feeling.

One of the best rap videos ever, by the way.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Formation dancing to 90s r&b mega mix at the gym barbeque...
    These white shoes cost me 11 quid in the sale and damn, I want my money's worth...
    #TheDJGotHisLEDSDoingAGallopingHorse...

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    :hi:

Out here with the OG Big Chan. Jameson is flowin!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yo, it's my birthday and my friends got me loaded and then let me beat 5 of them straight in ping pong. The homie Silent Rob was killing it on the 12's. My cousin stromie homie is now an Austinite. And certain bday wishes make me realize I've got a waiting list available for the relations. Oh yeah, got the best daughter ever who I'm taking to Schlitterbahn tomorrow. Thanks, strut folks, for being a part of the ride. Life is nothing but victorious. Forever.

• rain103 said:

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Not too drunk but had to post that I just finished a long lunch with Bill Samuel from Makers Mark drinking some kick ass Makers 46 cocktails. Ahthat 46 is beautiful stuff

• Aw, crap, even this guy has a track that sounds ok when you're buzzed:

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    A neighbor cultivated his first batch of shrooms and let me try an eighth. I'm buzzed and "bright" but it's not as awesome as I thought it would be. Going to smoke a J and watch some movie about Bruce Lee going to hell to fight characters from popular movie franchises. Full movie below if anyone cares:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Pints of bloody Mary's.

I wish I could say they were shit, but damn...

Man should have had a few before thinking about doing this, upstairs:

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Gamer-murder-latest-Suspect-Germany/story-12275939-detail/story.html#axzz2cw3dBD3b

Klaus, get a grip.

• just played 36 holes of golf.

absolutely shattered.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    AndreBreton said:
    rain103 said:

Double Endorse!

My Fantasy Football draft is tomorrow and I have a twelve pack of Session Lager ready to go. Gives me the perfect balance of buzzed and functional for prolonged drinking.
    Tonight I am drinking vodka and orange juice aka:

• Four gin & tonics in and my roommate offers be some ginger beer. Foghorn it is. I love gin.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

• This has become my shit, right here. The gin is surprisingly fucking good. Trader Joe's, you did it again.

It's so hot in LA. It's almost 80 degrees at midnight. I'm sitting in my chones with the door wide open, fan blasting. My neighbor walks by, a cutie, and I jump up to show my state of near nakedness. She cosigned my state of being. I've always liked her, lowkey.

• Bump! Home to myself tonite, so not headphones! Doin the damn thing, drinking the damn things!

So far-
    Skratch practice with beat loops and hee haw breaks. (R turntable input fader got the most time)
    Goin thu an old zip (mpc2000xl). (My phone is f'd up, I can't edit lines below, tho...)

Let's have a great fall. Peace and luck everybody.

$hout

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Ran through my home town stomping grounds for the first time in 13+ years today. Broke bread with my family. Helped Nanan in the kitchen. Ate some lamb, drank some craft brew, snuck a blunt with the cousins, night capped with some Ouzo....O??????????????????.

Wishin' the best to everyone.

• played beer pong at a 35th birthday and fucked everyone and they sister up. pouring l??wenbrau in red cups n shiiiiit.

every once in a while a person can use a trip back to 19 years old. like you've only gotta worry about your phone bill and tomorrow's pack of smokes.

• vintageinfants said:

every once in a while a person can use a trip back to 19 years old. like you've only gotta worry about your phone bill and tomorrow's pack of smokes.

100% true. Gotta revisit your inner youth or you lose it!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I used to think making a night out of white wine was lame, but I have been ripping through some lovely bottles this summer and now in the fall.

__

I stopped only because I don't want this delicious drink to finish.

My problem is that the couple of things I really liked have not shown up on shelves again.

Like:
    This was a lovely time and now it's nowhere. I live and work near five LCBOs in all, and it hasn't appeared.

Just Corona for me tonight... Still alcohol though.

This shit got me faded and feeling like writing some Drake raps... :ehhx2:

It's a crisp 44 degrees tonight in the Emerald City. Time to break out the goose down jackets and Timberlands. Perfect weather for hot sake and Soulman tapes!

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts

have you guys tried this? It's as if a west coast IPA had a one night stand with a belgian ale and this is what came of it.

I'M DRUNK Y'ALL.

• If you were a sexual position...

Which one would you be?
    (Don't say missionary!!!)