TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Is Nigella OK??? Does she need a place to stay? Toronto should be plenty far away from that monster! While I offer her safe haven, she can rate my goddess-like domesticity with scoldings or desserts, whichever applies. But seriously, WTH???

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Bassie, yay!

Nigella: WMsheneverC?

Oh, mommie dearest vibes.

Btw her dad was a Tory, her husband helped Thatcher (pshaw) into power, it'd hard to garner sympathy for such a lady

Cf Tokyo Rose et cie

• skel said:
    Bassie, yay!

Btw her dad was a Tory, her husband helped Thatcher (pshaw) into power, it'd hard to garner sympathy for such a lady

Cf Tokyo Rose et cie

all i read here was 'she is a botticellian minx and on her way over'.

ill put a kettle on and stock up on Gatorade.

Dang! It all tastes like burnt sugar now.
    I'll leave it in her floured capable hands and I'll just go back to admiring that football man's glorious eyes, mouth and behind.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    skel said:

Harsh. Sins of the father, etc.

Her first husband was, I'm sure you recall, a dyed-in-the-wool pinko. I never got the impression she shared the politics of either her second husband or, for that matter, her oul fella.

vintageinfants said:
    skel said:
    Bassie, yay!

Cf Tokyo Rose et cie

all i read here was 'she is a botticellian minx and on her way over'.

ill put a kettle on and stock up on Gatorade.

She's the very definition of "damaged goods" at this point.

And so's her husband. Styled by the meedja as the god-father of that whole Tracey Emin/ Damien Hirst art genre, he now looks like our dads.

Please, Ameikkka, Canada, take these pair of these uber-yuppie throwbacks, and keep 'em.

Only if you throw in the Chapman Bros and Emin agrees to not conceptualize anything that happened to her before age 40.

DocMcCoy said:
    skel said:

Harsh. Sins of the father, etc.

Her first husband was, I'm sure you recall, a dyed-in-the-wool pinko. I never got the impression she shared the politics of either her second husband or, for that matter, her oul fella.

Yes, harsh.
    I see her time with Toby (okayyyy) as a rebellious aberration towards Nige n Dom, but true colours revealed by the Saatchi connection.

• oh no my brotha, i only want the one.

you may forget even her most vile transgressions pale in comparison to some of the right wing [bassieearmuffs] cunts [/bassieearmuffs] that crawl out of the sewers and into mainstream media over here.

bassie said:
    Only if you throw in the Chapman Bros and Emin agrees to not conceptualize anything that happened to her before age 40.

If we can throw Mumford & Sons and Beady Eye in, we have a deal

Ehhh, it's not my least favourite word.

skel said:
    bassie said:

If we can throw Mumford & Sons and Beady Eye in, we have a deal

Oh no, now we have to start talks all over again - we only just got rid of floppy hairstyles over here, now you want us to go back to that again?!

• ill also be rounding up any 'full-time beatbox performers' you try to send over at the airport and taking them for dimple and labret piercings and sending them riiiiight back.

wait no, montreal would gladly have them.

A, just apropos of my 17 yo boy discovering music and its all Mumford, Kings of Leon, Professor Dogshit and them....

Parental duty to diss dey music even if I might not be averse to the odd 30sec here and there.

B/w

I will bump shit out of the new Omar when he's in the whip come the weekend...

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    sending Mumford & Sons to any country would be considered an act of war

Confession: I have not (knowingly) heard a single note from any of these people. I had to look them up. My unwillingness to extend foreign sponsorship stands.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    skel said:
    A, just apropos of my 17 yo boy discovering music and its all Mumford, Kings of Leon, Professor Dogshit and them....

Parental duty to diss dey music even if I might not be averse to the odd 30sec here and there.

B/w

I will bump shit out of the new Omar when he's in the whip come the weekend...

As I write, #1 son asking me to put "Imagine Dragons" on his Ipod.

At least he has the manners to ask me to skank it offa slsk....

• we're going for hot chicks here, since we've already tooken idris and the fassbender for the ladies.

I had a Lizzy cd on, and kid turned body away and downloaded the twin guitar GOATness of Southbound with about 69p worth of his iTunes pence,

Proudest parental moment right there.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    skel said:
    her husband helped Thatcher (pshaw) into power

Nah, that was his loveable big brother Maurice.

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    skel said:
    I had a Lizzy cd on, and kid turned body away and downloaded the twin guitar GOATness of Southbound with about 69p worth of his iTunes pence,

Proudest parental moment right there.

Ha, did he try & do it without you noticing? Nice.

bennyboy said:

Ha, did he try & do it without you noticing? Nice.

^^^^
    This

Cos like who wants anyone to know they listen to DadHeat?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    "Dad, stick some Pharaoh Sanders on."

The day I hear that line in the car is the day that I consider Life well and truly beaten.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    After watching Glasto on telly 11 year old spawn voiced the heartbreaking sentiment that Example>>Chic. DNA test on the cards methinks.

meanwhile, in Argentina:

I'm working on this new method for opening beer bottles:

• ITS FRIDAY

Bottle Cap Blues from chris sumers on Vimeo.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    ITS FRIDAY

Bottle Cap Blues from chris sumers on Vimeo.

I swear I have done half of those (mostly in my college days). I can open a bottle with almost anything.

Meanwhile, in Brasil...

Football spectators in northern Brazil decapitated a referee after he fatally stabbed a player for refusing to leave the pitch, officials say.
    An angry mob stormed the field during the amateur game in the state of Maranhao and stoned Otavio da Silva to death before severing his head.

Police said the murder was in retaliation for Mr Silva stabbing player Josenir dos Santos.

One man has been arrested over the killing and investigations continue.

The incident took place on 30 June in the remote town of Pio XII, but news of the event has been slow to emerge.

The state's Public Safety Department said it started when the referee and Mr Santos got into fist fight after the player was sent off but refused to leave the pitch.

Mr Silva then pulled out a knife and wounded Mr Santos, who died on his way to the hospital.

The player's friends and relatives rushed onto the field, stoned the referee to death and dismembered his body, the department said in a statement.

So far police have arrested a 27-year-old man in connection with the crime.

::facemelting::
    b/w
    ::facemelting::

nothing like some good ol' fashioned mob justice, AMIRITE?