ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE DRUNK

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    ppadilha said:

have you guys tried this?

Unfortunately not, but I thought those were some nugs with the ale snifter.

• most of the FOOLS posting here, not those in the know, wouldn't have a clue about SAKE
    that shit looks well cheap and just for the sake of dropping fake culture..........represent like you would TRY to do with records

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    fuckinng drunk and tomrorrow resaday to sees a work dr who will decide if I am actually unfit for work or just pulling theur leg/g/.perparing with mucho booze only missing clas as.

• Duderonomy said:
    fuckinng drunk and tomrorrow resaday to sees a work dr who will decide if I am actually unfit for work or just pulling theur leg/g/.perparing with mucho booze only missing clas as.

Haha! This poast RULES!!

I'll have whatever you're having!

:bizzo:

../

• halfway through a box of tecate.

at great wolf lodge.

plaese to get upon this level of mine.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    I fucking hate being a life long Redskins fan....

• Duderonomy said:

it took me a minute trying to figure out what a "work Dr. Who" was.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    unfit for work or just pulling theur leg.

I call....

...."BOTH"?

J i m s t e r said:

I call....

...."BOTH"?

I'm not on facebook but I do wonder in my paranoid moments what they might discover if they started perusing teh Strut.

Overslept and missed the appointment, rescheduled for a couple of weeks time.
    I believe it's called self-medicating. The stress, depression, the sleepless nights. Only way I can cope.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

This is what perfect styling looks like.

• i tore my achilles tendon and decided to spend my first day ever on crutches getting wildly drunk.

trial by fire i say

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Boom bang. Hooters private party steeez. Girl-on-Girl fights. Boobies. Falling asleep at the bar and dreaming ish.

1:17 am and wifey put chicken in the oven.

Boom.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    i tore my achilles tendon and decided to spend my first day ever on crutches getting wildly drunk.

trial by fire i say

it's a little known secret that booze heals all wounds.

They only stay healed while you're drunk tho.

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    Drinking late and now early, I stumble upon this...

http://earlstevensselections.com/

• Thanksgiving Prefunk. Stay safe Strutters!

So I've been in Budapest for 4 days on a long-weekend sort of visit staying with my friend and I think I've been drunk the whole time I've been here. Word to the wise - palinka is nasty. Drunk on that sh*t is, well, the sh*t. Simplar bar is the best romkit ever. But I think they may want to throw me out next time I go in there. Or the McDonalds on Blaha after I did a little dance for the toilet attendant lady and ridiculed the staff for selling "Mythic Chicken". It's inherenbtly impossible. They were not impressed with my argument. Watched the final 15 minutes of the Tottenham game on Saturday night at 8:20pm local time thorugh the window of a dentists waiting room. WTF is that about? I don';t know, but I love this place for weird sh8t klike that. Am ready toleave the flat, once more untoo the breach. Vodka tonicot, whisky cola, and maybe some more of that parlinka shit. Stay fuuckibng strong my Soul Strut brethren. I fucking love you all, and my weekend could only improve if I were to chance upon Dolo tonight. Now that would be som eMythic Fucking Chicken!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    L*o's caned.
    Bravo sir!

I'm on pint 3 Estrella by Teh Thames, getting mellow.
    Yes it's Monday, but yes it's Christmas.
    Party every night here on in.

• i just KNEW that dekuyper would be red state swill.

• SUNDAY FUNDAY

:beerbang: :lush: :beerbang: :lush: :beerbang: :lush: :beerbang: :lush: :beerbang: :lush: :beerbang: :lush:

• oh, and i took my first steps in three months this weekend. figured i'd celebrate by getting whistled.

then:

now:

anyone else trying to cure their hangover by having leftover thai curry for breakfast?

ppadilha said:
    anyone else trying to cure their hangover by having leftover thai curry for breakfast?

but if I eat the leftover thai for breakfast, what will I have for lunch???

• gold medal game.

Guinness for breakfast.

I'm focused mannnnnnnn

Better poast this in here before I fuck around and make a thread that gets shat on...

Seriously tho...fuck everything you love if you don't ride for this...g'night.

vintageinfants said:

God...fucking...damn....

I know you were drunk at the time but your are playing footsie with a fucking zombie in that picture.

Very happy to see that your foot/leg/left-half-of-your-existence has dramatically improved.

Fuck loads of flight delays between Charleston to Regan National has me pretty toasty...currently facing a Hefeweizen in Regan airport's GB "brewer"/bar awaiting my ride.

Might or might not report back later with markedly sloppier punctuation, grammar and overall prose....

b/w

Why is this airport named after that geriatric fuck?

EDIT:

Vintageinfants...please poast a pic of your (hopefully) recovered foot so we know you haven't caught full blown zombie...cuz that shit is freaking me out still.

JectWon said:

Why is this airport named after that geriatric fuck?

I think the correct thing to do is to keep calling it National Airport, the name it had before Bush II started naming every building in Washington after Reagan.

• JectWon said:

Vintageinfants...please poast a pic of your (hopefully) recovered foot so we know you haven't caught full blown zombie...cuz that shit is freaking me out still.

still a little discoloured 6 months on, i'm up and aboot but anything above a light canter is a header waiting to happen.

got bibbed friday and saturday night on cheap county fair beer tent swill and tried to go hard at a baseball game today, felt like i was chugging liquified nature bars.

Think technically I'm no lonhger drunk, but had a bitch of a hanngover since I woke up at 4pm today...