toronto's big fat slob mayor now also smokes crack

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited May 2013 in Strut Central
there has been a constant barrage of allegations against this knucklehead from everything to lying, cheating, stealing, misappropriating, sexual harassment, ...... you name it..... will THIS finally be the one to oust him?

GAWKER: For Sale: A Video of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Smoking Crack
the following claims:

??? Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smokes crack cocaine.

??? There is a video of Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine, taken within the last six months.

??? Rob Ford purchases his crack cocaine from a crew of Toronto drug dealers that service a veritable who's who of A-list...Torontonians? Torontites? Anyway, a lot of prominent people in Toronto purchase and enjoy crack and powder cocaine, and they all buy it from the same folks. The same folks Ford buys it from. Ford's longtime friend, people on his staff, his brother, a prominent hockey analyst, and more.

Comments

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    loving this story!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Can't say I am. I just want him to go away.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts

if this man serves as precedent: no, your mayor won't go away. He might even get elected again.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    love this guy
    larger than life

Ford is referred to as the Teflon Mayor. As stated above, he has an incredible amount of stink on him already. I can't gauge how Toronto will react to this development, to be honest. The drug use, if it's true, is not even the worst his BS imo and he got away with everything else so far..
    I love my city a lot. I hate that this buffoon is representing us.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Bill Belicheck and Rex Ryan love child?

+

=

?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Here we go.......

• covecove 1,566 Posts

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    interesting story.

I heard the CBC is having an open house this weekend. If your close by, in Toronto, might enjoy visiting the station.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Can't really speak to the crack but looks like mayor has some pretty piss-poor running form, leaning forward, on his toes, looking 'bout ready to eat snow.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Can't really speak to the crack but looks like mayor has some pretty piss-poor running form, leaning forward, on his toes, looking 'bout ready to eat snow.

hasn't quite gotten the whole "walking" thing down.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Carpe diem, I say.

according to some news outlets, he's carpe'n the shit out his diems.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    This man is truly incredible and a gift to all Canadians

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
    who is rob ford's constituency at this point? is it that there are people in toronto who think that he has been getting a raw deal? anyhow, i take perverse pleasure in the fact that one can be openly racist, loutish, unethical, morbidly obese and perhaps a crachkhead and still be allowed to run the largest, most multicultural city in the country. it means there is hope for us all. eggplant xandu for mayor!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/17/tor-rob-ford-crack-allegations.html

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    weight loss program?
    weight loss programme?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Truth is, nobody is shocked by this. Even his faithful followers deep down always knew they were supporting a racist, homophob, drunk, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

I don't wish death or anything on him. And I hope he gets the help he seriously needs.

But truthfully, fuck him and his Ford Nation.

We are going to see & hear so many jokes for months, if not years.

On a side note I've been away for 2 weeks. Seems like Conservatives are having a bad month... With Duffy and this Ford stuff, etc.

Trudeau a ???fag???... Ford is done. He will disappear and go back to his fathers company. Just hope he doesn't hurt anyone or himself with the fallout.

rain103 said:

wrong on all counts.

chris farley and brian dennehy

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    If I lived in Toronto, I might not find this guy so amusing, but I don't like in Toronto, so I think he's hilarious.

vintageinfants said:
    rain103 said:

wrong on all counts.

chris farley and brian dennehy

I agree. I was JUST thinking Chris Farley after seeing your walking .gifs!

• Let's face it, the Marion Berry diet has consistently been proven an effective and instantaneous method to lose weight.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Yeah guys he's only smoking cracks cuz he's trying to lose weight! He feels bad after failing miserably at the public weight lose thing! Loosen up!!

b/w

I wish this guy would just go away. Ugh.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Who knows maybe he'll become pro safe injection sites now that he's a user. Looks like the big city finally got the suburbanite by the balls.

LoopDreams said:
    Looks like the big city finally got the suburbanite by the balls.

I don't think folks out in Scarborough or Weston are too hype on the mayor using crack. I also don't think they were voting for the debacle that has been since he got in. This is a severe case of the voters getting what they didn't ask for. Council is taking care of issues, he's being messy on camera. He's been swinging his junk out for a while now, we'll see if the grip keeps.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    We all knew what Rob Ford was from the start of his election campaign. Fuck him..

I didn't realize you were from Toronto- thought Australia for some reason!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

there is a part of me that wishes any politician we elect would just be insanely good looking. it's been pretty much proven that no matter what side if left or right they're on that they're going to do something scandalous or treacherous that merits front page international news, and considering Torontos jump into the 5th largest city in NA and general upswing in worldwide attention, I'd much prefer the global community associate us as a city of good looking people than big fat sweaty people.

is that shallow?