TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    also: plaese to explain poo?

One of the more polite ways of referring to faeces.

:talib:

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    See also
    Shit
    Shite
    Turd
    Crap
    Pony
    Number two
    Cack
    Bon Vivant's poasts

Mersey Trout
    Dog's Egg

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I think I am picking up what you guys are putting down.

Top 3 topics of the Confederations Cup on twitter:

1. Protests

2. Tahiti

3. Dat Ass

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo ya'll is getting slashed right now?
    wtf is this btw?

BBC Breaking News @BBCBreaking
    Brits living abroad "in hot countries" will no longer get UK winter fuel payments, chancellor says

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    yo ya'll is getting slashed right now?

Well, I guess it beats forcing corporations to fulfil their tax obligations.

wtf is this btw?

BBC Breaking News @BBCBreaking
    Brits living abroad "in hot countries" will no longer get UK winter fuel payments, chancellor says

In the UK, anyone on a state pension is entitled to a supplementary payment during the winter months to help meet higher seasonal fuel costs. This isn't means-tested, and UK pensioners overseas are also eligible for these payments. Now, there's a simple argument to be made that expat pensioners living in, say, Spain, Gibraltar, Malta or any other country where the winters are significantly milder don't actually need this extra money. Slightly more nuanced is the one which suggests that once you start chipping away at universal benefits, it eventually becomes that much easier to take all of it away from everyone. Which is exactly what this government would like to do, but can't. Yet.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    gotcha, didn't see pensioners mentioned anywhere.

what about dude going all:

on the bennies? would have expected that to be proposed at that level here way before there

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    ppadilha said:

Top 3 topics of the Confederations Cup on twitter:

1. Protests

2. Tahiti

3. Dat Ass

Italy should've killed Spain on the break in the first half, they out-possessioned Spain in the second, and only ran out of steam in extra time.Tonight was the two best teams playing though and I still think if Italy hadn't been run ragged by a fit but limited England at the last Euros, that final would've been more like tonight.
    Great game.

I would think some of you brits would've enjoyed the manner in which Brasil beat Spain last night. I'm guessing no one stayed up to watch it though. They played like it was a Libertadores final, vintage Scolariball in the sense that his tactics really only involve telling the players to get up in their opponent's grill, kick 'em up and down the field and score some goals in the process. What an insane few weeks this has been.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I watched it. I actually did that opened mouthed look of aww when Jo's goal went in. Spain were a shambles. bem feito brasil

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    What a fuckin??? save by David Louis:

And the goal by Neymar:

I used to like Spain, but I am getting bored with them, so I was happy to see Brazil win.

someone has gone and done one of those gif bio things about Hulk's hulking bottom:

"his jersey is no. 19 but his ass gets a 10!"

GamleOle said:
    What a fuckin??? save by David Louis
    And the goal by Neymar
    I used to like Spain, but I am getting bored with them, so I was happy to see Brazil win.

Thought the game was amazing! The Spain v Italy game was really, really good, and this was even better - the first 45 mins was the best fotball I've seen Brasil play since the days of Ronaldo, Rivaldo etc but completely different football though - I can see why you think Brits would've enjoyed that ppdailha, but I think this was Scolari looking at what Bayern did to Barca. Spain never had a chance to develop their tiki-taka rhythm, but aside from the pressing, the slightly heavy tackles and the work rate, the goal from Neymar was amazing, and the save from Luiz kept Spain out. It should've finished 5 or 6. Great atmosphere in the stadium too.

Although Ramos choking on the penalty helped.

Great tournament, and while Spain will be in the mix at the world cup, I think Italy have shown they could and should've beaten them, Brasil have beaten them, and other teams will have a different approach to try instead of park-the-bus.

• great game. spain should probably rethink their strategy of playing with only midfielders (yeah, they had torres but he doesn't really count as anything).

and did i read something about julio cesar going to arsenal?

also, watching a tournament with just eight teams makes me think the world cup should go back to sixteen teams.

I know purist dudes on here have fawned all over Spain, but no-one I've ever met IRL digs it.

Except Duder, who also believes Chuck Berry >> all the recorded history of classic British rock.

::

skel said:
    I know purist dudes on here have fawned all over Spain, but no-one I've ever met IRL digs it.

Except Duder

I'm sure I've said that I like that they've brought technique and skill to the fore as England has always prized physicaly strength & speed above skill... I still think that they've raised the bar which is a good thing, but I was cheering when Brasil scored and wanted more goals!
    There's no point denying that their style isn't for everyone though.

who also believes Chuck Berry >> all the recorded history of classic British rock.
    ::

:lol: You don't do peace-offerings, do you?

When we off for another beer, Le*?

The boy Jinior is MIA, we need to get that foolio out for a livener and a curry

Junior even

See even forgotten the cnuts name it's been so long

skel said:
    and a curry

This is a very good idea - tequila on an empty stomach gets messy. We need to send out some passive-aggressive invites via PM to other suspects.

I've never met Moke...

Dude lives on a country estate in Cornwall. Might as well be Mars.

Challenge Moke to get up for a night. It's on-R.

Perhaps Jimster can get a pass. Dutty?
    Dutty B?

Wmic.

It's possible. Getting out of Nottingham more on this gig (I write this en-route to Bolton) so name the month and I will see if it's on. This month already fully-booked.

Tequila getting the gas face ever since the last one...

:stillhungover:

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    If David Villa doesn't sign for Spuds, then someone's spent an awful lot of time on this for nothing.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Typical spud behaviour. Apparently they just put in an actual bid for some b-list Spanish striker. I can't see Villa going there, it's too much of a step down from Barca.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oi m8ez
    new luther worth watching?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    oi m8ez
    new luther worth watching?

Luther is always worth watching IMO. First eps is setting up for some good drama.