toronto's big fat slob mayor now also smokes crack

Comments

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Frank said:

I only hope no stroke or heart attack is going to interrupt this spectacle. He should balance out the coke with some smack....

Not sure you know how uppers and downers affect hearts...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    THIS is fucking great!!

http://www.spirit.com/Default.aspx

• rock beat me to the punch...

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Toronto, I feel for you guys. Perhaps we in the us could provide some sort of advice or support on how to cope with politicians that embarrass the shit out of you on a global level.

That sudden feeling of wanting to yell "we aren't all like this!" and "please don't judge us all based on this one person!" yeah, we know that feeling all to well. And while we sympathize, we are glad that it isn't us for a change.

We have our Bushes, our Palins, our Bachmans, our Wieners, our Appalachian trail hikes, etc. and now you have your Ford. Congrats!

• THIS JUST IN:

and from earlier today:

• Did he ever show his ass today...

compared Council's motion to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait and then PLUGGED HIS BRAND NEW TV SHOW! :face_melt:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Don't forget getting into a screaming match with the public in council chamber seating.

Doug Ford is easily the most dangerous of the two:
    "...the war is just beginning."

Who the fuck talks and thinks like that given everything that has happened?

Rob is the buffoon puppet whose strings the mother and Doug pull.

• rob ford is apparently doing anderson cooper's show tonight, pass the popcorn. i actually don;t think his brother or mother control him but they sure are enabling that motherfucker. rob ford cannot control rob ford, guy is literally careening out of control.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-says-he-s-quit-drinking-has-had-come-to-jesus-moment-1.2430801
    In an interview with CBC News on Monday, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford said he's had a kind of "come-to-Jesus" moment and said he's "finished" with alcohol and doesn't do drugs... "working out every single day"... "strict diet"

Let's not abandon hope though, last time he said he'd lose weight he relapsed right away, came back fatter than ever, tripped off a scale at a public weighing and strained his ankle.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    That's something that really bothers me. All his enablers keep making the argument that all his trouble stem from his weight issue. But now that he's going to the gym...

From the look in his eye yesterday in council, is he doing roids now?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The brother is a constant figure and reading back on the family history - and things Doug Ford has himself said about their relationship - I gather he looms pretty large in Rob Ford's self-image and decisions. It's not that different from other family dynamics.
    There is no reason for Doug Ford to be at his side at all these interviews.

• He's killing me with the 'I'm just one of the little guys" schtick while DECO, the Ford family business does over 100million $ of sales annually.

He had a good day Monday, wow.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    DOR said:
    That's something that really bothers me. All his enablers keep making the argument that all his trouble stem from his weight issue. But now that he's going to the gym...

From the look in his eye yesterday in council, is he doing roids now?

un-fucking-believable:

"Rob Ford fitness consultant a convicted steroid trafficker, banned from coaching in Canada"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/20/rob-ford-fitness-consultant-a-convicted-steroid-trafficker-banned-from-coaching-in-canada/

Ford is still saying some crazy shit over the past few days.

But the other night his brother...

Handing out twentys. Someone on r/toronto made the connection.

Doug > Marlo
    Rob > ziggy / royce
    Robin Doolittle > mcnulty
    Bill Blair > Burrell
    Dale > prez
    Lisi > chris/ weebei

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

They should have slowed it down a bit. This one stood out though:

I always found the entire toddler kissing concept rather suspect and disturbing but that was decisively too sensual. Scarred for life. Better get your herpes shots young man.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    [

I always found the entire toddler kissing concept rather suspect and disturbing but that was decisively too sensual. Scarred for life. Better get your herpes shots young man.

Frank....he's not kissing that kid...he's EATING him!!!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    [

That's what I mean... I bet that's precisely what his facial expression looks like while he's eating...

... at home.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

• [

That's what I mean... I bet that's precisely what his facial expression looks like while he's eating...

... at home.

"hey, it's the little man in the boat! get over here little man, let me show you this trick i do"

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Not Safe For Work Or Anywhere Else:

So. There is a last minute event added at my work tonight. Rob Ford will be debating...

An hour to go and the line to get in is pretty long.

Bets are on that selfies with Rob in the photo will be high...

• as seen around toronto from the "anyone's better than rob ford" campaign that was launched:

So another crack video from a recent event and also an audio tape from him drunk at the bar saying a bunch of offensive crap. Will he walk away from this? Or is Ford done?

Tho if thatpic is from the video being talked about. Weed...

DOR said:
    So another crack video from a recent event and also an audio tape from him drunk at the bar saying a bunch of offensive crap. Will he walk away from this? Or is Ford done?

AUDIO: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/30/mayor-rob-ford-ready-to-take-a-break

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖd like to f-----g jam her (Stintz), but she doesnÔÇÖt want ... I canÔÇÖt talk like this ... IÔÇÖm so sorry,ÔÇØ Ford says on the recording. ÔÇ£I forgot thereÔÇÖs a woman in the house.ÔÇØ

UGH.

ketan said:
    DOR said:

AUDIO: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/30/mayor-rob-ford-ready-to-take-a-break

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖd like to f-----g jam her (Stintz), but she doesnÔÇÖt want ... I canÔÇÖt talk like this ... IÔÇÖm so sorry,ÔÇØ Ford says on the recording. ÔÇ£I forgot thereÔÇÖs a woman in the house.ÔÇØ

UGH.

Was that an endorsement for Stintz from him if he doesn't win mayor? Does she even comment on this?

What's messed up is there are still people in this city willing to fight for this guy. Crazy shit.

Crazier shit:

Michael Cooke ÔÇÅ@TorStarEditor 17s

#ford Ford enraged at Muzik nightclub when #bieber asked if he had any crack cocaine. A wild ugly time. Kevin Donovan story breaking soon.

HAHAHAHA